THE ELITE talk! A must see for everyone!

Truth_or_DareTruth_or_Dare Posts: 299
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Please be open when you look at it and THINK 4 yourself (like TIAI said) It's kinda long, many parts but worth seeing.

[youtube:1hkjli8t]

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks for this link. I'm watching now.
  • Truth_or_DareTruth_or_Dare Posts: 299
    I may be just paranoid here, BUT watching this man say that we should put our money in gold and not in paper, hearing that makes me think of THE JEWS ( and i'm NOT antisemitic here) - for years and years they wondered from place to place, having no country of their own so their only assets where gold and diamonds. They only thinks they could carry with them. And a scene from a holocaust movie comes to mind, where, in the concentration camps they where pulling out the gold teeth from them. And my mind goes way further than that in out situation, but I'll let you imagine for yourself... Imagine living in a world where gun possession is illegal and all your assets ( or most) are on you or in your home...

For some reason I find it hard to believe that we are being warned ( by the Elite..through this man) of hat they are about to do. Someone who knows has the possibility of doing something about it. And I find it even harder to believe that they people have any kind of morals, like Chaplin is saying. People are still very gullible and willing to beLIEve and hope to the last minute.

Now think about this: the Elite wants to take everything away right? Our homes, our cars, our money, everything we have. But since cash is worthless ( or almost) and gold isn't... taking our almost worthless cash or stock bonds is not as good as taking away our GOLD, which is actually worth something. So after taking our homes and our cars, what are they felt with? Worthless pieces of paper that they have made. So why not take that away too? But why, if it's worthless? Oh...let's turn it into Gold... See my point?

Again, I may be just paranoid here, but I can't believe that the elite have enough morals to care. And the fact that he repeated so many times that "this 87 year old man is to old to care and he just wants to let the people know" makes me think it's a lie, another trick.. "Tell a lie long enough and people will believe it".

And the clue they give out...like the "Oil Storm" for Katrina...I wouldn't be so sure that's for us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Truth_or_DareTruth_or_Dare Posts: 299
    double post <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> sorry
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    All I have to say is thanks for posting ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And have you noticed when he says " Of course their moral codes are different from yours and Mine but..."

Interesting ..