Barack Obama Is Not As He Seems

edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Barack Obama was marketed as a "SAVIOUR" to the American people and the world. He has been compared to Jesus and others. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize yet he conducts WAR on multiple fronts. He promoted vague UNDEFINED ideas of hope and change using the tag line "yes we can" but we were never told SPECIFICALLY what those changes would be so each of us were left to imagine what he meant. This then made it seem that his "change" would be all that EACH of us desired.

Hypnosis Techniques in Obama Speeches
[youtube:34itu9sa]

Full Analysis on Hypnosis in Obama Speeches
http://www.internet-grocer.net/hypnosis.pdf

"The White House asked Georgetown to cover a monogram symbolizing Jesus' name in Gaston Hall, which Obama used for his speech, according to CNSNews.com.
The gold "IHS" monogram inscribed on a pediment in the hall was covered over by a piece of black-painted plywood, and remained covered over the next day, CNSNews.com reported."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/Jesus-Missing-From-Obamas-Georgetown-Speech.html

This was covered by a triangle shaped piece of plywood painted Black.
Triangles: "triangles were conceived by the ancients to explain the secret order of the cosmos". Triangles signify the Trinity. The triangle also represents spiritual doorways or gateways. Pagans used triangles in the belief that they were able to connect the spiritual with the worldly. The star Sirius' symbol is triangularly shaped.

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon. (Acts 7:43, KJV)
Sadly, those in Acts 7:43 that Stephen is referring to are the Israelites who, while wandering around in the wilderness, had adopted the customs of pagan star worship.
The tabernacle of Moloch mentioned in Acts 7:43 gives us a Scriptural understanding as to why the triangle is so significant to the Freemasons, the occult and others who use this symbol in their practices, rites, initiations and ceremonies. Given the context of triangles and the spiritual connection between the triangle and a tent, it is interesting that the tabernacle of Moloch, or as some translations read, tent, that the Israelites carried with them is referring to a figure in the same sense that the star of their god was a figure. It wasnt a literal tent, but an object of worship in the shape of a tent.
http://newhousefoundation.org/subpage4.html

Moloch is the "Owl God" that is worshipped in Bohemian Grove by the Bilderbergs (Illuminati political leaders).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Alex Jones video of Bohemian Grove

Symbolism of Black: Black is a POWER colour. Protection, Independence, Strength, Daring, Banishing, Absorption & Destruction, Mysterious, Fascination, Allure,, Mystic, Alluring.

Knowing this then Obama CHALLENGES GOD and is representing the other side.
Obama was marketed as a saviour to the world. He was shown with a HALO behind his head. People compared him to JESUS and others.

OPRAH "THE ONE"

Secret billionaire club seeks population control Gates, Rockefeller, Turner, Oprah, Buffett, Soros, Bloomberg attend meeting
Some of the richest men and women in the world met secretly recently in New York to conspire on using their vast wealth to bring the world's population growth under control.
The meeting included some of the biggest names in the "billionaires club," according to the London Times – Bill Gates, David Rockefeller, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffett, George Soros and Michael Bloomberg.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=99105

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?
<!-- m -->http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

obama+halo.JPG

The HALO has been used for centuries to depicted HOLY and SACRED INDIVIDUALS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_%28religious_iconography%29

Obama's Name in the Bible

Obama's speeches backwards and there are many other videos on this just search youtube.

Comments

• GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    President Obama is linked to NWO & GMC quite a bit these days. He is our 44th President. What about the 43 who came before him? What was their role and why isn't their alleged involvement highlighted as much as President' Obama's?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Very interesting! Seems like he is "One", "They" are grooming to be a "saviour". Then Obama is just the puppet, or front-man. Maybe, just a very small maybe, he is the "image" of the beast in Rev. 13:14-18. I haven't really studied Obama but here is the passage.

14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
  • i am so sorry but i have to say this and i hope im not hurting anyone feelings but all the things you just described about OBAMA can also be applied to MICHAEL and in my opinion i think the biggest problem that most of america have with OBAMA and MICHAEL is that they are two very strong BLACK MEN. please just leave them the he## alone. and you guys say you love MICHAEL yea right MICHAEL loves everyone try it you might feel better once you rid yourself of all that hate. there are people over OBAMA and if you cant see that then maybe you need to pay more attention to the history lesson that MICHAEL is trying to give you.
    i am so sorry but i have to say this and i hope im not hurting anyone feelings but all the things you just described about OBAMA can also be applied to MICHAEL and in my opinion i think the biggest problem that most of america have with OBAMA and MICHAEL is that they are two very strong BLACK MEN. please just leave them the he## alone. and you guys say you love MICHAEL yea right MICHAEL loves everyone try it you might feel better once you rid yourself of all that hate. there are people over OBAMA and if you cant see that then maybe you need to pay more attention to the history lesson that MICHAEL is trying to give you.

Just my response, with all respect to you -- I call it interpretation. And I realize different people interpret things and people differently. But you must realize there are undercurrants in life, hidden parts of stories, hidden agendas, spiritual connections to real things and people. It's studying people's motivations, who's backing them, understanding roles people play in the grand scheme of history. Throughout history certain individuals have been annalyzed in extreme detail. I choose not to go with the belief of the masses or what the media constantly tell us, and I don't think Michael's wish for us was to do that either.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    That's a primary reason why I asked my questions. There were 43 presidents prior to this one. Why is this one so scrutinized when the NWO and GMC existed long before he came along.
    i am so sorry but i have to say this and i hope im not hurting anyone feelings but all the things you just described about OBAMA can also be applied to MICHAEL and in my opinion i think the biggest problem that most of america have with OBAMA and MICHAEL is that they are two very strong BLACK MEN. please just leave them the he## alone. and you guys say you love MICHAEL yea right MICHAEL loves everyone try it you might feel better once you rid yourself of all that hate. there are people over OBAMA and if you cant see that then maybe you need to pay more attention to the history lesson that MICHAEL is trying to give you.

Just my response, with all respect to you -- I call it interpretation. And I realize different people interpret things and people differently. But you must realize there are undercurrants in life, hidden parts of stories, hidden agendas, spiritual connections to real things and people. It's studying people's motivations, who's backing them, understanding roles people play in the grand scheme of history. Throughout history certain individuals have been annalyzed in extreme detail. I choose not to go with the belief of the masses or what the media constantly tell us, and I don't think Michael's wish for us was to do that either.
  • imo he was selected because the powers that be know that america is falling. so who better to blame the fall of america on OBAMA. america has been steadily falling for a very long time and is about to crash.

That's a primary reason why I asked my questions. There were 43 presidents prior to this one. Why is this one so scrutinized when the NWO and GMC existed long before he came along.

• President Obama is linked to NWO & GMC quite a bit these days. He is our 44th President. What about the 43 who came before him? What was their role and why isn't their alleged involvement highlighted as much as President' Obama's?

RoyalUsPresidentsChart.jpg

ROYAL PRESIDENTS:
    http://www.asis.com/users/stag/uspres.html

Former Vice President Cheney is related to Barack Obama.
    Cheney is in fact the eighth cousin of Obama.

Obama is the 11th cousins of Former President George Bush.

George Bush is 13th cousin of Queen Elizabeth, Lady Diana's 11th cousin.

Nearly all US Presidents are descendant from the British and French Royal Families
    http://www.asis.com/users/stag/uspres.html

Obama speaks of the NWO at the end of the video.
    [youtube:xog9doz9]
  • Bilderbergers set to meet in D.C.
    Posted: June 04, 2008
    The annual secretive gathering of representatives from West European and North American countries, known as the Bilderberg Group, is scheduled to begin tomorrow in the Washington, D.C., area.
    While the specific location is still a mystery to the general public, Sweden's Dagens Nyheter reports the conference is being held at the Westfields Marriott Hotel in Chantilly, Va., on the outskirts of the nation's capital.
    The Bilderberg Group is an elite invitation-only conference of influential members of the business, media and political communities. Past attendees have included Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
    The group meets at luxury hotels and resorts throughout the world. Last year's conference was held at the Ritz-Carlton in Istanbul, Turkey. Every four years the conference is held in the U.S. or Canada. The group has an office in Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands.
    While the group claims its purpose is to facilitate discussion among Western powers, many see the group as a means toward globalization.
    The highly secretive conference is off limits to press, but past reports from sources that have managed to penetrate the high-security venues have stated the meetings emphasize a globalist agenda and dismiss national sovereignty.
    http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=66198

Barack O’Bilderberg: Picking the President
    June 9, 2008
    Sunday, June 8, 2008, marked the last day of this year’s annual Bilderberg meeting, which took place in Chantilly, Virginia. The American Friends of Bilderberg, an American Bilderberg front group, which organizes the American participant list for the annual Bilderberg conference, issued a rare press release this year. It stated that, "The Conference will deal mainly with a nuclear free world, cyber terrorism, Africa, Russia, finance, protectionism, US-EU relations, Afghanistan and Pakistan, Islam and Iran. Approximately 140 participants will attend."

Recently, there has been much discussion about Barack Obama having possibly attended the recent Bilderberg conference in Virginia. This speculation arose when Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton sneaked off for a secretive meeting while in Virginia. As the AP reported, "Reporters traveling with Obama sensed something might be happening between the pair when they arrived at Dulles International Airport after an event in Northern Virginia and Obama was not aboard the airplane. Asked at the time about the Illinois senator's whereabouts, [Obama spokesman Robert] Gibbs smiled and declined to comment."

The press that had been traveling with Obama were not made aware of the secretive meeting until the plane that they assumed Obama would be present on was moving down the runway, prompting many angry questions from the press towards Obama’s spokesman, Robert Gibbs. One reported asked Gibbs, "Why were we not told about this meeting until we were on the plane, the doors were shut and the plane was about to taxi to take off?" to which he responded, "Senator Obama had a desire to do some meetings, others had a desire to meet with him tonight in a private way and that is what we are doing." This preceded another question, "Is there more than one meeting, is there more than one person with whom he is meeting?" Gibbs simply replied, "I am not going to get into all the details of the meeting." He again later repeated that, "There was a desire to do some meetings tonight, he was interested in doing them, others were interested in doing them, and to do them in a way that was private."

On Friday, June 6, it was reported that Bilderberg tracker, Jim Tucker, "called Obama’s office today to ask if he had attended Bilderberg. A campaign spokeswoman refused to discuss the matter but would not deny that Obama had attended Bilderberg."
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9270
  • i am so sorry but i have to say this and i hope im not hurting anyone feelings but all the things you just described about OBAMA can also be applied to MICHAEL and in my opinion i think the biggest problem that most of america have with OBAMA and MICHAEL is that they are two very strong BLACK MEN. please just leave them the he## alone. and you guys say you love MICHAEL yea right MICHAEL loves everyone try it you might feel better once you rid yourself of all that hate. there are people over OBAMA and if you cant see that then maybe you need to pay more attention to the history lesson that MICHAEL is trying to give you.

I disagree these things can not be attributed to Michael. Michael is not a politician. If you are implying that I am racist you are totally incorrect. I have no hate in my heart for anyone these racial differences are created illusions to divide us. Obama has been placed in office so that this race card can be played every time a criticism is voiced. You can criticize any American president except Obama especially if you are white.
  • Obama's White House is filled with CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg members. Members of his cabinet are recycled from previous presidential cabinets.

TIMOTHY GEITHNER – TREASURY SECRETARY
    Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, president and CEO of Federal Reserve Bank of New York, director of policy development for IMF, member Group of Thirty (G30), employed at Kissinger & Associates, architect of the recent 2008 financial bailouts, mentored by Lawrence Summers and Robert Rubin.

PAUL VOLCKER – ECONOMIC RECOVERY ADVISORY BOARD
    Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, North American chairman of Trilateral Commission, Federal Reserve chairman during Carter and Reagan administrations, president of Federal Reserve Bank of New York, G30 member, chairman Rothschild Wolfensohn Company, key figure in the collapse of the gold standard during the Nixon administration, longtime associate of the Rockefeller family.

RAHM EMANUEL – CHIEF OF STAFF
    Member of Israeli Defense Force, staunch Zionist, congressman, Board of Directors for Freddie Mac, member of Bill Clinton’s finance campaign committee, made $16.2 million during 2.5 years as an investment banker for Wasserstein Perella. His father was a member of the Israeli Irgun terrorist group.

LAWRENCE SUMMERS – NATIONAL ECONOMIC COUNCIL
    Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, treasury secretary during Clinton administration, chief economist at World Bank, former president of Harvard University, Brookings Institute board member, huge proponent of globalization while working for the IMF, protégée of David Rockefeller, mentored by Robert Rubin.

DAVID AXELROD – SENIOR ADVISOR
    Political consultant whose past clients include Senators Hillary Clinton, John Edwards and Christopher Dodd; main Obama fixer in the William Ayers and Reverend Wright scandals.

HILLARY CLINTON – SECRETARY OF STATE
    Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, and clandestine CIA asset used to infiltrate the anti-war movement at Yale University and the Watergate hearings, senior partner at the Rose Law Firm, key figure in the Mena drug trafficking affair, architect of the Waco disaster, implicated in the murder/ cover-up of Vince Foster, and many other deaths.

JOSEPH BIDEN – VICE PRESIDENT
    Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, U.S. Senator since 1972, member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, current chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, strong Zionist sympathizer who recently told Rabbi Mark S. Golub of Shalom TV, “I am a Zionist. You don’t have to be a Jew to be a Zionist.”

BILL RICHARDSON – COMMERCE SECRETARY
    Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former U.S. congressman, chairman of the Democratic National Convention in 2004, employee of Kissinger Associates, UN ambassador, governor of New Mexico, energy secretary, major player in the Monica Lewinsky cover-up with Bilderberg luminary Vernon Jordan.

ROBERT GATES – DEFENSE SECRETARY
    Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former CIA Director, defence secretary under President Bush, co-chaired CFR task force with Zbigniew Brzezinski, knee-deep in the Iran-Contra scandal, named in a 1999 class action lawsuit pertaining to the Mena drug trafficking affair.

TOM DASCHLE – HEALTH SECRETARY
    Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, former Senate majority leader, Citibank lackey, mentored by Robert Rubin.

ERIC HOLDER – ATTORNEY GENERAL
    Key person in the pardon of racketeer Marc Rich, deputy attorney general under Janet Reno, facilitated the pardon of 16 Puerto Rican FALN terrorists under Bill Clinton.

JANET NAPOLITANO – HOMELAND SECURITY DIRECTOR
    Council on Foreign Relations, Arizona governor, attorney for Anita Hill during the Clarence Thomas hearings, U.S. attorney during the Clinton administration, instrumental in the OKC cover-up, where she declared, “We’ll pursue every bit of evidence and every lead

GEN. JAMES L. JONES – NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR
    Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, European supreme allied commander, special envoy for Middle-East Security during Bush administration, board of directors for Chevron and Boeing, NATO commander, member of Brent Scowcroft’s Institute for International Affairs along with Zbigniew Brzezinski, Bobby Ray Inman, Bilderberg luminary Henry Kissinger and former CIA Director John Deutch.

SUSAN RICE – U.N. AMBASSADOR
    Council on Foreign Relations, Rhodes scholar, campaign foreign policy advisor to presidential candidates John Kerry and Michael Dukakis, member of Bill Clinton’s National Security Council and assistant secretary of state for Africa, member of the Brookings Institute (funded by the Ford Foundation and the Rockefellers), and member of the Aspen Strategy Group (teeming with Bilderberg insiders such as Richard Armitage, Brent Scowcroft, and Madeleine Albright).

His mentor and advisor
    Zbigniew Brzezinski Google him
    and of course Henry Kissinger Google him too
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    well said
  • n785950435_5443490_623.jpg

160709top2.jpg

Council On Foreign Relations - CFR
    [youtube:2dfwltwb]

Trilateral Commission website
    http://www.trilateral.org/memb.htm

Former North American Chairmen:
    THOMAS S. FOLEY (2001-2008)
    PAUL A. VOLCKER (1991-2001) Honorary North American Chairman
    DAVID ROCKEFELLER (1977-91) Founder and Honorary North American Chairman
    GERARD C. SMITH (1973-77)

An article on the Bilderberg Group
    http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/nworder04.html
    well said

How bout rather than just an opinion provide evidence...
    well said

how can you make a 10 part video and still not understand what MICHAEL is about. so tell me since you know that all roads lead to EGYPT can you explain to me why they lead to EGYPT? or do u need to brush up on your history some more or should i say OUR history.

can we make a change? YES WE CAN
    why? because THIS IS IT

do u get it
    its all for love
    well said

how can you make a 10 part video and still not understand what MICHAEL is about. so tell me since you know that all roads lead to EGYPT can you explain to me why they lead to EGYPT? or do u need to brush up on your history some more or should i say OUR history.

why? because THIS IS IT

do u get it
    its all for love

I am not sure what you are implying by this post. What do the videos on Egypt have to do with Obama's cabinet and the fact that he is a puppet of the Illuminati? What does this have to do with the fact that he has taken part in CFR meetings as have the Clintons and others? I understand that it feels awful to think you may have been fooled but better to admit this than let it continue. (I am not American either)

I understand Michael's message perfectly, you seem to have missed the point.

I have researched extensively I require no "brush up" I have presented the truth here in this thread. I have listed Obama's cabinet, the people he has chosen to work with. The "Company" he keeps, those he surrounds himself with etc.

If you wish to close your eyes to the truth than so be it . Michael is not involved with Obama. Obama is involved with the New World Order. You are being fooled and buying the lie but it is not up to me to convince you or anyone else. Research and investigate for yourself. I kindly ask you to believe as you wish but do not attack me for posting the information.
    We are a family here with many backgrounds and we may be understanding Michael's message with our own preconceived notions, whether right or wrong, but we can learn from each other.
    well said

why? because THIS IS IT

do u get it
    its all for love

I am not sure what you are implying by this post. What do the videos on Egypt have to do with Obama's cabinet and the fact that he is a puppet of the Illuminati? What does this have to do with the fact that he has taken part in CFR meetings as have the Clintons and others? I understand that it feels awful to think you may have been fooled but better to admit this than let it continue. (I am not American either)

I have researched extensively I require no "brush up" I have presented the truth here in this thread. I have listed Obama's cabinet, the people he has chosen to work with. The "Company" he keeps, those he surrounds himself with etc.

If you wish to close your eyes to the truth than so be it . Michael is not involved with Obama. Obama is involved with the New World Order. You are being fooled and buying the lie but it is not up to me to convince you or anyone else. Research and investigate for yourself. I kindly ask you to believe as you wish but do not attack me for posting the information.

im not attacking anyone just thought that maybe some people were finally trying to discover the man they never knew (personally i really liked your series). and as far as OBAMA goes you cant say that he is not involved with MICHAEL just like i cant say that he is but just like you trust your gut feelings i trust mine as well and i do believe that these two men are connected in some way. so i suppose the only thing for us to do is just wait and let the real truth prevail. and by the way yes i do my own research. peace
  • This is Obama's own words
    [youtube:b0ewbddm]
  • right now i feel that OBAMA is "sleeping with the enemy". do you remember that movie with JULIA ROBERTS? what happened?
    well said

why? because THIS IS IT

do u get it
    its all for love

im not attacking anyone just thought that maybe some people were finally trying to discover the man they never knew (personally i really liked your series). and as far as OBAMA goes you cant say that he is not involved with MICHAEL just like i cant say that he is but just like you trust your gut feelings i trust mine as well and i do believe that these two men are connected in some way. so i suppose the only thing for us to do is just wait and let the real truth prevail. and by the way yes i do my own research. peace

Perhaps the connection is that they are on opposing sides.
    right now i feel that OBAMA is "sleeping with the enemy". do you remember that movie with JULIA ROBERTS? what happened?

I believe he is "IN BED" with the enemy and has nothing to do with just being an inside guy. He could not have become President without the involvement of the NWO/Illuminati. Americans were given a choice between Two candidates both of which where chosen by the men behind the curtain. No matter whom was selected you got the same bag of goods, the only difference was the packaging used.

Obama has been MENTORED by Zbigniew Brzezinski and others. He has been groomed to be President.

QUOTE:
    "This regionalization is in keeping with the Tri-Lateral Plan which calls for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward the goal of "one world government....National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept..." Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter.
    http://www.svpvril.com/nwo.html
  • I found this on the internet. It's a preview to something you have to purchase, but there is a few information in it:

<!-- m -->http://www.visionrevisited.com/Obama-Ne ... VWpQUrgent<!-- m -->: The Obama New World Order Threat?

"The Evidence Provided Below on Obama's Frightening Involvement with the New World Order Agenda is Under a threat of Being Taken Offline. You Must Act Now to Receive it...Fast"

WARNING: This Report is under threat of being taken offline due to its content. It is important that you read below to know how to access the rest of the information before the Report is taken offline.
    Chaos In A Major Christian Denomination Regarding Obama!
    My name is Mel Sanger, an international political researcher .I and my group of political research analysts were asked by members of a Major American Christian Church (can't name it for obvious reasons) to investigate whether Barack Obama had any involvement with the implementation of the new world order.
    The Christian organization had received numerous calls and emails from its congregational members asking whether Barack Obama was the Biblical Antichrist. It would seem that there were a number of members who were being influenced by what they were seeing on the internet which was conflicting with the organization's overall general major public support for Obama.
    The confusion was causing major issues inside the church and they wanted a political research team without any ties to the organization or political biases to address the matter and report back on the findings. So we gladly accepted the task of tackling this subject.
    I Was Put Off By the Typical Sensationalist Views At Every Election!
    Up until then I had personally dismissed criticism of Barack Obama as simple attempts to discredit one of the most incredible political journeys not only in US history, but World History. Obama’s rise was on par with the release of Nelson Mandela and the Freedom speech of Martin Luther King decades ago.
    I had been re-energized by his speeches and his story. I had read his biography "Dreams of My Father" and had personally bought 10 of his biographies for a local community, for them to loan out to deprived young people who needed proof that they could succeed against the odds.
    My negativity to criticism on Obama (especially those saying he was the Antichrist) had largely been because of the shoddy sensationalist things written about him, especially on YouTube.
    For instance, on YouTube there were many video's linking Barack Obama's name to 666. Others had provided pictures of Obama not saluting the American Flag. Under full research analysis, most, if not all of these accusations were simply poor primary evidence and shoddy outstretched research with absolutely no credibility.
    5000 Hours of Painstaking Analysis!
    During 2008 and 2009 our research group examined over 4000 pieces of documentation regarding the coming New World Order and the key people involved, both those in the public spotlight and others who remain behind the scenes.
    The purpose of the research was to identify substantial links to Barack Obama or any of the key people associated with him, and to understand his political ideology, views on faith and morals and religious associations.
    We studied more than 5000 hours worth of footage on all his speeches, looking out for views, comments or words which may carry coded or cryptic messages missed by the general public but discerned by others.
    A New Sickening Discovery!
    After assessing over 3000 pieces of documentation our research team uncovered some damning and frightening evidence that completely changed our view of him Totally.
    The information was so startling that at first we refused to believe it but additional analysis of confidential documents made our fears come true and it was an undeniable fact. There was a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach because I literally had to undo everything I had liked about this man in light of the chilling evidence.
    In September 2009 we released a new version of our report entitled "The Antichrist Identity". The title is slightly misleading as we do not believe that he is the biblical Antichrist. However there is iron clad research and evidence that confirms that he is a major pawn in the new world order and one of the most dangerous US presidents ever to hold office.
    He is also progressing the new world order system that is is gathering pace after the recent world economic upheaval and preparing the foundation for the antichrist to emerge.
    The report also implicates not only Barack Obama but also Javier Solana of the European Union, Prince Charles of Wales, Queen Beatrix of Netherlands (daughter of Prince Bernhard, founder of the Bilderberg Group) and Prince Hassan of Jordan (Head of the Club of Rome)
    The report implicates a secret network of people who all know each others world roles and who are acting independently publicly, but are coercing a plan behind the public scene to use their powers of influence to take the world to a new level of world regulation.

Why Are The Christian Experts Asleep?
    You would have thought that the Christian community would have discerned this but unfortunately much of the Christian community is asleep on this matter. Bible Prophecy Ministries who week in, week out, publish so much information about the coming new world order are silent on this specific matter.
    In fact nearly all of the bible prophecy ministries we have contacted and asked to air our report, all of them, 100% have refused to even respond.
    Others are sitting on the fence. Clearly they can sense something weird has been triggered in the political dimension but whether its for fear of losing their airtime on TV, Radio, many simply skirt around the issue suggesting that "we need to pray for Obama" and going no further.
    At a recent international bible prophecy conference, did you know that after 3 days of lectures and presentations there was absolutely nothing said about “Obama and the New World Order” or “The Masonic deception by which the New world Order will be executed"…..
    There was lots of talk and discussion about the rapture, the tribulation, the economic meltdown, the European Union, commitment to Israel etc but absolutely nothing about the dangers of the Obama New World Order, or why is it, that the political leadership of Israel are freemasons, or the purpose of the rebuilding of Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem from an occultist perspective instead of being excited about the the fact that the orthodox Jews are preparing for the rebuilding of the temple.
    Skirting with the broad issues but not dealing with the detail.....Unfortunately the devil is in the detail!
    Why You Urgently Need to Get This Report!
    Because some websites have already blocked us from advertising this report and we now know the days of this report are limited. Therefore you must take Action Today and Obtain This Report. We can no longer guarantee its availability.

Because The report contains confidential information that few people aside from you will have access to. Most People simply won't believe the report because they have been totally deceived by a strong delusion. You will be one of the few who has access to this report and its contents.

Because With the report you also receive a free additional 30 Page report with essays from 15 of America's Top Political Columnists on the dangers of the Obama Movement.

Because just like the movie the Matrix, the vast majority of people don't believe or don't want to believe. I remember the sickening feeling I had when I literally had to undo my whole perception of Obama. It not easy and wasn't nice and part of me wanted to disown the evidence we found. However I believe you want the 100% truth.......Get the Report Now to see the Truth but it may make you uneasy!

Because the findings conflict with some of the traditional major bible prophecy ministries end time views....Why... Because many of them hardly mention freemasonry and its occultic time bound plan that is being rolled out deceitfully to catch Christians off guard.....It is only surface level and does not deal with the root core of the coming new world order......Get the Report to see full details of the root core.......

Because the report implicates not only Obama but a secret network of people (some you will know) who all know each others roles who are acting independently publicly but are coercing a plan behind the scenes. The plan has been so deceptive that even ministries like John Hagee's "Friends for Israel" initiative has unsuspectingly been caught up in this controversy......Get the Report Now to see Why....

You need to understand which power bloc will drive the Antichrist world government. Will it be a re-energized United Nations, the European Union as a Revived Roman Empire, The United States as a Guardian of the New World Order, an Islamic Confederacy led by the Muslims long awaited Islamic Madhi or something else?

Why is it That
    That in 2009 there have been over 1 million searches on the keywords "Obama Antichrist" and "Obama Messiah"?.......Does Barack Obama have an apocalyptic role given the global financial circumstances in which he has risen to power. Is he a man divinely appointed or an agent of the New World Order objective?

Obama, despite claiming to be a professing Christian, made a number of statements regarding the Christian faith and his view that there are different pathways to God other than through the biblical view?

There is a shocking connection between Obama's philosophy and aggressive, socialist, marxist ideals...........Is the United States undergoing a transition to make it finally susceptible for subversion to a new world order objective, which will initiate the formation of a world government structure and the absolute loss of personal freedom and the freedom amendments that have stood the test of time?

Unfortunately the Devil is in the Detail!
    The Antichrist Identity is a 200 Page Report composed of the research we accumulated up until September 2009 where you will have full complete 100% access to cutting edge evidence that the new world order is moving forward now at lightening speed. No stone is unturned, we name names and provide clear documented evidence for you to observe covering the merovingian question, prince charles of wales, barack obama, javier solana, the coming maitreya, the dark apostate side of the zionist movement.....and much more.
    I used to go the propecy conferences in my city, read many prophecy books, until my internet research started 10 years ago. I discovered that most of the big names in PC's were very pro-Israel, pro-Zionist. At the very top of Protestant/Catholic churches and their leaders they have strong connections to the leaders involved in the NWO. The whole church world is being swept along in that direction, while the course is being set in reality without the religious masses having a foggy clue that they are following the dark side of deception.

This guy's over-the-top sensational and it's been a while since I've been there, but Texe Marrs has a HUGE site and writes many books on America's religious and political involvement in illuminati/NWO/endtime deception. He is a strong Christian, but I don't agree with all his doctrine. He goes into extreme detail on the illuminati.

<!-- m -->http://www.texemarrs.com/<!-- m -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This is such an amazing post Serenity, thank you so much.

n5ipv.jpg

30m2wio.jpg

10dfgv5.jpg
    I'm a Canadian, and I found out a few years back that our prime minister who is a Christian, Stephen Harper, was at a Bilderberg meeting in Versailles, France in May 2003, with a total blackout Canadian press. Here is the whole article. Can't leave the Christian right-wing out of this "agenda".

<!-- m -->http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... s%3Disch:1<!-- m -->
  • I am also Canadian

Recent meetings:

* 2005 (5–8 May) at the Dorint Sofitel Seehotel Überfahrt in Rottach-Egern, Germany
    * 2006 (8–11 June) at the Brookstreet Hotel in Kanata, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    * 2007 (31 May – 3 June) at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, in Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey.
    * 2008 (5–8 June) at the Westfields Marriott in Chantilly, Virginia, United States
    * 2009 (14–16 May) at the Astir Palace resort in Athens, Greece

2009 Attendees List:

BEL Davignon, Etienne F. Honorary Chairman, Bilderberg Meetings;
    Vice Chairman, Suez Tractebel

DEU Ackermann, Josef Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank AG
    USA Alexander, Keith B. Director, National Security Agency
    GRC Alogoskoufis, George Member of Parliament
    USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman and CEO, Evercore Partners, Inc.
    GRC Arapoglou, Takis Chairman and CEO, National Bank of Greece
    TUR Babacan, Ali Minister of State and Deputy Prime Minister
    GRC Bakoyannis, Dora Minister of Foreign Affairs
    NOR Baksaas, Jon Fredrik President and CEO, Telenor Group
    PRT Balsemão, Francisco Pinto Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister
    FRA Baverez, Nicolas Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
    ITA Bernabè, Franco CEO Telecom Italia SpA
    SWE Bildt, Carl Minister of Foreign Affairs
    SWE Björklund, Jan Minister for Education; Leader of the Lìberal Party
    CHE Blocher, Christoph Former Swiss Counselor; Former Chairman and CEO, EMS Group
    FRA Bompard, Alexandre CEO, Europe 1
    USA Boot, Max Jeane J. Kirkpatrick Senior Fellow for National Security Studies, Council on Foreign Relations
    AUT Bronner, Oscar Publisher and Editor, Der Standard
    FRA Castries, Henri de Chairman of the Management Board and CEO, AXA
    ESP Cebrián, Juan Luis CEO, Grupo PRISA
    BEL Coene, Luc Vice Governor, National Bank of Belgium
    USA Collins, Timothy C. Senior Managing Director and CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
    GRC David, George A. Chairman, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (H.B.C.) S.A.
    GRC Diamantopoulou, Anna Member of Parliament
    ITA Draghi, Mario Governor, Banca d'Italia
    USA Eberstadt, Nicholas N. Henry Wendt Scholar in Political Economy, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
    DNK Eldrup, Anders President, DONG Energy A/S
    ITA Elkann, John Chairman, EXOR S.p.A.; Vice Chairman, Fiat S.p.A.
    DEU Enders, Thomas CEO, Airbus SAS
    ESP Entrecanales, José Manuel Chairman, Acciona
    AUT Faymann, Werner Federal Chancellor
    USA Ferguson, Niall Laurence A. Tisch Professor of History, Harvard University
    IRL Gleeson, Dermot Chairman, AIB Group
    USA Graham, Donald E. Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company
    NLD Halberstadt, Victor Professor of Economics, Leiden University; Former Honorary Secretary General of Bilderberg Meetings
    NLD Hirsch Ballin, Ernst M.H. Minister of Justice
    USA Holbrooke, Richard C. US Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan
    NLD Hommen, Jan H.M. Chairman, ING N.V.
    INT Hoop Scheffer, Jaap G. de Secretary General, NATO
    USA Johnson, James A. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
    USA Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
    FIN Katainen, Jyrki Minister of Finance
    USA Keane, John M. Senior Partner, SCP Partners; General, US Army, Retired
    USA Kent, Muhtar President and CEO, The Coca-Cola Company
    GBR Kerr, John Member, House of Lords; Deputy Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc
    DEU Klaeden, Eckart von Foreign Policy Spokesman, CDU/CSU
    USA Kleinfeld, Klaus President and CEO, Alcoa Inc.
    TUR Koç, Mustafa V. Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
    DEU Koch, Roland Prime Minister of Hessen
    TUR Kohen, Sami Senior Foreign Affairs Columnist, Milliyet
    USA Kravis, Henry R. Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc.
    INT Kroes, Neelie Commissioner, European Commission
    GRC Kyriacopoulos, Ulysses Chairman and Board member of subsidiary companies of the S&B Group
    FRA Lagarde, Christine Minister for the Economy, Industry and Employment
    INT Lamy, Pascal Director General, World Trade Organization
    PRT Leite, Manuela Ferreira Leader, PSD
    ESP León Gross, Bernardino General Director of the Presidency of the Spanish Government
    DEU Löscher, Peter CEO, Siemens AG
    GBR Mandelson, Peter Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise & Regulatory Reform
    INT Maystadt, Philippe President, European Investment Bank
    CAN McKenna, Frank Former Ambassador to the US
    GBR Micklethwait, John Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
    FRA Montbrial, Thierry de President, French Institute for International Relations
    ITA Monti, Mario President, Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
    ESP Moratinos Cuyaubé, Miguel A. Minister of Foreign Affairs
    USA Mundie, Craig J. Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
    CAN Munroe-Blum, Heather Principal and Vice Chancellor, McGill University
    NOR Myklebust, Egil Former Chairman of the Board of Directors SAS, Norsk Hydro ASA
    DEU Nass, Matthias Deputy Editor, Die Zeit
    NLD Beatrix, H.M. the Queen of the Netherlands
    ESP Nin Génova, Juan Maria President and CEO, La Caixa
    FRA Olivennes, Denis CEO and Editor in Chief, Le Nouvel Observateur
    FIN Ollila, Jorma Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc
    GBR Osborne, George Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer
    FRA Oudéa, Frédéric CEO, Société Générale
    ITA Padoa-Schioppa, Tommaso Former Minister of Finance; President of Notre Europe
    GRC Papahelas, Alexis Journalist, Kathimerini
    GRC Papalexopoulos, Dimitris Managing Director, Titan Cement Co. S.A.
    GRC Papathanasiou, Yannis Minister of Economy and Finance
    USA Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
    BEL Philippe, H.R.H. Prince
    PRT Pinho, Manuel Minister of Economy and Innovation
    INT Pisani-Ferry, Jean Director, Bruegel
    CAN Prichard, J. Robert S. President and CEO, Metrolinx
    ITA Prodi, Romano Chairman, Foundation for Worldwide Cooperation
    FIN Rajalahti, Hanna Managing Editor, Talouselämä
    CAN Reisman, Heather M. Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.
    NOR Reiten, Eivind President and CEO, Norsk Hydro ASA
    CHE Ringier, Michael Chairman, Ringier AG
    USA Rockefeller, David Former Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank
    USA Rubin, Barnett R. Director of Studies and Senior Fellow, Center for International Cooperation, New York University
    TUR Sabanci Dinçer, Suzan Chairman, Akbank
    CAN Samarasekera, Indira V. President and Vice-Chancellor, University of Alberta
    AUT Scholten, Rudolf Member of the Board of Executive Directors, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG
    USA Sheeran, Josette Executive Director, UN World Food Programme
    ITA Siniscalco, Domenico Vice Chairman, Morgan Stanley International
    ESP Solbes, Pedro Vice-President of Spanish Government; Minister of Economy and Finance
    ESP Sophia, H.M. the Queen of Spain
    USA Steinberg, James B. Deputy Secretary of State
    INT Stigson, Bjorn President, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
    GRC Stournaras, Yannis Research Director, Foundation for Economic and Industrial Research (IOBE)
    IRL Sutherland, Peter D. Chairman, BP plc and Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
    INT Tanaka, Nobuo Executive Director, IEA
    GBR Taylor, J. Martin Chairman, Syngenta International AG
    USA Thiel, Peter A. President, Clarium Capital Management, LLC
    DNK Thorning-Schmidt, Helle Leader ofThe Social Democratic Party
    DNK Thune Andersen, Thomas Partner and CEO, Maersk Oil
    AUT Treichl, Andreas Chairman and CEO, Erste Group Bank AG
    INT Trichet, Jean-Claude President, European Central Bank
    GRC Tsoukalis, Loukas President of the Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELlAMEP)
    TUR Ugur, Agah CEO, Borusan Holding
    FIN Vanhanen, Matti Prime Minister
    CHE Vasella, Daniel L. Chairman and CEO, Novartis AG
    NLD Veer, Jeroen van der Chief Executive, Royal Dutch Shell plc
    USA Volcker, Paul A. Chairman, Economic Recovery Advisory Board
    SWE Wallenberg, Jacob Chairman, Investor AB
    SWE Wallenberg, Marcus Chairman, SEB
    NLD Wellink, Nout President, De Nederlandsche Bank
    NLD Wijers, Hans Chairman, AkzoNobel NV
    GBR Wolf, Martin H. Associate Editor & Chief Economics Commentator, The Financial Times
    USA Wolfensohn, James D. Chairman, Wolfensohn & Company, LLC
    USA Wolfowitz, Paul Visiting Scholar, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
    INT Zoellick, Robert B. President, The World Bank Group
    GBR Bredow, Vendeline von Business Correspondent, The Economist (Rapporteur)
    GBR McBride, Edward Business Editor, The Economist (Rapporteur)

http://www.somethingmustbreak.net/id147.html