My lovely dancing picture :)!!

LeahLeah Posts: 13
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I LOVE this picture so much...

My mum got it me for my 18th birthday (which is june 9th, but i made her let me have it early) hehe

First :
mj2.png

Second :
mj1i.jpg

Third :

mj3.png

The white line going across his legs is the flash or either my light in my room lol(its not actually on the pic)
and the rainbowy colour at the top isnt there its like smoky spot lights
(think it was just my cameras flash or soming)

But yeah, i love this picture so much <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Love you most michael xx

Comments

• hopehope Posts: 543
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wow, thats really nice. Happy early birthday!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Ive got the same one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> just need to get it in a frame, blu tac just wont hold it to the wall lol
  • I got one just like it. I got mine at Gordman's. My husband is not a fan of MJ's, but what was funny about the shopping trip, is that he carried it for me all the way through the store and he hung it on the bedroom wall. I get to see it every night before I go to bed.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I have that picture too. I walk by it everry 5 minutes it seems, just to see him move. Sad, huh <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I got one just like it. I got mine at Gordman's. My husband is not a fan of MJ's, but what was funny about the shopping trip, is that he carried it for me all the way through the store and he hung it on the bedroom wall. I get to see it every night before I go to bed.

your husband must be very confident or very sneaky <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I LOVE this picture so much...

My mum got it me for my 18th birthday (which is june 9th, but i made her let me have it early) hehe

First :
    mj2.png

Second :
    mj1i.jpg

Third :

mj3.png

The white line going across his legs is the flash or either my light in my room lol(its not actually on the pic)
    and the rainbowy colour at the top isnt there its like smoky spot lights
    (think it was just my cameras flash or soming)

But yeah, i love this picture so much <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Love you most michael xx

actually would you mind finding out the size of the frame for me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> a friend of mine got me that for xmas and it didnt come framed, so if i knew what size of frame to get the sooner i can pput it up <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Wowza <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> !
    I love it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
    That's a great picture I wanted it but I have to wait til my bday which is 5 well almost 4(October baby <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )months from now <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    But happy early bday and I looove ur picci <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Simply stunning. I love your piccies. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Wow! This is beautiful!!! I want that one too! I'm jealous... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    But it's not my "burfday"....
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I have the same one as well. I love it. A early Happy Birthday to you.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i want one too...have not seen it here in england...has anyone from england seen it.....and if so where....xxxxx
    i want one too...have not seen it here in england...has anyone from england seen it.....and if so where....xxxxx

you can get them on here : <!-- m -->http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/ ... Price&fb=0<!-- m -->

thats were mine came from, but it doesnt come framed, and good luck getting it on a wall <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I got one just like it. I got mine at Gordman's. My husband is not a fan of MJ's, but what was funny about the shopping trip, is that he carried it for me all the way through the store and he hung it on the bedroom wall. I get to see it every night before I go to bed.

What a WONDERFUL husband. My hubby is the same way. No threat felt here. Gotta love that man for sure.
  • Oh it is gorgeous!!!
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    i,ve got this picture to i bought it with the frame i,ve got it on the wall in my living room where everyone can see it when they come in my whole room is starting to look like a michael jackson shrine but i dont care i love all my books and anything michael <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->