Obama calls for a New World Order during West Point speech

THE JACKSONOLOGISTTHE JACKSONOLOGIST Posts: 1,304
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Well, Well............

<!-- m -->http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05 ... graduates/<!-- m -->

Comments

• Al Qaeda = Al Fake Eda!

Nick Rockefeller told Russo:
    "an event that would allow us to invade Afghanistan and Iraq' some eleven months before 9/11 and foretold the fact that the 'War on Terror' would be a hoax wherein soldiers would be looking in caves for non-existant enemies".
  • MichaelangelaMichaelangela Posts: 171
    You go find yourself a new world in another galaxy and have your order there, Obama.

Al qaida is not a threat to us but only to a Bilderberg group. So they can all find another planet to live.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    An interesting line from that speech
    "We have succeeded by steering those currents in the direction of liberty and justice. So nations thrive by meeting their responsibilities and face consequences when they don't" he said.
    Sounds like a threat to me. And as Australian Prime Ministers have always followed the American Presidential lead,[ I prefer the term kissed their butts] I'm sure Mr Rudd will be making his own announcement soon enough.
  • Yup. I saw that on CNN or MSNBC at my aunt's house. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • You go find yourself a new world in another galaxy and have your order there, Obama.

Al qaida is not a threat to us but only to a Bilderberg group. So they can all find another planet to live.

Al-Qaeda was the name of a CIA database of Muslim operatives in the Middle East. Osama Bin Laden was funded, trained and dispatched by the CIA. Osama Bin Laden died in December 2001 and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan.These so called videos have been created to perpetuate fear. Through fear rights and freedoms are being limited and taken away. 911 was an inside job, the real terrorists are in control of the government
  • MichaelangelaMichaelangela Posts: 171
    Thanx Serenity dreams. I know all about Bin Laden, he was Bush's family friend. I am glad people are aware of that.
    Al qaeda is not a threat to us, we know they have been invented for a purpose. War in former Yugoslavia....same thing. There has to be the antagonist in the story they create. There's got to be a reason so they can achieve their agenda (new market, government that they can easily control etc.).
    Ask people if they are happy now? Yes, will say people on top, but ask a little man. So sad.
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit

• Fox News version, 0:46-56:
    [youtube:3dext3l5]

Real version, 10:28-38:
    <!-- m -->http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-vi ... west-point<!-- m -->

Fox News erased the applause for Obama from West Point Cadets...