911 Call The Beverly Hills Hotel

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I know, I know, we have discussed this previously......but I was just wondering if we would be able to check up with the hotel where the supposed 911 call came from to see what guest were checked in that day? Would there be a way to find out... of course I know they would not have Michael Jackson listed as a guest I am just wondering if our MJ was there whose name would he be checked under u know ? Like maybe Miko....or Alberto.....

We have debunked this theory correct? and it was agreed that this is just the nearest tower or something where the cell phone was tracked? Dont bash me but every since I saw the screen where the 911 call was made this has been on my mind nonstop....I like many of you have often wondered and still do why the call was made from this hotel? Was there no connection in MJ's room? Thanks. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

It may be impossible for us to find out what guests were checked in that afternoon just like it is probably impossible for us to gain access to a list of patients that were saw at UCLA on that afternoon. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    @simlyme
    "That hotel as a wireless tower. The call bounced through there. The longitude and latitude of the call which showed on the paramedics screen was that of Michael's home."

Did I understand you correctly what you saying is that the verizon from which call was made did not have a connection at Carolwood drive and it got to 911 through hotel therefore display shows hotel and Carolwood address?
    Whatever is it, that home must have had simple home phone to make a phone call to 911 by chef, children, nanny, another securities or even Murrey,who made stupid comment :"I did not know address to call 911". <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> everybody well aware that there is no need to know address to call 911.
    Also, if I am not mistaken, verizon wireless considers one of the powerfull among its competitor wireless providers in terms of easy connection at anywhere; mountain, out of state, in the basement, at the forest, etc.