Jackson Interview 1993 - MUST SEE.. Interesting then & now.

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in Documentaries & Interviews
Interview with the Jackson Family 1993

I have found these videos on Youtube and they are heartbreaking.

Ive not thought of researching the Jacksons before and seeing if their reactions are different now to then.

Very, very interesting and very sad.

In this part, Jermaine gets called out over "Word to the Badd" and says he was angry but in reflection, he wasnt angry at Michael he was angry at the people who surround him.

They talk about Michaels skin condition. Also interesting is how Randy Jackson is wearing sunglasses indoors and doesnt say much. He has always been quiet. In light of the new video of Randy talking about his brother and being analysed over his facial tics.. could it be Randy has facial tics anyway, some sort of Tourettes????

[youtube:38d05156]

[youtube:38d05156]

Comments

• suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    Thanks for sharing! This was interesting, seeing most of the family together, talking... Now I want to get to know each and every one of them better! At the moment I don't even know who is who, except for Jermaine and Janet. But most of all this made me realize that they're really a FAMILY, they love each other just like I love my parents and siblings. An eye-opener.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Thanks for sharing! This was interesting, seeing most of the family together, talking... Now I want to get to know each and every one of them better! At the moment I don't even know who is who, except for Jermaine and Janet. But most of all this made me realize that they're really a FAMILY, they love each other just like I love my parents and siblings. An eye-opener.

Yes.. this was a bit of a shock to me.. how i felt when i watched this. I felt sadness for them, but also that they are a family and do love each other.
    Katherine gets very upset at times.. but they also make me laugh.. like when they are asked about Michaels crotch grabbing, Katherine says "i dont like it at all.. but he isnt grabbing his crotch, he has his fingers in his waist band" and then Joe buts in and says "yeah, but then he grabs his crotch" and they all start laughing.

They are endearing.. and i do believe now that Jermaine does love Michael but they have had strains and troubles because of the people who surround Michael.. not Michael himself, but those who control him.

Also the bit where Michael talks.. unseen footage.. where he says it hurts if he doesnt get his creativity out. Breath-taking.
  • imbadimbad Posts: 16
    That was really interesting. I had no idea that LaToya accused Joe od sexual abuse! I thought his reaction to it was kinda strange. "I don't have time to get worked up over what LaToya is saying" I had to laugh about it but I expected a more adamit denial or something! I just found it strange.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    That was really interesting. I had no idea that LaToya accused Joe od sexual abuse! I thought his reaction to it was kinda strange. "I don't have time to get worked up over what LaToya is saying" I had to laugh about it but I expected a more adamit denial or something! I just found it strange.

Yes.. Latoyah saying this is what sparked the rumour that MJ was sexually molested too.

Taborelli (i think it was him) put in his book that MJ had said spoken to him about it.. and said to Taborelli "but you never asked ME about it." MJ didnt confirm or deny. Didnt deny is interesting
  • imbadimbad Posts: 16

Yes.. Latoyah saying this is what sparked the rumour that MJ was sexually molested too.

Taborelli (i think it was him) put in his book that MJ had said spoken to him about it.. and said to Taborelli "but you never asked ME about it." MJ didnt confirm or deny. Didnt deny is interesting

Wow! I had no idea about any of that. I guess I need to look that up. Not denying it is very intersting. I wonder what really happened.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648

Wow! I had no idea about any of that. I guess I need to look that up. Not denying it is very intersting. I wonder what really happened.

I don't know if I remember correctly, but Michael said he'd take her to court if she claims he was molested.