No ariel shots/people leaving property on 25/6/2009

bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi there

I don't know whether this has been discussed before. If so, please delete.

Does anyone find it odd that on the day that MJ "died," there were no news helicopters over the house taking ariel shots of MJ coming out of the house into the ambulance? From the time the news broke, the news people had 42 minutes whilst the paramedics were in the house "working" on MJ to launch a helicopter to take pictures. They did this with Britney Spears!!!! Also, why did no paps take pictures of people leaving the house before the ambulance...like the chef, etc. I find it odd that there were only a couple of paps there taking pics when the ambulance came out of the gate. MJ was always hounded by the press, even when he went shopping. But on the day he "dies," nothing!!!!! These would have been highly sought after photos after all.

Comments

• ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    yes its weird indeed ,usually mj couldnt walk no where without paparazzi ...but as far as we know it must be a HOAX <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    great question.........xxxxxx
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Good question. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Hi there

Does anyone find it odd that on the day that MJ "died," there were no news helicopters over the house taking ariel shots of MJ coming out of the house into the ambulance? From the time the news broke, the news people had 42 minutes whilst the paramedics were in the house "working" on MJ to launch a helicopter to take pictures. They did this with Britney Spears!!!! Also, why did no paps take pictures of people leaving the house before the ambulance...like the chef, etc. I find it odd that there were only a couple of paps there taking pics when the ambulance came out of the gate. MJ was always hounded by the press, even when he went shopping. But on the day he "dies," nothing!!!!! These would have been highly sought after photos after all.

Here's an answer to that. I posted it a couple of weeks ago in another thread already.

The first reports of Mike renting this house appeared on December 22nd, 2008:

Michael Jackson's New Crib
    Originally posted Dec 22nd 2008 8:26 AM PST by TMZ Staff

He's been teetering on the financial brink for years, yet we've learned somehow Michael Jackson has rented a home in one of the most exclusive areas of L.A. for a whopping $100,000 a month.

1222_jacko_launch_2-1.jpg
    Click to see the pics: <!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael ... ouseintaer<!-- m -->

The $38 million Holmby Hils pad has seven bedrooms, 13 baths, 12 fireplaces, a screening room and, of course, a cellar for Jesus juice. For sleepovers, there's a guest house, swimming pool and garden.

The deal was inked several weeks ago under a heavy-duty confidentiality agreement. Michael already has stayed there.

The answer is quite simple - if this was all staged before December 22nd, no pap would have been alarmed when hearing this address, as they had no clue then that this was to be Michael Jackson's future address.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    once the news was out would they not have tried to go somewhere then where they thought he was supposed to be and this bring on some confusion?
  • Sorry Mo, did I misunderstand something? June 25 2009 paps knew MJ was living there, what do you mean exactly? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    The first reports of Mike renting this house appeared on December 22nd, 2008:[/b]

He's been teetering on the financial brink for years, yet we've learned somehow Michael Jackson has rented a home in one of the most exclusive areas of L.A. for a whopping $100,000 a month.

Click to see the pics: <!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael ... ouseintaer<!-- m -->

The $38 million Holmby Hils pad has seven bedrooms, 13 baths, 12 fireplaces, a screening room and, of course, a cellar for Jesus juice. For sleepovers, there's a guest house, swimming pool and garden.

The deal was inked several weeks ago under a heavy-duty confidentiality agreement. Michael already has stayed there.

The answer is quite simple - if this was all staged before December 22nd, no pap would have been alarmed when hearing this address, as they had no clue then that this was to be Michael Jackson's future address.

ok, so we have this on 22 and the news of "six months of life" on 25th?
  • bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
    If indeed Mo's theory is right and it was filmed in December 2008, then surely someone would come forward from the tour bus, the map lady, etc, etc, saying that the events were not filmed on the 25th of June but in December. The map lady was there every day remember. And also the footage of MJ being wheeled into the hospital and the fire alarm going off was all reported on the 25th of June. I don't know how he could have done this in December?? Maybe I'm missing the point <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The helis were up there as of the second the news broke in.

But we missed the personal witnesses, photographs, videos, didn't we?
    There was only one report from this lady talking about her husband having been one of the EMTs in the ambulance. But - did he encounter the true person MJ or somebody else?

I don't know when they did shoot it but IMHO it was not a FULL real case that took place on June 25. Only the necessary to make it believable took place that day.

Remember how many excuses were made concerning the Christmas wreaths at the gate and that the excuse why they were there "in June" was that Blanket liked Christmas so much? ("oh how cute..." we went)

We noticed that there were several videos taken at different day times (shadows would differ) and we noticed that in one video there were some pylones standing around the fire truck and in another one there was none, one time the tour bus was parked behind the fire truck, one time side-by-side to it.

Given the fact that we are talking about Hollywood, that Carolwood drive was closed (but not by police), that firetrucks and ambulances do belong to film studios / may be rented and remembering that we could not find any other (private) footage in the web until we raised the question in MJHD forum; after having been provided too often a "proof of the proof" of the so-said-death, the thought of "all was staged" is not too far fetched.
    The starmap lady could have been paid as well as the tour bus folks.
    And who knows why the starmap lady was so upset. We were given some signals and fitted them together into what we would think the picture would be.

The long row of trash bins that was out on the wrong day - that's one of the main indications, too, that all was staged.
    well no one can say that we...here on the forum ...dont rip everthing to little peices in order to find the truth............and the more heads that come together...the more insight is being gained.......all of these points are worth thinking about.......something is not adding up,and that is for sure.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • tekamjforevertekamjforever Posts: 547
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> But there was persecution until a few weeks before during visits to medical clinics, testing This Is It (including one that was accompanied by his sons and Ortega), the meetings at the hotel next to the Thomeh Thomeh. .. Thus, the paparazzi were not to be always out there in that house?
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> However, given the gravity of the situation on that fateful morning of June 25, is really very, very strange the minimum number of paparazzi, besides the lack of helicopters. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Hi there

Good thoughts. That's why we believe that the "death" of Michael is NOT real, a hoax. As this would be another fact of many odds going on. Indeed, when there is a 911 call that person is dying and in a few minutes it was clear that the person is MICHAEL JACKSON, usually helicopter should folw ambulance and paramedics. But we don't have helicopter in MJs case and no other but his old friend paparazzi because 911 call is fake. As well as, we don't have camera tapes to be sure WHO REALLY WAS TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL.
  • If indeed Mo's theory is right and it was filmed in December 2008, then surely someone would come forward from the tour bus, the map lady, etc, etc, saying that the events were not filmed on the 25th of June but in December. The map lady was there every day remember.
    Two words - Confidentiality agreements.

And also the footage of MJ being wheeled into the hospital
    No footage, just a few pics, and we don't know who was on that stretcher.

and the fire alarm going off was all reported on the 25th of June.
    The fire alarm going off at UCLA is a persistent misconception. It was first mentioned on this blog: <!-- m -->http://jenellesjourney.blogspot.com/200 ... -ucla.html<!-- m -->

That blog has published the following statement regarding the fire alarm:
    PLEASE READ: If you have made your way to this website via "Michael Jackson Death Hoax" dot com, please know that the administrator at that website has used this post to support incorrect information. The fire alarm that is discussed below was for the 200 Medical Center Building in the Peter Morton Center. This building is next door to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Hospital where Michael Jackson did in fact die on June 25, 2009. The hospital did not have a fire drill, nor was it ever evacuated during the time that the Jackson family was there. It was later determined that the fire alarm at the 200 building was pulled by a paparazzi to create a distraction so he/she could sneak into the hospital. I have tried to find a contact or an e-mail for the administrator at the Michael Jackson Death Hoax website but conveniently for him or her, one cannot be found. If the administrator reads this, please correct your post and remove your link to this website. If you don't, I will make a formal complaint to Wordpress about your site.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    If indeed Mo's theory is right and it was filmed in December 2008, then surely someone would come forward from the tour bus, the map lady, etc, etc, saying that the events were not filmed on the 25th of June but in December. The map lady was there every day remember.

The fire alarm going off at UCLA is a persistent misconception. It was first mentioned on this blog: <!-- m -->http://jenellesjourney.blogspot.com/200 ... -ucla.html<!-- m -->

PLEASE READ: If you have made your way to this website via "Michael Jackson Death Hoax" dot com, please know that the administrator at that website has used this post to support incorrect information. The fire alarm that is discussed below was for the 200 Medical Center Building in the Peter Morton Center. This building is next door to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Hospital where Michael Jackson did in fact die on June 25, 2009. The hospital did not have a fire drill, nor was it ever evacuated during the time that the Jackson family was there. It was later determined that the fire alarm at the 200 building was pulled by a paparazzi to create a distraction so he/she could sneak into the hospital. I have tried to find a contact or an e-mail for the administrator at the Michael Jackson Death Hoax website but conveniently for him or her, one cannot be found. If the administrator reads this, please correct your post and remove your link to this website. If you don't, I will make a formal complaint to Wordpress about your site.

Same paparazzo from the final photo? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
    mmmm....so say that it was filmed on another day...which is possible i guess....if a helicopter had flown over on that day that wasn't in on the hoax say.....there would be nothing happening at the house...and that surely would blow the whole thing. If he did do it...I sure don't know how!! But I'm still digging for the truth LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    If indeed Mo's theory is right and it was filmed in December 2008, then surely someone would come forward from the tour bus, the map lady, etc, etc, saying that the events were not filmed on the 25th of June but in December. The map lady was there every day remember.

Mo, what kind of incorrect info you supported? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It was not Mo or Souza.
    It was the old MJHD forum of Amy that was cited. Old days - God how many grey hairs have I grown since then...
  • BlessHisHeartBlessHisHeart Posts: 343
    That IS a good question! When Britney Spears lost her mind and had to go the the hospital, there were helicopter pics and footage....nothing here? Hmmmm...
    The first reports of Mike renting this house appeared on December 22nd, 2008:[/b]

ok, so we have this on 22 and the news of "six months of life" on 25th?

Thetitle of the Article about the house is good one. Then there is another thing is clear that recently posted Michael's conversation tape about "begging money" is also fake!
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN9eGKUkhs<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM8AWX2z ... re=related<!-- m -->

First, Ian Halperin came out with suggesting that MJ would be dead 6 Months later, so again December 2008.

About the garbage bins; wednesday was the day they were being emptied in 2009,right? And they were still there at Thursday June 25, which officially is not allowed.

In the first video it is supposed to be March 10 2009, the guy is trying to prove it by showing the newspaper.That day was a Tuesday and the garbagebins are outside! I was there personally on February 24 2010,which was a Wednesday, and the bins were out and empty.

The second video is kind of funny because of the guy that finally takes the bag;almost looks like Michael!

Then, as I was there Feb. 24 I talked with Linda, the woman at the corner of the street selling the Star Maps. I asked her about June 25 and she said she thinks he is really dead because there was a lot of crying and screaming behind the gates that day. So, I think there definately was something going on that day, but it would have been staged,then.

Adding Bens slipup "that day and the other day" "uhhh" "who were part of that agreement" makes you puzzle.From 04.05 in the second video <!-- m -->https://olgeya.wordpress.com/2010/02/25 ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->

I know it is nothing new, just wanted to make a sum up and see how things correlate.
  • BTW, 12.22.2008 tMZ put the article out. One day before was 12.21.2008. That was exactly 4 years before 12.21.2012, right?
    And the 911 call was made 12.21? Which has this special meaning according to TS?
    IDK, maybe my head is just spinning around, but that would all fit in a way..What do you think?
  • I am not an absolute supporter of the number theory, but fact is that 12.21.2008 makes a perfect 7 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    all the crying and screaming mentioned....could have been for other reasons........xxx
  • all the crying and screaming mentioned....could have been for other reasons........xxx

No doubt <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Maybe because Michael had to leave the children for a while. The children were saying goodbye. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I remember reading somewhere, that there was a small fire at a neighbours house, so that's why there was a firetruck there already. Did anyone else read that???
    I can't remember where I read it....maybe the old forum. Cheers xoxo