JUST A HOT PICTURE I THOUGH YOU'D ENJOY

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
MJ_432.jpg

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    The video for this song does untold things to me. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Tight red leather pants...so much better than those orange! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I love watching him dance with a partner...only in my dreams! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    MJ and this girl were cute together dancing in that video. I like the part where he's dancing with the maracas. He was tearing it up. I like the silver jewelry he's wearing too. It looks good with the red and his hair looks nice pulled back in a french braid.
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    Oh my!Nice pic!!I love this video and he looks so fine with braided hair! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    that pic is sooo hot!!!!!! And the vid is just OMG...lost for words...he is just soooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    OH MAMA, HE'S GORGEOUS!!!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Thanks for the pic. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    BOTDF...definitely my fave. I'm addicted to it. I never tire of the video, nor any photos from it. Da-yum! He is soooo Michaelicious there! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    What the heck is the girl doing with her legs in the background? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    Oh Oh Oh to have him get mad at me and look at me like that JUST ONCE!! LOL I don't like him in a romantic sense cause I don't know him. But he sure is perty to look at, lol.
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    well, if you like Blood on the dance floor pic's, here is some more.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    well, if you like Blood on the dance floor pic's, here is some more.

thank you =]

i love michael with this look. he has some weight on him. love it.
  • i agree!!..he looks very healthy got some meat on them bones lol..love the video as well as the song..and the way they have him dressed with a simple ring n watch..very handsome..
    huggs to all
    suzz
    edit!!..wasnt that song about aids??.. or am i wrong???!!
    i agree!!..he looks very healthy got some meat on them bones lol..love the video as well as the song..and the way they have him dressed with a simple ring n watch..very handsome..
    huggs to all
    suzz

Ooh.. ive not heard that its about Aids before. Is there a hidden message? It wouldnt surprised me. so many of MJs songs have hidden meanings to what you first think they are about.
  • i agree!!..he looks very healthy got some meat on them bones lol..love the video as well as the song..and the way they have him dressed with a simple ring n watch..very handsome..
    huggs to all
    suzz

Ooh.. ive not heard that its about Aids before. Is there a hidden message? It wouldnt surprised me. so many of MJs songs have hidden meanings to what you first think they are about.
    hey dancingthedream!!.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    i thought i read it somewhere that it was about aids/hiv..i could be wrong..you are right so many of his songs have hidden meanings <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> even when i played the song for a friend they thought the same thing about the meaning..if anyone knows please let us know!!..its not about love or romance..i would have to hear the song again since my brain doesnt want to work right now lol..but if you have the lyrics that might help..as always..
    huggs to you
    suzz
  • MJ and this girl were cute together dancing in that video. I like the part where he's dancing with the maracas. He was tearing it up. I like the silver jewelry he's wearing too. It looks good with the red and his hair looks nice pulled back in a french braid.

I love his hair fixed like that!! makes me wanna unbraid it for him personally (wink wink) lol. He looks ever so HOT in red too...i agree!
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Thanks for posting the pics! I adore this video! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • shasta2001shasta2001 Posts: 38
    Here is a link to some Blood on the Dance Floor info,

<!-- m -->http://www.maximum-jackson.com/main/ind ... Itemid=106<!-- m -->
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    MIKE LOOKS SO DAM SEXY IN THAT VIDEO. I LOVED THE WAY HE HAD HIS HAIR IN THE FRENCH BRAID, SEXY!!!!
  • MIKE LOOKS SO DAM SEXY IN THAT VIDEO. I LOVED THE WAY HE HAD HIS HAIR IN THE FRENCH BRAID, SEXY!!!!
    True soooo true
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    he's the sexiest man ever to walk this earth...(sighs) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    he's the sexiest man ever to walk this earth...(sighs) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Fact!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    The spiral behind him in BOTDF reminds me of the start of the yellow brick road in The Wizard of Oz.

There is also a spiral featured for the site dreamstime.com which I've seen advertised on TMZ lately.