Can anyone confirm any of this? EVERYONE READ pls

HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
edited May 2010 in News
Check this out people! If this is true... there will be no doubt!

The Sun out of the UK got a hold of some desperate voicemail recordings of Michael pleading for money and trying to hide it in Swiss banks. Let’s hope the IRS doesn’t read the blogs because Michael sounds like he’s “been Bad, been bad, you know it, cha mo!” Even using code words like “Sun Screen” and
‘Swiss Bank”.

“It is Michael. Ahh, it is 4:30 in the morning here that’s why I sound very sleepy (laughs) and I’m really worn out… but please check the message I left a day or so ago. I am very concerned. I don’t trust that man. We think he’s bad, we think he is Italian mafia. Please… we must be smarter than him. So please, help me with this. I need to get that, those funds so I can do that, I wanna be away. . . I don’t want to be in Neverland right now.”

In a separate message Jackson again seems to be seeking money urgently.

“If you get this message call me immediately at 805 *** ****. What I want to talk to you about is very top – top secret… I need a German or Swiss bank… ”

A little later Jackson calls again asking for cash to be put into an account. He appears to use a code word “Sun Screen” – possibly suggesting protection money.

“I am very embarrassed. But, um, there should be that I have some finance that’s coming up January, February 2nd, and um… that’s why I, we need to have on Sun Screen to the account 150. Please don’t be mad at me for… (inaudible) It’s something that’s very important to me and my family, because I’m (inaudible) that I’m being stalked and I think it is (name withheld).” -The Sun

The sun: <!-- m -->http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... -mind.html<!-- m -->

Hate that "Jacko" thing <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Ok found this on another web page. It says:

Few days before dying, Michael Jackson was planning to go away, disappear -at least from the public eye- just after his musical compromises in London would have finished.This was extracted from some phone conversations published after his death. According to the tapes, Michael was afraid and thought he was in danger, which is why he commented with some friends of his that someone was boycotting and harassing him. Besides this, before his death, the singer confessed having found a place where to take shelter, away from the press, fans and troubles.

OMFG!! THIS IS HUGE!!

source: <!-- m -->http://www.infinita.cl/musica/default.t ... 12/05/2010<!-- m -->

Edit:

english web page:
    <!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... s-his-life<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... is-advisor<!-- m -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I believe this is referring to the secret tapes that were released publically. MJ after the child molestation accusations made calls through the night saying he needed to get away from Neverland and needed to borrow the funds to do so.. This unfortunately, is not new. But good find.....As always, with Love xoxo
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I WAS SEARCHING SOMETINK TO LOOK ON TV AND ON TVN (NATIONAL TV OF CHILE) WAS MICHAEL VIDEOS... LIKE A SIGNAL! LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    AT THE SAME TIME I WAS LOOKING THE LINK OF CHILE THAT YOU POST IT... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I imagined it wasn't new, still, these tapes are the best evidence from my point of view
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    The spanish version on Infinita web does not indicate that recording is from 2003.Moreover it indicates contractor concert in London. This means it is new and has nothing to do with English articles. There is completely different content.
    But IF it is same story, only English version says tape is from 2003. May be as usually american media alters facts the way it's convenient to them. Because they cannot accept the fact that Michael fooled everyone. Think, if Michael was financially broken ,they would have screamed about it to public long time ago. In 2005 Michael was able to pay attornies fees for his trial, still was living in Neverland and was target of greed for money.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I have never met Michael in person and it might sound very strange, but after hearing these tapes I feel like a lioness. I want to stand up for MJ and protect him, like a lioness would protect her child...

I hope, where ever he is at the moment, he's safe and happy. It doesn't matter whether I see him anymore or not, all I want right now is for him to be OK.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    but......he has had time now to regroup,eat,rest,and become strong again,and as he is a genius.......he will fire on both barrells now.......so heaven help those whose hurt him.....!!!!!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    this is a huge find, i've heard about those tapes and what he said, it's true he said those things long ago when he was in Neverland but still it's huge, i think in 2009 he had more reasons to find a peaceful place to spend his life away from all this madness and to "die" for the world cause it was in 2009 that he claimed that he was afraid for his and his kids' lives and Thome-Thome,i hope so
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Now to think about it, I don't think he plans to come back.
  • Emily HutjesEmily Hutjes Posts: 106
    "The Sun", that clouded tabloid paper, missed out a chance on an unique scoop about, lets say: the possibly faked death of Michael Jackson, when they turned that chance into a story about Dave Dave. Now they write about the secret MJJ tapes, revealing MJJ's message to his friend Dieter, that have been on youtube for quite a while?! Someday some serious reporter is going to take all Souza and MO investigated about that alleged death seriously and that reporter is going to make world news. It most certainly won't be any reporter of The Sun.
  • lil_legslil_legs Posts: 5
    wow this is deep stuff...poor mj sounds like hes in pain, and sounds paranoid! i realli believe ppl were after him
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Germany and sunscreen. Wish they had published the phone number and the person he was afraid of.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I would like to know who is afraid of but I think I have a good idea who