GARY COLEMAN DEAD

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
Gary Coleman Dies
Originally posted 15 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Gary Coleman has died as the result of injuries he suffered earlier this week, the hospital tells TMZ.

We've learned Gary's wife, Shannon, made the decision to pull life support early this AM.

We're told Coleman died at 12:05 PM MST. He died of a intracranial hemorrhage.

Family members and close friends were at Coleman's side when life support was pulled.

He was 42.

As TMZ first reported, Coleman was rushed to a hospital in Utah after he fell and hurt his head. He was on life support since Thursday.

There will be a press conference at the hospital at 3:00 PM PT.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/28/gary-cole ... t-strokes/<!-- m -->

tmz.. ARE THEY FIRST AGAIN???

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I think TMZ are first with this again.

Also.. connection to Michael Jackson.. Gary Coleman publicly supported MJ during his molestation trial in 2005, he turned up at the courthouse to show support.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    This is so scary... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This is so scary... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Dont be scared ((((hugs)))

Could it be that we are just noticing the deaths more because we are on this hoax trail and watch the news relentlessly now and read more into it?

I dont think Gary Colemans death was sinister. (((hugs)))
  • i am sad that he has passed. But people die every day. Alot of people. Multiple sources (via Google search) suggest that the death rate per day is approximately One Hundred Fifty Thousand (150,000).
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Poor man, may he rest in peace. My condolences to his family.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587

Dont be scared ((((hugs)))

Could it be that we are just noticing the deaths more because we are on this hoax trail and watch the news relentlessly now and read more into it?

I dont think Gary Colemans death was sinister. (((hugs)))

Okay...thank you...
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    He had had a couple of strokes before. So I believe his death is because of health issues ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION to MJ, sorry. Not every death in the business is related to MJ guys come on. He was a pretty miserable guy. May he rest in peace. This story has been everywhere not just TMZ.
  • This is sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> he struggles his whole life of the kidneydisease.
    My condolesces to hs family.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Gary's death has no connection with MJ. He has been sick his entire life. It's sad that he passed at such a young age. It's sad too because Gary was also a target of the media. They were always making jokes about his life in recent years. The last appearance I saw him make was on The Insider. It was a few months back. The panel on The Insider was very rude to him. They kept pushing his buttons when they knew he wasn't in the right frame of mind. I actually wrote them an email about them exploiting Mr. Coleman. I wrote in my email that the panel should apologize for the way they treated him. He should have never been on there in the first place due to the state he was in. So I hope they get my message. This exploitation needs to stop. I pray that Gary was able to make his peace with God before he passed away.
  • This is really sad. I am sorry that happened to poor ol Gary. R.I.P. He will surely be missed. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    That's sad to hear. May Gary RIP.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    My most heartfelt condolences to his family
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    I liked Gary Coleman, I followed the series Diff'rent Strokes it was funny

(Janet Jackson participated in a few chapters as Willy's girlfriend) and he had left so sad. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Dana Plato died first, and now Gary.

My condolences to his wife. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Gary Coleman Dies
    Originally posted 15 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Gary Coleman has died as the result of injuries he suffered earlier this week, the hospital tells TMZ.

We've learned Gary's wife, Shannon, made the decision to pull life support early this AM.

We're told Coleman died at 12:05 PM MST. He died of a intracranial hemorrhage.

Family members and close friends were at Coleman's side when life support was pulled.

He was 42.

As TMZ first reported, Coleman was rushed to a hospital in Utah after he fell and hurt his head. He was on life support since Thursday.

There will be a press conference at the hospital at 3:00 PM PT.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/28/gary-cole ... t-strokes/<!-- m -->

tmz.. ARE THEY FIRST AGAIN???

R.I.P. GARY COLEMAN...
    BUT BACK TO THE HOAX: I WANT TO SEE THAT PRESS CONFERENCE!!!
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Awww i miss him already <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    This was a show even tho I'm young i came up watching this with my sisters and brothers <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Gary was a good man he seemed pretty sad tho in life but i hope he's having a great time up there with God now <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    The heaven bus came passed and picked him up 2day awww and to the post that mentioned The Insider yes that was really rude of them <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Yak now i just don't understand society today and i doubt i ever will but when you see people down u don't push even further down u bring them back up like a dying flower getting relieved by sunlight or water. We can be that sunlight or water or both in someones life,but some people just don't have that heart <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    R.I.P Gary you always were my brother Gary's idol lols <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    by DancingTheDream » Fri May 28, 2010 7:03 pm
    I think TMZ are first with this again.

Also.. connection to Michael Jackson.. Gary Coleman publicly supported MJ during his molestation trial in 2005, he turned up at the courthouse to show support.

One -of so very few that showed support.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Don't get me wrong but I think there's more to this story about GC falling down at home. Back in February GC was on The Insider and he mention a cut on his head where he fell down some steps at home. He said "This cut my head was from me falling down some stairs. Next you are going to say that my wife abuse me." This was when CG walked off the set at The Insider. Lisa Bloom was pushing his buttons. I was reading between the lines and I came to the conclusion his wife had been abusing him. He also mentioned he is 4feet 7 inches tall and his wife is 5 feet 6 inches tall. To me it sounded like how can a man my height abuse a person whose much taller than me? It's the way they treated him on the Insider. They were treating like he was a kid. You know if someone treated me like that, I would walk off the stage too. Then they have some doctor diagnosis him for a few minutes and said that he needed medication and he could've ht someone. Please. How are you doing to diagnosis someone in that short of a time.
    Also, I totally understand what Joe Jackson was saying at the BET awards last year. How people forget you when alive,but do alot when you are dead. GC was abused my family, public and his wife. He closed himself off to the world. Because he didn't know who to trust. He went to MJ's molestation trial, because knew what MJ was going through.
    Like Marlon Jackson said "Now maybe they will leave you alone." GC death has really touched my heart. I know he's in a better place. I have attached a youtube video of CG from the Insider.
    [youtube:1wovzf9v]
  • Don't get me wrong but I think there's more to this story about GC falling down at home. Back in February GC was on The Insider and he mention a cut on his head where he fell down some steps at home. He said "This cut my head was from me falling down some stairs. Next you are going to say that my wife abuse me." This was when CG walked off the set at The Insider. Lisa Bloom was pushing his buttons. I was reading between the lines and I came to the conclusion his wife had been abusing him. He also mentioned he is 4feet 7 inches tall and his wife is 5 feet 6 inches tall. To me it sounded like how can a man my height abuse a person whose much taller than me? It's the way they treated him on the Insider. They were treating like he was a kid. You know if someone treated me like that, I would walk off the stage too. Then they have some doctor diagnosis him for a few minutes and said that he needed medication and he could've ht someone. Please. How are you doing to diagnosis someone in that short of a time.
    Also, I totally understand what Joe Jackson was saying at the BET awards last year. How people forget you when alive,but do alot when you are dead. GC was abused my family, public and his wife. He closed himself off to the world. Because he didn't know who to trust. He went to MJ's molestation trial, because knew what MJ was going through.
    Like Marlon Jackson said "Now maybe they will leave you alone." GC death has really touched my heart. I know he's in a better place. I have attached a youtube video of CG from the Insider.
    [youtube:2mtlzjtr]

OMG! I remember hearing about this story. I felt bad for Gary in one interview on one of the celeb news shows, alluding to his life and the way he described his life was rather sad. I felt really bad for him!
    Most child stars seem to be CHEWED UP and SPAT OUT. When they get older, most of them lose interest of the media or are vilified and ridiculed (Like in Lindsay Lohan's case, for example).
    BTW, I just found out Lisa Bloom and Gloria Allred are MOTHER and DAUGHTER! Did y'all know that???
    @! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Don't get me wrong but I think there's more to this story about GC falling down at home. Back in February GC was on The Insider and he mention a cut on his head where he fell down some steps at home. He said "This cut my head was from me falling down some stairs. Next you are going to say that my wife abuse me." This was when CG walked off the set at The Insider. Lisa Bloom was pushing his buttons. I was reading between the lines and I came to the conclusion his wife had been abusing him. He also mentioned he is 4feet 7 inches tall and his wife is 5 feet 6 inches tall. To me it sounded like how can a man my height abuse a person whose much taller than me? It's the way they treated him on the Insider. They were treating like he was a kid. You know if someone treated me like that, I would walk off the stage too. Then they have some doctor diagnosis him for a few minutes and said that he needed medication and he could've ht someone. Please. How are you doing to diagnosis someone in that short of a time.
    [youtube:l282k2ca]

OMG! I remember hearing about this story. I felt bad for Gary in one interview on one of the celeb news shows, alluding to his life and the way he described his life was rather sad. I felt really bad for him!
    Most child stars seem to be CHEWED UP and SPAT OUT. When they get older, most of them lose interest of the media or are vilified and ridiculed (Like in Lindsay Lohan's case, for example).
    BTW, I just found out Lisa Bloom and Gloria Allred are MOTHER and DAUGHTER! Did y'all know that???
    @! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    OMG! I didn't know that. You are right about the apple. If Lisa Bloom had did her homework, she would've known that GC is a victim of Domestic Violence. I know this because my brother was a victim. My brother is the type of person who would not hit a woman, but if he is pushed too far, he will strike. GC did this on Jan 26, 2010. There are so many unanswerered question surrounding GC death. Did you see the press conference? GC brother in-law had a letter from his wife. There was no emotion. I am wondering why the wife decided to pull the plug on GC. They said he fell at home. Or was he pushed? I found out that the brother in-law made the call to 911. Why was he there? I am trying not to jump to conclusion, but it sounds like a homicide to me. I heard that GC was worth more dead than alive. I don't think GC was in financial trouble. HIs Friend Shavar Ross (Dudley from Different Strokes) said GC collected trains and had a room full of them. You could only look at them. This doesn't sound like a man who had financial problems. I'm really going to miss him.