Death Of Michael Jackson: Media Hoax ? HIStory in the making

edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Excellent video by Maura. I am glad someone is paying attention to the details!

[youtube:dj714rb6]

Comments

• This was excellent! These are the same nagging questions I've had. I just haven't had the brains to be able to figure it out. Way to go Maura! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • badriabadria Posts: 51
    EXCELLLLLLLENT VIDEO!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

last screen i see................................................... ISRAEL logo!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Man that girl does some fine work. Just excellent.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    this is great news.......amazing video....details details......so important........and the king of details is micheal...ha ha .......maura well done its really encouraging to read this.....there are many questions to be answered about this information.........there is no way we can believe there were ever going to be 50 concerts.......xxxxxxx
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Decent video, point's out some relevant and odd stuff as far as the production process and location.

Shame I can't be similarly complementary about her as a person.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    ouch..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Don't agree with 'The Forum' and 'Staples Center' being elaborate movies sets. <br /><br />The rest seems plausible though.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    she' s always doing a great job! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> LOVE her videos.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    my god! that was GOOOOOOD! all these details.... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> makes me think I'm a blind person <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Great job <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->