Info for newbies Announcements

Is it possible to have a section specifically for the information for newbies announcements? For example, pt 1 is filed under "Hoax Recap, under the "Ambulance" thread

Finding part 2 is very easy, but when I try to tell someone how to find pt 1, I end up having to give them the direct link. I think this info is soooooooooo important that it should be a little more easily accessible to everyone, not just those familar wit the site layout.(btw, I'm not trynna criticize or hate).

I've been investigating for over 6 months, even though I'm new the this site, and I find them extremely helpful. And the info is so well put together that its great for believers who may have missed something or need a reminder and for the members, even for guest who are just browsing.

thx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• We are working on the Info for Newbies, and that info is going on the index of the website. It will be the first thing people see when they arrive here.

• We are working on the Info for Newbies, and that info is going on the index of the website. It will be the first thing people see when they arrive here.

thank you. your hard work is much appreciated
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
This discussion has been closed.