Need help with this question please!

IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
edited January 1970 in News
I read In a magazine that Michael Jackson's mom is very ill and we have heard she fell down the stairs.
I wonder though why would Mike leave the children for her to take care of?
She is up in age and seems to have serious health issues.
It could all be lies but it still seems unusual to leave children with your mother who
seems to be needing care herself.
I feel Diana Ross should step in and be there mom but does she really want to do this?
And what does Diana Ross think of the circumstances of his death and the millions who believe he is ALIVE!
Another unusual point was he did not leave the children to any of his sisters.
WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
This really makes me wonder guys.
Where does this play in the hoax..
Is he there taking care of her and the children?
So confused please help with some answers!

Comments

• I read In a magazine that Michael Jackson's mom is very ill and we have heard she fell down the stairs.
    It could all be lies but it still seems unusual to leave children with your mother who
    I feel Diana Ross should step in and be there mom but does she really want to do this?
    And what does Diana Ross think of the circumstances of his death and the millions who believe he is ALIVE!
    WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

First Off; How do you know that "Millions" believe he is alive? I think there are about 3,000 members here world wide, and many originals have faded from the site (correct me if I am wrong) Second: Many believe there may have been an updated will at some point, because MJ fired Branca years ago, yet Branca popped up with this will as being valid - Didn't the Jacksons contest the validity of this will? Yet a judge ruled that it was acceptable? Many believe this old will was kept by Branca even after he was fired by MJ. Why would MJ fire this attorney yet let him keep his will? Branca now has a "Cushy" life time job as Administer of the Estate whick will make him millions and he really doesn't have to work for anybody else. Many who are NOT hoax believers feel he may be one of the Evil and Fraudulent One's behind MJ's Demise. As for D.Ross, i just don't get the feeling she wants to raise 3 young kids at her age. She has always seemed kind of self centered to me, but I guess we shall see if she jumps and volunteers if Katherine is unable. Please remember: Just because You Believe this is all a Hoax, does Not make it So.
  • I read In a magazine that Michael Jackson's mom is very ill and we have heard she fell down the stairs.

The 7/7/2002 will says that Katherine is nominated as a guardian, and Diana Ross is nominated as second guardian. But...here's the thing:

[li]Mike made a new will every 5 years, so is this THE will? Where's the 2007 will? (7/7/7?)[/li] [li]Mike was in New York on 7/7/2002, so who made and signed this will? (think about the different signatures on various documents)[/li]
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well if katherine has had a fall and is ill....imo...micheal wont be far away...... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Emily HutjesEmily Hutjes Posts: 106
    So The Will was made in 2002. The alleged death was in 2009.The first thing a parent does when his/her life is in danger of when he/she is terminally ill, is taking care of a will that names a legal guardian. So Michael did not change his wil in 7 years?! Michael did not known a will was make that had a very unknown signature, whilst he was in new York? Or did Michael make a new will that landed in a shredder without him knowing? He might have loved his Mother and Diane Ross but that does not make them the best legal guardians for his beloved children. Now, does anyone believe Michael, the cheered fatherfigure, could have been so mindless? Some family members are sure 'his death' was a conspiracy. If they are so convinced about that, Michael must have known about that conspiracy too. What does a father do in such a situation? Make a new will that states clearly who has to take care of his children.

I read In a magazine that Michael Jackson's mom is very ill and we have heard she fell down the stairs.

The 7/7/2002 will says that Katherine is nominated as a guardian, and Diana Ross is nominated as second guardian. But...here's the thing:

[li]Mike made a new will every 5 years, so is this THE will? Where's the 2007 will? (7/7/7?)[/li] [li]Mike was in New York on 7/7/2002, so who made and signed this will? (think about the different signatures on various documents)[/li]
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463

Interesting. Where did you find the information about every 5 years? Certainly sounds reasonable. I have had doubts about this will from day one. It seems something is missing, can't really put my finger on it.