Nothing to add

DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I know I've only been here a couple of weeks, fellas...But, I just don't feel like I have anything to add, to give to this site. There's a lot of wonderful information here, and I appreciate the work, time and thought everyone put into this huge investigation.
I do still believe, based on what I've been reading here, and nothing's gonna stop that...But for me, myself, I feel like I'm just taking up space, and perhaps I should have stayed on the sidelines to spectate, because I never have anything to add that hasn't already been mentioned or useful. I wish I did. But I don't. So I feel like I should go back to just reading since I never really contribute...I dunno. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
I just needed to say that...Put it somewhere. *shrug*

Comments

• Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    I felt like that too somedays.. I think the most important things we can all do is read, and learn, and question, and discuss, and continue to support each other. If you're doing that then you're doing what matters. You never know what you might say accidentally that turns out to be something very important. Everybody's input matters.

tc <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i dont think it matterrs in the slightest wheter anyone posts or not ....the important bit is to keep reading what does get posted........and somedays,you feel you can add something,and sometimes not........we are a strong family here.....so just keep looking and reading.....lots of love from diane......if u are really bored...u can do my tarot...ha ha ...xxxxx <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Delphi..You've just put into words exactly what has been going through my mind since the day I registered.I dont have the time to do much investigating and really wish I could contribute more.Im certainly hooked on coming here daily to read up on everything, and appreciate all the hard work others do to help keep my faith as a believer.I'd be totally lost if I hadnt got this place to come to, as all those around me think im ready for the nuthouse.
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Thanks a lot guys. I decided to stick around and try to be a little more involved in the discussions here. Because some of these posts...I just gotta sit down with a cup of tea and really READ. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love you all! :]
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Delphi, That's what I'm doing, cranberry and mint tea today. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->