T-shirt Designs

MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was bored and decided to make some T-shirt designs myself <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
Please tell me what you think <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

34gt0lf.jpg

6xxopi.jpg

I'll be making more soon... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    so beautiful, i like the red one, just awesome
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    Here's one more:

The "I TOLD YOU HE WAS ALIVE" one

2d93b10.jpg
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Those look great I like them.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Here's one more:

The "I TOLD YOU HE WAS ALIVE" one

2d93b10.jpg

THat's great <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ClassOf2013ClassOf2013 Posts: 187
    Cute!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    oh my how i wish i had them! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • FinlanDianaFinlanDiana Posts: 78
    those wonderful shirts, I like them... especially that "I'm Alive" cleverly hidden but still visible <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    I was bored and decided to make some T-shirt designs myself <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Please tell me what you think <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

34gt0lf.jpg

6xxopi.jpg

I'll be making more soon... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You could get away with the "He's Alive" one without copyright infringement, but I were you I would not print anything with Michael or his trademarks on them. Not only will this cause you trouble but copyright infringement is bad news. I hold my copyrights dear because that is how I feed my family. MJ's copyrights are how they feed his kids
    (I know, you don't have to make a big argument that others are making money, but that does not make infringement right).
  • I believe his name also has a copyright. I think you've done a great job with them though. Very well done <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    Great, wouldn't mind one of theese <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hello fellow beLIEvers - please be aware of copyright & trademark infringement! To make a long story short - I created a Michael Jackson design that I wanted to put on T-shirts to sell; so I contacted my lawyer to verify my rights. Turns out I could not do anything with my original design/artwork. My lawyer stated that anything, whether it's an original hand-drawn image of Michael Jackson to any kind of original likenesses (sequin glove, foot stances, fedora hats, etc.) to Michael Jackson - it is considered infringement in one way or another!

One cannot use Michael Jackson's name, his initials, his album names, song names, catchy phrases (such as Beat It, Annie are you ok?), places of residences (Neverland Ranch), artwork, artwork similarities, etc without getting proper authority from his estate! He then said "Good Luck" with a chuckle.

My lawyer explained the process as: the 1st letter you receive from the estate will request that you terminate any and all sales of the merchandise followed by a letter requesting that any and all sales of the merchandise are to be turned over to the estate. AND lastly you will receive a letter with a court date to request shutting down your business!

please see this article regarding a lawsuit brought on by the Jackson Estate in Sept. of 2009: <!-- m -->http://www.thegrio.com/news/michael-jac ... dation.php<!-- m -->

SO PLEASE BE AWARE of copyright & trademark infringement - if you have questions, please seek out an attorney before getting into any kind of infringements!
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    Hello fellow beLIEvers - please be aware of copyright & trademark infringement! To make a long story short - I created a Michael Jackson design that I wanted to put on T-shirts to sell; so I contacted my lawyer to verify my rights. Turns out I could not do anything with my original design/artwork. My lawyer stated that anything, whether it's an original hand-drawn image of Michael Jackson to any kind of original likenesses (sequin glove, foot stances, fedora hats, etc.) to Michael Jackson - it is considered infringement in one way or another!

One cannot use Michael Jackson's name, his initials, his album names, song names, catchy phrases (such as Beat It, Annie are you ok?), places of residences (Neverland Ranch), artwork, artwork similarities, etc without getting proper authority from his estate! He then said "Good Luck" with a chuckle.

My lawyer explained the process as: the 1st letter you receive from the estate will request that you terminate any and all sales of the merchandise followed by a letter requesting that any and all sales of the merchandise are to be turned over to the estate. AND lastly you will receive a letter with a court date to request shutting down your business!

please see this article regarding a lawsuit brought on by the Jackson Estate in Sept. of 2009: <!-- m -->http://www.thegrio.com/news/michael-jac ... dation.php<!-- m -->

SO PLEASE BE AWARE of copyright & trademark infringement - if you have questions, please seek out an attorney before getting into any kind of infringements!

Yeah I know <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm not selling them I just did them for fun <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hello fellow beLIEvers - please be aware of copyright & trademark infringement! To make a long story short - I created a Michael Jackson design that I wanted to put on T-shirts to sell; so I contacted my lawyer to verify my rights. Turns out I could not do anything with my original design/artwork. My lawyer stated that anything, whether it's an original hand-drawn image of Michael Jackson to any kind of original likenesses (sequin glove, foot stances, fedora hats, etc.) to Michael Jackson - it is considered infringement in one way or another!

Yeah I know <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm not selling them I just did them for fun <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You did a GREAT job on them 2 - I copyrighted my design (you never know)!
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    Ooh I want a red I'm Alive! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But if you just make your own t-shirt and don't sell it, isn't it okay and you don't have to worry about copyrights? I mean, you're not profiting and it's just for own pleasure.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641