AM I THE ONLY ONE...?????

loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
i just had a scary thought..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> am i the only person on this forum who finds herself TALKING TO HER DESKTOP PHOTO OF MICHEAL........ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...maybe FINALLY.....i have <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> lost the plot...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> straightjacket please......xxxx

Comments

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> yes you are....at least i hope so <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> no, your not...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    thank heavens for that.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    I not only talk to them I touch them too... eeh, yeah that might make me sound like a looney <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    well i did not dare to admit that one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...but yes so do i <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Guess what, you're not the only one. xD
    I'm almost all the time alone and sometimes I just find myself talking and talking and talking to myself and start thinking: "Wow, I must be crazy", and then I start talking to my imaginary Michael Jackson and I should feel less crazy. But I don't know really... xD
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    I'm almost all the time alone and sometimes I just find myself talking and talking and talking to myself and start thinking: "Wow, I must be crazy", and then I start talking to my imaginary Michael Jackson and I should feel less crazy. But I don't know really... xD

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I have my imaginary Michael Jackson too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    have you ever thought...........and dont lock me up in the" looney bin" for this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but have you ever thought that micheal is reaching out to us all through prayer.........makes sense to me...xxxxxxxx(o.k. send in the men with white coats now) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I have my imaginary Michael Jackson too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I love my imaginary Michael Jackson! He always listens to me. : D

I also sometimes stare out the window to a road near our house because it feels like Michael could walk pass our house in any minute. That feeling never makes any sense. xD
    have you ever thought...........and dont lock me up in the" looney bin" for this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but have you ever thought that micheal is reaching out to us all through prayer.........makes sense to me...xxxxxxxx(o.k. send in the men with white coats now) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm not locking you to any bin, but I think that makes more sense to think like that than jumping around and imagine things. xD I don't know if I believe in prayers and that kind of stuff (because I never think about it) but to person who strongly believes in them, it really makes sense.

Lately I've had this feeling that I wanna be sick and have fever. Very high fever, because everytime I have fever I have these weird hallucinations, and I thought that now when Michael is in my mind all the time I could have one MJ hallucination!

I could accept a man with a white coat anytime to my house! We are talking about Michael in his Smooth Criminal suit, right? o.o
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> well i was referring to...." the men in the white coats" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> there the ones that arrive in a van to take you to the "looney bin" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but micheal in his white suit will be much better <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> xxxxxx from diane
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> well i was referring to...." the men in the white coats" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> there the ones that arrive in a van to take you to the "looney bin" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but micheal in his white suit will be much better <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> xxxxxx from diane

Oh daaamn. : < I don't wanna go to the looney bin. Unless... Is there any Michael Jacksons in the looney bin? o.o

xD
    well since june 25th i reckon there might be a whole bunch of them....... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ok this is funny now. Just last night we got home from camping for 4 days and i had withdrawls from this site so bad!!! I sat down here in my chair yesterday and smiled and spoke to my desktop photo and said how i missed him LOL. How funny!!
  • XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    24/7 !! and my calendar and picture on the wall and sometimes even my mug <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> (yes they all have michael on. i dont make it a habit of talking to mugs!)
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    24/7 !! and my calendar and picture on the wall and sometimes even my mug <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> (yes they all have michael on. i dont make it a habit of talking to mugs!)
    YANA! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sometimes I just look at a poster and say "WHY Michael? WHY?". <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    i bet micheal is having a chuckle reading this thread.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i bet micheal is having a chuckle reading this thread.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am having a chuckle that is for sure! You crack me up!
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I had this odd dream that I went to the kitchen and he was standing by the window, and all he said was "HOOOO!" and disappeared. He left his hat though. It was funny.

I think that's the residual effects of coming here often. Because that never happened before I joined. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I had this odd dream that I went to the kitchen and he was standing by the window, and all he said was "HOOOO!" and disappeared. He left his hat though. It was funny.

I think that's the residual effects of coming here often. Because that never happened before I joined. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> at least you could keep his hat..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Noope you guys are def not alone <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I always talk to my imaginary Michael also lols hahahas <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He's a great listener when I'm down or have a bad day at school <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I also sing to the pictures and sing to my imaginary Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He always says how good i am <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    is NOW a good time to get into our straightjackets........ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    is NOW a good time to get into our straightjackets........ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ahh noo!! So much better without them! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

reality sucks... keep on dreamin'.

LOVE
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228

ahh noo!! So much better without them! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

reality sucks... keep on dreamin'.

LOVE

true that. keep on dreamin' brother. PEACE!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • When I was 12 I had this picture of Michael on my wall and every morning I kissed him before going to school and kissed him back home, and wish him good night, like any other family member. My mom was "scared" cause I was really in love with him (michael, not the picture XD)...telling her "But Mom ! I KNOW i'm 12 but I don't think he looks so old...maybe I could mary him when I'll be 20, he would be 42...it's still possible you see !"

Well now I'm 30 (soon) I'm not married to Michael Jackson <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> and I'm still in love, and I don't talk to pictures anymore. But in my head there are so many things I shared and still share, with Michael. If I ever meet him, I'm afraid I remain silent, cause I just talked to him so much before <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Now I just don't really talk anymore. I just close my eyes and try to reach him. I cannot explain, but as if I wanted my soul to find his and give him a big hug.

I think I'll never be cured from this !! Just sing with me :

You are not alone !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    see is it odd for a guy like me to prentend at times that he is michael ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> only kidding, i dont do it all the time <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->