OMG.. this is the worst white supremist site!

reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This is not hoax related but MY GOD what is wrong with people. It makes a white person like me ashamed to call someone like this my fellow man!

If there is was ever a need for an Army Of Love to descend on this earth and stop this crap, it is now!

PLEASE! BE WARNED THESE PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE AND STUPID! KNOW THAT BEFORE YOU CLICK! esp.. the jokes section

<!-- m -->http://tightrope.cc/catalog/<!-- m -->

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    There have been many occasions during my life that I have felt ashamed to be white. In Australia, especially while growing up during the sixties, there was a lot of similar jokes and attitudes toward the aboriginal people. I never understood this as I was just happy to play with all children and colour meant nothing to me. In this day and age things are better , but there is still much room for improvement. I think there came a milestone in attitude adjustment last year when our Prime Minister finally made a public apology to the indigenous people for all the attrocities that befell them since colonization. It doesn't change what happened, but it is admitting wrong doing and asking for forgiveness.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I'm not going to look at that site I don't have to go on there to know how ignorant some people are. I have seen it first hand but I won't go into details. But it is truly ashame that there are still people in this world who choose to promote hate and racism.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    screw them
  • Where did you find this?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    (If it's one thing I can't stand, it's racism; Those racists makes it seem like others should be mad at God for giving them their skin tone!!!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> )
  • In this world, there is nothing more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Wow I laugh at how ignorant they r for that crap <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !
    I still can't believe they waste their time on this stuff...REALLY they have to much time on their hands and no respect for another race. I am a light skinned black person and its kinda hard to tell what I am at times but they don't shame me! I am proud of who I am because I wouldn't wanna be anybody other than ME!!! Just because they think 1 race or color is better than the other aint gonna stop ME from doin ME!!!
    Wow I have seen that site before and it just shamed me at how stupid they are!!!
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    Actually, If you browse the net, you'll come across many such sites and blogs.

I often do come across several such blogs and forums degrading Indian citizens too. I mean, fine I do admit that like other countries in the world, there are bad elements in India too....But what I hate is that people in the US and UK paint all peopel with the same brush.....

When my cousins went to the US, they were asked questions like "Oh..You're from India......Which slum did you live in?"

As if all that we got here are slums only <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

On the other hand there are certain people from India who go abroad and earn a bd name for their country by doing stupid things.......

But we humans cant abstain from stereotyping a population can we? Peopepl from all countries stereotype people from another country....I wish this werent the case.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    You'd be surprised by how many of God-fearing people justified slavery because of the verse in the Bible, Genesis 9:25 where Noah curses his grandson Canaan, son of Ham, to be a servant to his brothers. Traditionally the understanding goes, that all of earth's population comes from Noah's 3 sons (they were triples, 5:32), because all the humans were destroyed in the great flood (verse 19). Shem (where we get Semite from) went to live in the middle east and produced brown-skinned people, Japheth went north to produce mostly white-skinned europeans, and Ham went to Africa to produce blacks. After the flood Noah got drunk and Ham happened to see him naked. When his father sobered, he knew what Ham had done and punished his grandson in his place by cursing him, so that he would be a servant to his brothers. This supposedly is justification for blacks being enslaved by whites, because of the curse from Noah, man of God. Now, I personally believe it is all complete mistranslation and misunderstanding of the story and Scriptures. If you're doing something wrong, it helps to find a verse to make it "Godly". This is actually part of a much bigger deception throughout history but that's another study. I've been on several supremist sites a few years back, and yes I agree, ignorance blinds people.
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    You'd be surprised by how many of God-fearing people justified slavery because of the verse in the Bible, Genesis 9:25 where Noah curses his grandson Canaan, son of Ham, to be a servant to his brothers. Traditionally the understanding goes, that all of earth's population comes from Noah's 3 sons (they were triples, 5:32), because all the humans were destroyed in the great flood (verse 19). Shem (where we get Semite from) went to live in the middle east and produced brown-skinned people, Japheth went north to produce mostly white-skinned europeans, and Ham went to Africa to produce blacks. After the flood Noah got drunk and Ham happened to see him naked. When his father sobered, he knew what Ham had done and punished his grandson in his place by cursing him, so that he would be a servant to his brothers. This supposedly is justification for blacks being enslaved by whites, because of the curse from Noah, man of God. Now, I personally believe it is all complete mistranslation and misunderstanding of the story and Scriptures. If you're doing something wrong, it helps to find a verse to make it "Godly". This is actually part of a much bigger deception throughout history but that's another study. I've been on several supremist sites a few years back, and yes I agree, ignorance blinds people.

Slavery is a historical debate I think. There were, after all, people who actually had blacks in their employee and not just slaves (even though the next person would call it slavery). I don't want to get into that debate, because I don't have good information on the subject and I know there was horrible things that happened back then. I wish that it could just go away because I had nothing to do with it. I want everyone to just be equal. When I watched ROOTS as a little girl, I cried, my father cried, it was horrible.
    Seeing the cruelty depicted there, left us changed forever.
    There was total ignorance in those days and I am sorry to say it has little to do with the out and out idiot acting people of today. These people would not own slaves, they would just kill people. They do use some jokes that reference slavery because they are not creative enough to keep their own going. If someone was to tell me one of those awful jokes I would reach out and choke them!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Slavery is NOT over. Slavery is NOT history. Slavery is happening every day. Every day.
    Slavery is still actively destroying lives in Africa, America and Asia.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/slavery1.html
    http://www.anti-slaverysociety.addr.com/slavetrade.htm
    http://www.child-soldiers.org/childsoldiers/child-soldiers
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    I am not reading that crap. I don't have any desire to fill my mind with words of ignorance. Magaret Stangart was right when she created Planned Parenthood in the fifties. She wanted to stop mongruls and and unintelligent ppl from creating more of their kind. Too bad it didn't work. Keep the Faith!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Slavery is very much still active. Think of the women who are treated like possessions, have no rights and held in less regard than livestock in some nations. If that is not slavery then I don't know what to call it.
  • AirSlideAirSlide Posts: 51
    Noone needs to apologize to me for their skin color. And I don't need to apologize to anyone for mine.
  • I know u meant well @OP....but why on earth do u feel the need to put a link to a racist site on here???????????????? It s just getting their ratings higher if we go there and say oh yeah u r right they talk nasty. I wont check it out cause i m grown up enough to know how ppl can be stupid, ignorant and lame when it comes to difference.

Just today i saw 2 kids round 7 or 8 years old passing by a group of Africans and shouting at them "shut the hell up u strangers!"....tears came up to my eyes when i saw the face of those adults,,,they were so shocked

I personnally am REALLY uncomfortable with making publicity for such a racist website on here. U r gonna say it s teaching us bout racism or whatever. Well no. it s just helping bringing more peeps to their hateful page.
  • XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    People like this make me wish i was born black. I think they have so much more to be proud of. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

LOVE
  • AirSlideAirSlide Posts: 51
    I think it is really sad that racist people can be so hateful that it makes other people feel guilty about who they are? There is no reason to feel sorry or guilty for who you are. And there is no reason for wishing to be someone else.

These racist people want to rob you of being thankful for who you are...and many people fall for that crap by thinking or saying that they wish they were born another color. WHAT THE HELL!?

God created you who you are because it pleases Him...Be thankful for that!