PLAYING WITH FIRE, Pepsi Accident Hoax?

becbec Posts: 6,387
The 9282 days thing in regards to the Pepsi burn accident being the exact midpoint of Michael Jackson's life has been nagging at my brain like a spiteful woman. It goes round n round like this little persistent voice in my head that won't go away no matter how much I ignore it.

So to review 9282 days, some clever hoaxer out there did the math and discovered that the date of the Pepsi burn accident is exactly 1/2 way between Michael's birth and "death" date. Which of course suggests that the death date was designed purposely to encompass this event as quite significant to Michael and likely the hoax as a whole. So moving forward, we are bombarded with Coke product placement and tie-ins, Sunflowers and happiness machines and AEG endorsements etc. Enough to make your head spin a little. Does our hoax have a sponsor?

Fine. This is a little nuts but totally mainstream still. So Michael designed the death date to draw attention to the horrible disfiguring accident caused by carelessness of Pepsi shoot pyrotechnitions which saddled him with addiction for the rest of his life. Ok. I know you're all still with me at this point.

Are you ready? Here's where I'm gonna venture off the beaten path with a little help from my very best hoax friend and suggest something just a wee bit off the wall. Do the numerology addition on the number of days and you come up with:

9+2+8+2=21... 21 (7.7.7)

which is quite nuts as it suggests that the Pepsi accident would have to be by design.... unless you believe in divine intervention with adherence to numerology... which I don't. I believe numerology and 777 is important to Michael.

K let's jump in.

[youtube:1klz3gaq]

Did you watch? The whole thing? Crazy right? Ok, well, their hair is on fire just for a second, neat stunt but just a stunt. Keep watching, it gets crazier.

How about that? Pretty nuts right? Yeah, ok, dude's got a big afro which protects his head and all, but Michael has a ton of gerry curl in his hair which is flammable and accelerated the fire. K... keep watchin.

You asked for it. No afro, tons of accelerant, long burn time, no injury.

You have to face it, it's very possible Michael hoaxed that accident.

Blogged at <!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/<!-- m -->

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I also find this fact very freaky. Cannot be a co-incidence? There are too many damn co-incidences!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • 9282... 9282..... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> 9282... 9-2-82???
    What happened to Michael on September 2nd, 1982??
    9282... 9282..... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> 9282... 9-2-82???
    What happened to Michael on September 2nd, 1982??

I dont know specifically, but 1982 was the year Thriller was released as an album.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I don't think Michael faked the pepsi accident.
  • Kids - please don't try this at home. It could turn out worse than you imagine.

Okay - gee, that was odd. I don't think Michael hoaxed the accident. I just can't come up with a good explanation but I'll be thinking about one. Hmmm...thanks for sharing this!
    I dont believe MJ hoaxed the accident. I think the accident was very real. Pepsi paid out a lot of money to MJ and he donated it to the burns unit. It was the start of drug use for MJ.. he famously never touched narcotics up until that point but the pain was too much and he gave in and took them on his doctors advice.. and of course, it didnt help that the burn on his scalp accentuated his already fragile image of himself as he was suffering from lupus and vitiligo.

Pepsi tried to use the excuse that Mj had gel on his hair to try and get out of liability.. but thats a stupid excuse. Of course MJ used gel on his hair.. lots of people do.. doesnt mean he expected to get half his head burnt off. Thats what they have safety guys and risk assessments for. That day, risk assessment was piss poor.

But i find it very spooky that the Pepsi burn took place at exactly the middle of his life.. the day smack in the middle of birth and death.. and now we are bombarded with the Coca Cola co-incidences. There has to be something in that for sure.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Sorry guys but I'm not really understanding this.

I'm saying its not only possible that Michael hoaxed the Pepsi accident but it's actually probable.

Michael landed the largest endorsement contract in history from this incident, as well as garnering million of dollars to donate to the childrens hospital and donated the hyperbaric chamber. It also was huge publicity for him.
    Sorry guys but I'm not really understanding this.

I'm saying its not only possible that Michael hoaxed the Pepsi accident but it's actually probable.

Michael landed the largest endorsement contract in history from this incident, as well as garnering million of dollars to donate to the childrens hospital and donated the hyperbaric chamber. It also was huge publicity for him.

Sorry but i dont buy that.
    I dont believe MJ hoaxed the accident. I think the accident was very real. Pepsi paid out a lot of money to MJ and he donated it to the burns unit.

Exactly

It was the start of drug use for MJ.. he famously never touched narcotics up until that point but the pain was too much and he gave in and took them on his doctors advice..

You sure?

and of course, it didnt help that the burn on his scalp accentuated his already fragile image of himself as he was suffering from lupus and vitiligo.

Pepsi tried to use the excuse that Mj had gel on his hair to try and get out of liability.. but thats a stupid excuse. Of course MJ used gel on his hair.. lots of people do.. doesnt mean he expected to get half his head burnt off. Thats what they have safety guys and risk assessments for. That day, risk assessment was piss poor.

But i find it very spooky that the Pepsi burn took place at exactly the middle of his life.. the day smack in the middle of birth and death.. and now we are bombarded with the Coca Cola co-incidences. There has to be something in that for sure.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    is there a link to the video ? i know i saw it when it first came out but don't know where it was.one thing i do remember wondering is why his hair was curly when it started and fuzzy when he came back up.don't know if it would change do to the fire or what. feel kind of guilty for even wondering though. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    is there a link to the video ? i know i saw it when it first came out but don't know where it was.one thing i do remember wondering is why his hair was curly when it started and fuzzy when he came back up.don't know if it would change do to the fire or what. feel kind of guilty for even wondering though. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVJzf3aQLLI<!-- m -->
    @bec I have read somewhere.. dont ask me to quote as it would take an age to find it.. that MJ refused to take the painkillers at first because he didnt want to take drugs but the pain got too much and he gave in to the doctors advice and took them

well i watched again and still don't know. but it was a spark and that probably went deep while the other burning were more on the surface .
    can i ask another question? where does the information come from that micheal had this interest in numerolgy(sp?)

well i watched again and still don't know. but it was a spark and that probably went deep while the other burning were more on the surface .
    can i ask another question? where does the information come from that micheal had this interest in numerolgy(sp?)

777 armband on HIStory album cover statue. 777 red shirt in tii. Just two examples quickly. There are more but those are two instances in which Michael had direct influence in the usage of 777. Which means it is significant to him.

777 armband on HIStory album cover statue. 777 red shirt in tii. Just two examples quickly. There are more but those are two instances in which Michael had direct influence in the usage of 777. Which means it is significant to him.

ok i was just wondering if it was from the horses mouth or rumor or what. i do see much symbolism in his work. i am just not up on the numerology stuff myself at all. is this supposed to be from the book of numbers? every time i have tried to read it i get hung up on the begats and fall into a big black hole <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • is there a link to the video ? i know i saw it when it first came out but don't know where it was.one thing i do remember wondering is why his hair was curly when it started and fuzzy when he came back up.don't know if it would change do to the fire or what. feel kind of guilty for even wondering though. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I looked up 777 on wikipedia. It didn't say much, but it did have a link to "Boeing 777"... MJair??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Maybe the date has been adjusted to suit the hoax.

But the incident definitely did happen.

Maybe it was divine intervention and not numerology. Half his life Michael was clean and half his life he was riddled with drug addiction. I am still thinking June 25th happened, but Michael has gotten a second chance so he can redeem himself. The man was golden otherwise so God would have wanted him to get his act together so he could at least have more positive time spent on earth.

With every thread I read I am more convinced that Murray is to blame, and we almost lost Michael. They have revived him and he will be back as soon as he is ready. But meanwhile his spin doctors are busy and keeping us active with all these numerous clues. It keeps the interest in Michael going till he is ready to get back.

Have you seen how they have managed to keep him in the news for a year now. Whether through TMZ, Coco Cola or American Idol. Its all been one hectic year for the people who actually loved him.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This is very interesting Bec! I would not rule anything out since we talking about MJ. According to this article, mostly an interview with Schmuley Boteach (that makes your hair stand on end), supposedly in 1980 Michael gave out copies of the P.T. Barnum book to his employees and said it was his bible and that he wanted his life to be the Greatest Show on Earth. That is 2 years before the Pepsi accident, so it makes very good sense. I believe Michael also left a clear or not so clear trail of clues or facts for future hoax players like us.

Was it fact or not that Michael himself told the newspapers to print the stories about the hyperbolic chamber and elephant man bones purchase, because in the interviews and the song "Leave me alone", MJ makes it sound like it's all those crazy tabloids lying about him. So maybe he's pulling a big one, call it a lie, or creative license, or business, etc. The following is the best part of this article and this is the link for the whole thing including a video, well worth seeing. Then is Michael's song - "Greatest Show on Earth" which includes the new Sony caption "Make.Believe", the theme of L.O.V.E., circus like Cirque du Soleil, being like a child again, "love"in this hoax turns our minds around like a ferris wheel, and more.

<!-- m -->http://arvenru.wordpress.com/2010/02/26 ... -on-earth/<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson is a person of a planetary caliber and his influence can hardly be measured. It is very difficult to treat him as a usual person. I know that now I will be criticized by those people who cannot put up with the fact that Michael could have intentionally planned his leaving for many years. Right, the image of a victim is much dearer to the heart and it evokes sympathy. On the other hand, it is so hard to believe that the victim can bare his teeth. If you think that Michael was a person used by everyone and who had no idea about his business, then better stop reading this post. Michael is an outstanding businessman of all times, he is a real professional. And all these qualifications can perfectly harmonize with a kind heart. I am sure that Michael had a right for this hoax and he had to do so. And a genius like Michael can make a real knockout. I will dare to suppose that Michael, who realizes his influence upon people, even decided to carry out the mission of saving the world. At that he was solving his own problems. ichael also loved to attract wonders and make magic.)

This post is an attempt to systemize the information gained by me and the above mentioned people, and to reconstruct the events of the preparation for the Greatest Show we witness at the moment, and to understand what kind of final there could be. Many people are already aware of this information, but for some of you it can be quite interesting to read.
    “My funeral will be the Greatest Show on Earth. This is what I want”.
    Michael Jackson

So, PROLOGUE…

BARNUM CIRCUS

Since the beginning of the investigation, the name of Barnum has been appearing here and there. Several sources have been constantly reminding us that “The autography of P.T. Barnum is Michael’s Bible”.

It was first mentioned by a secret informer on Larry King blog on the 17th of August. Michael’s make-up assistant Karen Faye confirms it as well. The re-direction of Thisisalsoit sends us to Barnum. Finally rabbi Shmuley’s interview with Michael is released and we can read the following words:

Shmuley Boteach: And your career is built on that and I’m not just saying it to flatter you. It’s true, I am amazed at it. So talk to me about mystery. How do you know this, where did it come to you, that power of that which is concealed?

Michael Jackson: Wow, you are so observant. It’s amazing how you notice details. Um, I studied… I love psychology, I love magic, I love… I love real beauty. I love real talent. I love when something’s miraculous; when something’s so beautiful you shouldn’t get it. What I like about Halley’s Comet, and I always say it to my lawyer, Halley’s Comet is no more of a miracle than the moon or the sun. But we make a big deal out of it because you see it once in a lifetime and everybody’s out there to see it. You know astronomers and fans and people and it’s this thing that circles around the solar system but you see it once in a lifetime. If it happened every night nobody would care, but to me the moon is just as miraculous. I always talk about deer and dogs and cats. A lot of people go, “There is a deer! There’s a…” ‘cause they are shy, they’re always hidden. It’s a big deal to see a deer, I mean, and I appreciate that, how people should appreciate the real ability and I always say that I don’t care if you are the most talented person in the world, if you come on the television every day people will regurgitate you. You have to know how to play your audience. You have to know that and it’s true, Shmuley. And it’s not just a game. But it’s real for me, it’s real for me. It really is.

SB: How do you know that? For example, I had to be taught this. I write about it a lot in my books but I began to develop a lot of my ideas on it from insights from other writers, thinkers, philosophers, etc.

MJ: If you remain mysterious, people will be more interested, yeah.

MJ: I just love, I do love the power of mystery, I really do. I think it’s very powerful.

SB: Is it spiritual? What is it?

MJ: It’s spiritual, it’s, it’s people conjure up all these ideas, people create them themselves. I mean they used to say, you know, Howard Hughes is up there and he owns the hotel but he stays on that floor, he doesn’t come down. He’s in the dark, he’s in the corner in the bed with long nails and hair down to here and he’s hooked to an IV. So the brain would just go crazy conjuring up all kinds of crazy stories, and I love that. I love Howard Hughes ‘cause he played this big thing. I mean, to me he’s like one of my masters. But, I don’t know, this is the first time I’ve ever said this, Shmuley, I love Howard, he is a genius.
    SB: Because what? Because he knew the power of mystery?

MJ: How to play people, yeah. He knew how to make the public interested. P.T. Barnum was pretty good at it himself.

SB: But with you, when you say it’s become about playing the public, is it as simple as withdrawal and they want more? And more ways how to reveal yourself?

MJ: It’s rhythm and timing. You have to know what you’re doing. Like you never see me on award show saying, “The nominees are… ” And I get asked to do every show. Now they don’t even ask. They know I don’t do it. Or to host the show or to come out and say like, “Coming up next, Michael Jackson to present the record of the year.” You never see me coming out and doing the nominees. I don’t do it. They know not to even ask me. It’s not what I do.

(This part of the interview was remarked by Klara Zakharovna on forum <!-- m -->http://jacksonlive.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=620<!-- m -->)

According to the media, Michael read the book of Barnum in 1980, but it is obvious that Michael has been inspired by Barnum since his childhood.

La Estrella, “It turned out that Michael wrote a very beautiful song when a child, what do you think the name of the song is???” The name of the song is Greatest Show on Earth!

Michael Jackson – Greatest Show on Earth

Love is like a circus and a carnival is beautiful to see
    Love can turn your mind around like ferris wheels and spinning carosels
    Youll be a part of the world of make believe
    Flying high like a man on a trapeze
    Oh, everyday is a holiday
    Get your tickets right away
    Love, love, love
    Is the greatest show on earth
    The fantasy you see is like a child again through rainbow colored eyes
    Step right up its circus time and get your moneys worth of love today
    Everyday is a holiday
    Love, love, yea
    Everyday is a holiday
    Love, love, love
    Love, love, love
    Is the greatest show on earth (yea e yea)
    Love, love, yea
    Love, love, yea

Most probably, Barnum has played a significant role in Michael’s life. Like, he had hit his fancy!

Michael has always admired talented and vivid people. That’s why he paid attention to the historic personality of Barnum.

Later on Michael would even use the portrait of Barnum on the cover for his “Dangerous” album.
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    Forgive my dumb-ness,

But what could he possibly gain out of it all? I mean he hoaxed the whole incident but for what ? For the money? But wasnt Thriller generating enough revenues already ? I mean what exactly would come out of it all ?

Even if there are exact 9282 days in between that incident and his birth and death, what evidencedo we have that could totally prove that the incident was plannned? I mean theres a possibility, but then again, Cant this be countered by someone saying that what its just a co-incidence? I mean that can we really deny that it was a coincidence?
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    This is very interesting Bec! I would not rule anything out since we talking about MJ. According to this article, mostly an interview with Schmuley Boteach (that makes your hair stand on end), supposedly in 1980 Michael gave out copies of the P.T. Barnum book to his employees and said it was his bible and that he wanted his life to be the Greatest Show on Earth. That is 2 years before the Pepsi accident, so it makes very good sense. I believe Michael also left a clear or not so clear trail of clues or facts for future hoax players like us.

Was it fact or not that Michael himself told the newspapers to print the stories about the hyperbolic chamber and elephant man bones purchase, because in the interviews and the song "Leave me alone", MJ makes it sound like it's all those crazy tabloids lying about him. So maybe he's pulling a big one, call it a lie, or creative license, or business, etc. The following is the best part of this article and this is the link for the whole thing including a video, well worth seeing. Then is Michael's song - "Greatest Show on Earth" which includes the new Sony caption "Make.Believe", the theme of L.O.V.E., circus like Cirque du Soleil, being like a child again, "love"in this hoax turns our minds around like a ferris wheel, and more.

Michael Jackson is a person of a planetary caliber and his influence can hardly be measured. It is very difficult to treat him as a usual person. I know that now I will be criticized by those people who cannot put up with the fact that Michael could have intentionally planned his leaving for many years. Right, the image of a victim is much dearer to the heart and it evokes sympathy. On the other hand, it is so hard to believe that the victim can bare his teeth. If you think that Michael was a person used by everyone and who had no idea about his business, then better stop reading this post. Michael is an outstanding businessman of all times, he is a real professional. And all these qualifications can perfectly harmonize with a kind heart. I am sure that Michael had a right for this hoax and he had to do so. And a genius like Michael can make a real knockout. I will dare to suppose that Michael, who realizes his influence upon people, even decided to carry out the mission of saving the world. At that he was solving his own problems. ichael also loved to attract wonders and make magic.)

This post is an attempt to systemize the information gained by me and the above mentioned people, and to reconstruct the events of the preparation for the Greatest Show we witness at the moment, and to understand what kind of final there could be. Many people are already aware of this information, but for some of you it can be quite interesting to read.
    Michael Jackson

So, PROLOGUE…

BARNUM CIRCUS

Since the beginning of the investigation, the name of Barnum has been appearing here and there. Several sources have been constantly reminding us that “The autography of P.T. Barnum is Michael’s Bible”.

It was first mentioned by a secret informer on Larry King blog on the 17th of August. Michael’s make-up assistant Karen Faye confirms it as well. The re-direction of Thisisalsoit sends us to Barnum. Finally rabbi Shmuley’s interview with Michael is released and we can read the following words:

Shmuley Boteach: And your career is built on that and I’m not just saying it to flatter you. It’s true, I am amazed at it. So talk to me about mystery. How do you know this, where did it come to you, that power of that which is concealed?

Michael Jackson: Wow, you are so observant. It’s amazing how you notice details. Um, I studied… I love psychology, I love magic, I love… I love real beauty. I love real talent. I love when something’s miraculous; when something’s so beautiful you shouldn’t get it. What I like about Halley’s Comet, and I always say it to my lawyer, Halley’s Comet is no more of a miracle than the moon or the sun. But we make a big deal out of it because you see it once in a lifetime and everybody’s out there to see it. You know astronomers and fans and people and it’s this thing that circles around the solar system but you see it once in a lifetime. If it happened every night nobody would care, but to me the moon is just as miraculous. I always talk about deer and dogs and cats. A lot of people go, “There is a deer! There’s a…” ‘cause they are shy, they’re always hidden. It’s a big deal to see a deer, I mean, and I appreciate that, how people should appreciate the real ability and I always say that I don’t care if you are the most talented person in the world, if you come on the television every day people will regurgitate you. You have to know how to play your audience. You have to know that and it’s true, Shmuley. And it’s not just a game. But it’s real for me, it’s real for me. It really is.
    SB: How do you know that? For example, I had to be taught this. I write about it a lot in my books but I began to develop a lot of my ideas on it from insights from other writers, thinkers, philosophers, etc.

MJ: I just love, I do love the power of mystery, I really do. I think it’s very powerful. SB: Is it spiritual? What is it?

MJ: It’s spiritual, it’s, it’s people conjure up all these ideas, people create them themselves. I mean they used to say, you know, Howard Hughes is up there and he owns the hotel but he stays on that floor, he doesn’t come down. He’s in the dark, he’s in the corner in the bed with long nails and hair down to here and he’s hooked to an IV. So the brain would just go crazy conjuring up all kinds of crazy stories, and I love that. I love Howard Hughes ‘cause he played this big thing. I mean, to me he’s like one of my masters. But, I don’t know, this is the first time I’ve ever said this, Shmuley, I love Howard, he is a genius.

MJ: How to play people, yeah. He knew how to make the public interested. P.T. Barnum was pretty good at it himself.
    SB: But with you, when you say it’s become about playing the public, is it as simple as withdrawal and they want more? And more ways how to reveal yourself?

MJ: It’s rhythm and timing. You have to know what you’re doing. Like you never see me on award show saying, “The nominees are… ” And I get asked to do every show. Now they don’t even ask. They know I don’t do it. Or to host the show or to come out and say like, “Coming up next, Michael Jackson to present the record of the year.” You never see me coming out and doing the nominees. I don’t do it. They know not to even ask me. It’s not what I do.

(This part of the interview was remarked by Klara Zakharovna on forum <!-- m -->http://jacksonlive.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=620<!-- m -->)

According to the media, Michael read the book of Barnum in 1980, but it is obvious that Michael has been inspired by Barnum since his childhood.

La Estrella, “It turned out that Michael wrote a very beautiful song when a child, what do you think the name of the song is???” The name of the song is Greatest Show on Earth!

Love, love, love
    Everyday is a holiday
    Love, love, yea
    Everyday is a holiday
    Love, love, love
    Love, love, love
    Love, love, yea
    Love, love, yea

Most probably, Barnum has played a significant role in Michael’s life. Like, he had hit his fancy!

Michael has always admired talented and vivid people. That’s why he paid attention to the historic personality of Barnum.

Later on Michael would even use the portrait of Barnum on the cover for his “Dangerous” album.

Wow MJ is something else. I highlighted the things I found very interesting that he said. It's funny how he said people ask him to announce the nominees for award shows but he said they know better because he won't do it. That's not his thing. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Anyway as far as the Pepsi commercial I can't see him faking that especially with all those chemicals that he had in his hair at the time. When he got up from falling down the stairs after the fire was put out he looked distraught. He also had that nasty burn on the top of his head with no hair. So I can't see him faking that if he did he really is a master genius.
  • Forgive my dumb-ness,

But what could he possibly gain out of it all? I mean he hoaxed the whole incident but for what ? For the money? But wasnt Thriller generating enough revenues already ? I mean what exactly would come out of it all ?

Even if there are exact 9282 days in between that incident and his birth and death, what evidencedo we have that could totally prove that the incident was plannned? I mean theres a possibility, but then again, Cant this be countered by someone saying that what its just a co-incidence? I mean that can we really deny that it was a coincidence?
    Well, if I can recall from alllllll the way back to July '09,... I heard that the stuff on his hair caused his hair to burst into flames. I'm glad you asked this because his hair was NOT in a fro, it was a jerry-curl (which I don't see why people had those hair styles; thank God I wasn't born back then). Since his hair was in jerry-curl form, close to his scalp, shouldn't he had feel the heat in a quicker time than what it really was?? Makes you go "hmmmm" doesn't it??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

Michael Jackson

So, PROLOGUE…

BARNUM CIRCUS

MJ: I just love, I do love the power of mystery, I really do. I think it’s very powerful.

SB: Is it spiritual? What is it?

Love, love, love
    Everyday is a holiday
    Love, love, yea
    Everyday is a holiday
    Love, love, love
    Love, love, love
    Love, love, yea
    Love, love, yea

WOW, MOM, what a great post!! What I put in bold- that really hit me because that is exactly what I think of him! We must remember not to underestimate him- just because he is one of the sweetest, kindest people ever doesn't mean that he'll let everyone step on him! I'm getting off-topic here, but I always have a hard time believing those articles or stories where he is presented as not knowing what's going on with his own money ir whatever..I think he has ALWAYS been capable of takin' care of buisness, and himself.

Bec, you've done an amazing job, as always! I really pray that this is true, that would be SO totally awesome! But I think Ms. TeeTeee's got a point there, how do you think he would have gotten that bare patch on his head right at that moment? I do think this is possible!
  • all i know from working on a burn unit is the patient goes thru hell!!!..and i just watched it again since it was the clearest one i have seen and up close..you can tell it did burn some of the surrounding hair(it's noticeable)...the red area scalp burn is larger in size..not sure if some know but with burn patients they have to scrub with a scrub brush and clean up the dead and blister skin (some go thru skin graphs)..they prob had to remove some of the surrounding hair (shave) to get better treatment..as you can see Michael Jackson the look on his face is shock i don't think he really knows what was going on..but prob as soon as they started to rush him away the amount of pain that started to set in was unthinkable and unbearable to say the least!!..prob as soon as they got him in the ambulance they started an IV fluids very important!!..when they started the treatment on him in the er/burn unit they usually give IV pain medication since it is so painful..he might not have known at the time that they gave him the pain meds..usually with burn patients they have to scrub and clean make sterile every so many hours or everyday..he might have after the first night at the hospital not remember even being put under and tried to control his pain on his own...but to me there is nothing worse then a burn patient..i don't blame him one bit for taking the medication given to him at that time..just from the video you could tell it was already blisters and the amount of redness alone...
    sorry i know it was kinda off topic..just wanted to share..
    also note most likely from the ambulance to the er/burn unit its pretty standard to give pain medication just due to the size and area of the burn with out the person asking for it or know that they are about to get the medication..they just tell you were goinna try to give you something to help you..they just do it...
    huggs
    suzz
  • WendyEWendyE Posts: 105
    The Pepsi ordeal was no hoax. Micheal was severely injured and could have died from the burns he received. My son is friends with a gentleman that worked on lighting for that commercial and says that he remembers clearly what happened that day and that it was no accident! Michael had no idea what was about to hit him. According to him they added extra fire power and failed to test it or tell Micheal before they ran through it. He said that the men in charge were experts in Pyrotechnics and knew better!
    Being in the medical field I have seen some nasty burns and patients can and often do die of infections and loss of body heat from the burns they received. Most of our body heat is lost through the scalp. Micheal could have easily died from those burns. I do not believe for one minute he hoaxed this one. Sorry but NO.
This discussion has been closed.