"Michaels" and Rabbi Boteach's book

PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
Hey, all. I was thinking about those interviews that Michael supposedly gave Rabbi Schmuley Boteach. I just wonder if he was talking to fakes at any point.. I noticed that in the NBC TV special about these tapes (Here's some on YT, don't know if it's the whole thing, but pay attention to the pictures: [youtube:2yfk6pb9] in most of the pictures where Michael's at his house, he's got sunnies on.. seems weird, huh? And the ones where he doesn't have them..

jackson_boteach.jpg
SNN2504A-380_896520a.jpg20090926_5.jpgSNN2612JR-682_896705a.jpg010327_RabbiShmuley.jpgjakcson_rabbi.jpg

I don't want this to be a discussion of the tapes, I want this to be a discussion of doubles and the rabbi, remember..

Comments

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I find this so interesting because I believe there was SOMETHING up starting from about 2000, something to do with Boteach, Geller, the Arvizos, the trial..I don't know what it is, though!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Just want to say at the onset of this thread that I have a rather strong dislike of the rabbi. I bought and read the book and his observations and opinions were self righteous and judgemental. Made my blood boil. I gave him bad reviews everywhere.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Michael says his favourite game is hide and seek? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't often go into the O2/TII doubles threads. I think some people who have talked about the O2 Announcement and TII may regret things they have said about the doubles. I think it is more complicated than questioning whether, who you see is Michael or a double.

Kenny Ortega must have known who he was working with so why, in TII, does he show the 'orange pants' and 'grey suit' rehearsals alternately, so that you can easily compare the way each moves and sings (from different sides of the stage). Then we see the 'gold pants' rehearsal.

Later the screen splits in two showing the 'orange pants' and 'grey suit' rehearsals.
    Then it splits in three with all of them 'orange pants', 'grey suit' and 'gold pants' side by side so you can compare height and body movement. I'm calling them Sexy, Sweet and Funky.

It reminds me of Don't Stop Till you Get Enough when you see three Michael's on the screen and Billie Jean when the screen is split in three. Perhaps we are meant to be catching on to something.

Just for the record I think all the Micheal's in TII are beautiful - whoever they are.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Michael says his favourite game is hide and seek? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't often go into the O2/TII doubles threads. I think some people who have talked about the O2 Announcement and TII may regret things they have said about the doubles. I think it is more complicated than questioning whether, who you see is Michael or a double.

Kenny Ortega must have known who he was working with so why, in TII, does he show the 'orange pants' and 'grey suit' rehearsals alternately, so that you can easily compare the way each moves and sings (from different sides of the stage). Then we see the 'gold pants' rehearsal.

Later the screen splits in two showing the 'orange pants' and 'grey suit' rehearsals.
    Then it splits in three with all of them 'orange pants', 'grey suit' and 'gold pants' side by side so you can compare height and body movement. I'm calling them Sexy, Sweet and Funky.

It reminds me of Don't Stop Till you Get Enough when you see three Michael's on the screen and Billie Jean when the screen is split in three. Perhaps we are meant to be catching on to something.

Just for the record I think all the Micheal's in TII are beautiful - whoever they are.

are you suggesting that it might be more than one person or more than one personality? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Oh, I agree, RK, I SO wish it were someone else because that guy is just so irksome..! But I really wonder if MJ (or whoever, but I guess MJ could have warned them) already had his suspicions about him at the time..
  • In my opinion there are no DOUBLES, TWINS or DOPPLEGANGERS. Michael only used a look alike for large crowds or the paparazzi (misdirection), in concerts for illusions etc

The Double is metaphorically not physical.

Dualism: The opposition and combination of the universe's two basic principles of yin and yang (black & white), male and female, light and dark, active and passive, motion and stillness. Dualism represents the philosophy of balance, where two opposites co-exist in harmony and are able to transmute into each other.
    There is way more on this even just on the wiki page.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism

The Tripled Michael, an allusion to The Trinity.
    The Christian doctrine of the Trinity teaches the unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead. The doctrine states that God is the Triune God, existing as three persons or hypostases, but is one being, that has but a single divine nature.
    In addition, the second person of the Trinity—God the Son, Jesus—assumed human nature, so that he has two natures (and hence two wills), and is really and fully both true God and true human. (I AM ONLY HUMAN I feel pain, I bleed just like everyone else but... Dualism)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity
    SD, that's very insightful and interesting what you posted, but I'm afraid that I disagree, and I would just like to say, please don't just post to disagree because that's not why I made this thread..
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Okay, so I am one who believes in doubles. In these pics above, I notice the different length between the bottom of nose and top lip. But I believe there have been 2 for a very long time, right back to motown. So I don't know whether it is right to call one a double or not or rather one half of the whole.
  • SD, that's very insightful and interesting what you posted, but I'm afraid that I disagree, and I would just like to say, please don't just post to disagree because that's not why I made this thread..

I am not just posting to disagree. What I have posted is the truth; THIS IS IT!

Besides this is a Discussion Forum. I am discussing the topic and I disagree with your premise and am offering an alternate perspective. You make the thread, you don't get to decide on what others post within it.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341

are you suggesting that it might be more than one person or more than one personality? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I see more than one person in this story.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I find this so interesting because I believe there was SOMETHING up starting from about 2000, something to do with Boteach, Geller, the Arvizos, the trial..I don't know what it is, though!

My understanding is Gellar pursaeded Michael to come over to London and his wedding on the pretense that Uri would be able to get him a knighthood. He did get him into parliement, but it was the Royal family that was the hook. Michael really wanted a knighthood. Im not sure if he fully understood that it was impossible for him as he is not a British citizen.

Anyway.. thats how Uri pulled him in. Uri introduced him to Boteach. Uri also introduced him to Bashir and took payment from Bashir for that introduction. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> There is also something about Bashirs driver being connected to Mottolla. They are all inter-connected. And during one of MJs visits, he was very vocal about Sony and gave that speech at the Killer Thriller. He was a marked man after this and they went after him. They are all connected and contrived this plot to bring him down.

Ive heard from someone called Taymoor Mamarchi, who was a friend of MJs and is on facebook, that Uri is a total ego maniac and didnt care about Michael but just cared about the connection MJ gave him and the fame that subsequently rubbed off onto him. Taymoor heard Uri talking about Michael once and made jokes about Michael loving little boys and being a paedophile. Taymoor challenged him and told Michael but Michael didnt believe Taymoor and cut contact.. only to re-connect a few years later and say he understood and apologise for not taking the warning.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    That's so sad it seems it was all set up and a web of deceit poor michael
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    About the sunnies, no biggie IMO. Michael wore sunnies very often and not just outdoors, just look at old interviews and even at his own son's b-day "party". Perhaps he felt self-conscious without make-up or perhaps he just liked it and that needs no explanation.

I see more than one person in this story.

how would he fool people close up and personal if a group of people (hoaxer) who have not been close to him could figure it out?

I found that SO suspiscious, too, how Kenny shows that split screen in TII! I LOVE your nicknames, LOL, those are cute! I agree about 'gray suit' he comes off as very sweet to me for some reason.. And yes, they are all lovely, whomever they are.

Well, suspiscious mind, I think that, at the time, (of course) no one was thinking to scrutinize MJ's looks.. (besides, it's rude to stare!) and only now we've been beginning to look closely..
    but then again i guess he was thought to have had many surgeries maybe that is what made people think so , i just don't know. perhaps having people wonder about his mental stabilty was also part of the plan. but then how would that be helpful if wanted to reveal nwo? seems like one possible answer leads to one more question always.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

I agree that Kenny must have meant the split screens as clues or directions for hoax studiers. These Michaels might be different people or simply personalities of the same person (acting, make-up, etc). As I watched TII now I believe they are all "Michael", so I accept that I will love all 1, 2 or 3, till I know the truth more fully.

And Serenitys Dream, I believe you're on the right track too. This hoax is in complex layers, almost beyond human ability.

DancingTheDream, I realize the connections you are referring to all seem to be Michael's enemies, but in the light of this part of the Shmuley Beteach interview 1980, in this link, there could be 3 possibilities:

<!-- m -->http://arvenru.wordpress.com/2010/02/26 ... -on-earth/<!-- m -->

1. Shmuley could be feeling him out, and with those accomplices undo Michael at his own planned game. (leads to media ridicule, trials, and murder)
    2. Michael sensed Schmuley's evil intentions and subtley gave the clues, but not enough to give himself away (Shmuley looses his friendship and looks like a fool) but gives us clues for today. "They never thought I would out-smart them."
    3. All the people mentioned are part of the game, all playing their part for the Greatest Show on Earth.

I'm not just sure which it is, or maybe there's another understanding.
    Okay, so I am one who believes in doubles. In these pics above, I notice the different length between the bottom of nose and top lip. But I believe there have been 2 for a very long time, right back to motown. So I don't know whether it is right to call one a double or not or rather one half of the whole.
    I guess so, but I really wonder if any of the fakes ever sat and down and talked with Boteach, and that's who we're hearing sometimes on the tapes, not the real MJ..
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    These pictures are all Michael to me. I would consider the scenario that MJ had some sort of a multiple personality, but there are, in no way, more than 1 Michael Jackson.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

My understanding is Gellar pursaeded Michael to come over to London and his wedding on the pretense that Uri would be able to get him a knighthood. He did get him into parliement, but it was the Royal family that was the hook. Michael really wanted a knighthood. Im not sure if he fully understood that it was impossible for him as he is not a British citizen.

Anyway.. thats how Uri pulled him in. Uri introduced him to Boteach. Uri also introduced him to Bashir and took payment from Bashir for that introduction. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> There is also something about Bashirs driver being connected to Mottolla. They are all inter-connected. And during one of MJs visits, he was very vocal about Sony and gave that speech at the Killer Thriller. He was a marked man after this and they went after him. They are all connected and contrived this plot to bring him down.

Ive heard from someone called Taymoor Mamarchi, who was a friend of MJs and is on facebook, that Uri is a total ego maniac and didnt care about Michael but just cared about the connection MJ gave him and the fame that subsequently rubbed off onto him. Taymoor heard Uri talking about Michael once and made jokes about Michael loving little boys and being a paedophile. Taymoor challenged him and told Michael but Michael didnt believe Taymoor and cut contact.. only to re-connect a few years later and say he understood and apologise for not taking the warning.

Maybe there is a Judas in there somewhere? Before Jesus' crucifixion He said to Judas, "What you must do, do quickly." Means He was aware of the deceit/betrayal but knew His higher calling, and continued on His road to His death (and resurrection). MJ has given us plenty of references in his songs of his own death and coming back to us and be a threat to his enemies.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

God bless you for this information about the connection between Geller and Boteach. I started reading Boteach's book last night. I am literally gutted by the book. It made me cry like a baby. I have never read such horrible stuff written about MJ in my all my life. I cannot read the book. It is just to much for me. Thank you so much for the information. Your post always lift my spirits. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->