Let Me Go?

SangreSangre Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
I'm rather confused here. o_O I always thought "Let Me Go" Is Michael Jackson's song, but it appears to be Jason Malachi's called "Let Me Let Go" and MJ never sang it?

So, whose song is it really? For me it sounds a lot like young Michael, I've never been fooled by Malachi before. JM's voice sounds laboured at times, as if he is trying to sound like Michael. It seems to me that Jason's real voice/speaking voice sounds nothing but MJ's. In "Let Me (let) Go" the vocals sound natural. I dunno, that's just me.

Edit: I noticed there was a post similar to mine, but I'd really like to get your "knowledge" on this subject.

Comments

• mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Sangre, I always thought this song "Let Me Let Go" was one of MJ's. But some people say it's a Jason Malachi tune. I'm confused (again). <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> My feeling is that it really is MJ but the song has been put out as if JM is solely responsible for it. Artists have been known to do this, to see what kind of feedback their music gets without the real name being released.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    the thing is taht the video to that song is from michael jacksons performance at the apollo 2002. And if it is Malachis video, how an he be aloved to have that in an official video?? its different if its jsut a fanmade youtube, but this was not made for that reason. he could have filmed homself if that was the case, why use MJ's?

[youtube:30b5isz8]

[youtube:30b5isz8]
  • I'm rather confused here. o_O I always thought "Let Me Go" Is Michael Jackson's song, but it appears to be Jason Malachi's called "Let Me Let Go" and MJ never sang it?

So, whose song is it really? For me it sounds a lot like young Michael, I've never been fooled by Malachi before. JM's voice sounds laboured at times, as if he is trying to sound like Michael. It seems to me that Jason's real voice/speaking voice sounds nothing but MJ's. In "Let Me (let) Go" the vocals sound natural. I dunno, that's just me.

Edit: I noticed there was a post similar to mine, but I'd really like to get your "knowledge" on this subject.

are you talking about this song??..it said its from michael jackson 2009 7even album song??.[youtube:z0kgkomz]
    it said its by michael jackson but im not sure..
    they have a bunch that they say are his songs...
    i do have a list of song and song titles that show all his songs and what the name started to be of a song or songs..some made the cut and some didnt..if you want the list just let me know..
    huggs to you
    suzz