Princess Diana: His kind of woman

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Schmuley Tapes, 2000/1

Sb: What if you found a woman you was soft, who was incredibly soft?
MJ: Like a Mother Teresa or a Lady Diana or… That would be great. That would be perfect.

MJ: A woman I really liked and respected was Princess Diana.
Why
MJ: Because she was classy and sincerly cared about people and children and the plight of what was going on in the world. She didn’t do it for show. I like the way she made her kids wait in line to get on a ride for something.
SB: Can we say that there was an ever so innocent slight romantic attraction? Or do you not want to say that? Do you just want to say that you thought she was a very special?
SB: She was a feminine kind of woman?
MJ: Very feminine and classy. She was my type for sure, and I don’t like most girls. There are very few I like who fit the mold. It takes a very special mold to make me happy and she was on of them. For sure.
Because of her love of kids?
MJ: It takes a lot to find a mirror image, a mirror image. People always say that opposites attract and I think that is true, as well. But I want somebody who is alot like me, who has the same interests and who wants to help and they gotta go to hospitals with me and care about Gavin. That’s why you saw LMP and me at those kind of things. She cared about stuff, too.
SB: Did you ever think of asking Princess Diana out?
MJ: Absolutely
SB: So why did’nt you have the never to ask her?
MJ: I never aksed a girl out in my life. The have to ask me.
SB: Really
MJ: I can’t ask a girl out.
SB: If she would have asked you out
MJ: Absolutely. I would have gone.

SB: But what happened to [Princess] Diana, that was a great tragedy, Michael.
MJ: That was a great tragedy. That killed me. That killed

<!-- m -->http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/20 ... ess-diana/<!-- m -->

There's a video and tons more on their friendship, all Michael's words on her. It says something about why he went out with Pamela Anderson, and why him and Jason P. are a joke. It has a meant a life-long search for him that was never quite satisfied. But then I'm reminded of his words to Bashir where he says he's actually married to his FANS, his music, his kids, his life. We came first, yeah!! That`s why he gives us everything on stage, and everything in this hoax!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • But then I'm reminded of his words to Bashir where he says he's actually married to his FANS, his music, his kids, his life. We came first, yeah!! That`s why he gives us everything on stage, and everything in this hoax!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I found a site with Michael's quote sand it says this is what he said:

“I'm married to my fans. I'm married to God, to my children and to life”
    http://mj.vivomi.com/in-his-own-words.php
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks for the correction. I am absoutely sure though that in another interview, perhaps Oprah he also says he is married to his music (by itself). My brain mixes things. With all those wives in mind, it is interesting that his pelvic thrusting comes from him subliminally, as if channelled from God, as he says he feels God working through him. Don`t mean to offend. Sex is part of God`s plan and is part of creation, and comes from the heart of man.
  • Someone else was also MARRIED TO THEIR FANS!

Change "Ekklesia" to FANS or BELIEVERS and there is another parallel.

The Bride Of Christ
    The Bride of Christ or bride, the Lamb's wife is one of the metaphors used in the New Testament. It is mainly taken from Revelation 21:9-10

It implies, but is not specific, that the "Bride" is the body of believers that comprise the universal Christian Ekklesia (Church) (lit. "called-out ones"). In that verse the "New Jerusalem" is explicitly "the bride, the wife of the Lamb," almost universally considered to refer to Christ and his church. It illustrates the closeness of Christ's relationship with his followers, and the depth of love and service that he holds for the believers (Church). They are variously described in the New Testament as the Ekklesia (meaning "church"), the body of Christ, the Koinonia of the Spirit, flock, Israel of God, elect race, royal priesthood, holy nation, God's own people, temple of God, seed of Abraham, and otherwise.

The Ekklesia is never explicitly called the bride of Christ in the New Testament. That is approached in Ephesians 5:22-33 and in Revelation 21:9. A major analogy is that of the body. Just as husband and wife are to be "one flesh,"[Eph. 5:31] this analogy for the writer describes the relationship of Christ and Ekklesia (v. 32). Husbands were exhorted to love their wives "just as Christ loved the Ekklesia and gave himself for it (v. 25). When Christ nourishes and cherishes the Ekklesia , he nourishes and cherishes his own flesh. Members of the Ekklesia are "members of his own body" (vv. 29-30).

Paul of Tarsus used similar imagery elsewhere in his epistles. In his epistle to the Church at Ephesus Paul exhorts the men to love their wives as Christ loved the Church. After further exhortation on marriage Paul quotes Genesis 2:24, for a man to leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife to become one flesh with her. Paul calls this a mystery because marriage between a man and a woman is a prophetic act of the depth of our relationship with Jesus. This love surpasses our knowledge.[Eph 3:19]

As one metaphor for the Church, the "Bride of Christ" reflects that any relationship between humans and God can only be hinted at and poorly described using any earthly terms. Although the role of bride and bridegroom captures some aspects of our relationship with God, demonstrating the strength of God's love for us and His eternal commitment to those who chose Him, many other aspects of our relationship with God cannot be described using this metaphor or any other human concept.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_of_Christ
    That's was well written on the Bride of Christ! Also in the Old Testament, God (Yahweh) calls Israel His wife. But she is unfaithful (plays the harlot) and at one point God divorces her. The whole Bible content is quite sexual. Even Solomon's temple is laid out like the body of a man, all the parts of the temple are parts of a man, and the porch is the erect, very tall penis, out of which comes life. The two pillars, Boaz and Jachin are the two legs. Just now I found this article on the phallus, which for thousands of years, all around the world (even today in more subtle forms) is worshipped and displayed everywhere. Near the bottom is more specifically the Bible's use, although here they don't mention the porch. On other sites they do. Christians tend to think that aspect is all just pagan or illuminati usage, but clearly it is also part of the Bible, BECAUSE, God created all life from sexuality, His idea. This is not typical Bible study, but PG14 or R. Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone. As far as this relating to Michael. There is no denying that Michael on stage was VERY sexual, and off stage very shy and morally pure about it. I personally believe him when he says God's power was flowing through him on stage.

<!-- m -->http://www.keithhunt.com/Sex8.html<!-- m -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    SB: Did you ever think of asking Princess Diana out?
    MJ: Absolutely
    SB: So why did’nt you have the never to ask her?
    MJ: I never aksed a girl out in my life. The have to ask me.
    SB: Really
    MJ: I can’t ask a girl out.
    SB: If she would have asked you out
    MJ: Absolutely. I would have gone.

um um... but she was married then right? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    He probably means it in a hypothetical sense, as if she were available. I don't think Michael ever dated anyone who was married, only single or divorced.
  • That's was well written on the Bride of Christ! Also in the Old Testament, God (Yahweh) calls Israel His wife. But she is unfaithful (plays the harlot) and at one point God divorces her. The whole Bible content is quite sexual. Even Solomon's temple is laid out like the body of a man, all the parts of the temple are parts of a man, and the porch is the erect, very tall penis, out of which comes life. The two pillars, Boaz and Jachin are the two legs. Just now I found this article on the phallus, which for thousands of years, all around the world (even today in more subtle forms) is worshipped and displayed everywhere. Near the bottom is more specifically the Bible's use, although here they don't mention the porch. On other sites they do. Christians tend to think that aspect is all just pagan or illuminati usage, but clearly it is also part of the Bible, BECAUSE, God created all life from sexuality, His idea. This is not typical Bible study, but PG14 or R. Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone. As far as this relating to Michael. There is no denying that Michael on stage was VERY sexual, and off stage very shy and morally pure about it. I personally believe him when he says God's power was flowing through him on stage.

oh I never talk about this but I too believe that God is the ultimate creator and sex is the act of creating as well. I never met anyone who would even consider the things I think so I am very surprised. why would he (God) make a woman for man but not give in to them the meaning of sex... personally I think he did not want to glamorize sex (the way it is now) so he let them find out on their own terms... but my question is this, if there were two of every animal already, were the animals procreating but not man & woman? LOL who went first <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> human or animals? LOL who taught who LMAO
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    That's was well written on the Bride of Christ! Also in the Old Testament, God (Yahweh) calls Israel His wife. But she is unfaithful (plays the harlot) and at one point God divorces her. The whole Bible content is quite sexual. Even Solomon's temple is laid out like the body of a man, all the parts of the temple are parts of a man, and the porch is the erect, very tall penis, out of which comes life. The two pillars, Boaz and Jachin are the two legs. Just now I found this article on the phallus, which for thousands of years, all around the world (even today in more subtle forms) is worshipped and displayed everywhere. Near the bottom is more specifically the Bible's use, although here they don't mention the porch. On other sites they do. Christians tend to think that aspect is all just pagan or illuminati usage, but clearly it is also part of the Bible, BECAUSE, God created all life from sexuality, His idea. This is not typical Bible study, but PG14 or R. Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone. As far as this relating to Michael. There is no denying that Michael on stage was VERY sexual, and off stage very shy and morally pure about it. I personally believe him when he says God's power was flowing through him on stage.

oh I never talk about this but I too believe that God is the ultimate creator and sex is the act of creating as well. I never met anyone who would even consider the things I think so I am very surprised. why would he (God) make a woman for man but not give in to them the meaning of sex... personally I think he did not want to glamorize sex (the way it is now) so he let them find out on their own terms... but my question is this, if there were two of every animal already, were the animals procreating but not man & woman? LOL who went first <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> human or animals? LOL who taught who LMAO
    i'd say animals <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> god where is this thread goin'? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

i'd say animals <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> god where is this thread goin'? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

to Darwin's theory of evolution..how right was he! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • That's was well written on the Bride of Christ! Also in the Old Testament, God (Yahweh) calls Israel His wife. But she is unfaithful (plays the harlot) and at one point God divorces her. The whole Bible content is quite sexual. Even Solomon's temple is laid out like the body of a man, all the parts of the temple are parts of a man, and the porch is the erect, very tall penis, out of which comes life. The two pillars, Boaz and Jachin are the two legs. Just now I found this article on the phallus, which for thousands of years, all around the world (even today in more subtle forms) is worshipped and displayed everywhere. Near the bottom is more specifically the Bible's use, although here they don't mention the porch. On other sites they do. Christians tend to think that aspect is all just pagan or illuminati usage, but clearly it is also part of the Bible, BECAUSE, God created all life from sexuality, His idea. This is not typical Bible study, but PG14 or R. Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone. As far as this relating to Michael. There is no denying that Michael on stage was VERY sexual, and off stage very shy and morally pure about it. I personally believe him when he says God's power was flowing through him on stage.

to Darwin's theory of evolution..how right was he! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

maybe this is one of those disguised threads that ppl have to take a chance to look at... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Darwin's theory eh? I get all the "theories' mixed up, sigmund fruad, big bang, Marxist, and all the others lol, who can keep them all in mind <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • Going back to Lady Diana: Does anyone else think that this may have been the one woman whose personality and soul most resembled those of MJ? I was a fan of Lady Diana and read some things about her over the years... Like Michael, she was naturally shy and introverted - but also playful and mischievous (i.e. a bit of a jokester). She also loved life (and music!), and having good, clean fun. And like MJ, she was a great parent and a true humanitarian at heart, someone who truly wanted to make a difference in the world. Toward the end of her life she started speaking against landmines - a politically sensitive issue.

I know that Diana Ross and LMP were important women in Michael's life (and I believe Michael loved them both), but I think his real soulmate (in the sense of a person who has a similar soul) may well have been Lady Diana. I think that DR and LMP have somewhat different personalities from MJ, while with Lady Di I see a lot of parallels - both on a superficial level (she and MJ were both glamorous and internationally-known figures hounded by paparazzi and "eaten alive" by the media) and in essence (similar souls and values).

Michael made it clear over the years that he really liked and respected Lady Di, and found her"classy" and "his type". MJ didn't speak publicly about a lot of women, and he spoke quite a bit about Princess Diana...

Below is what Michael says in his Private Home Videos about Lady Di - starting at 5:58: [youtube:3d2m6al3]

Speeches by Diana (she talks about children and family life, the media, landmines...): [youtube:3d2m6al3]

If you want to learn more about Diana, here are some videos:

Interview with Bashir (only Part 1, but you can find the rest on YouTube): [youtube:3d2m6al3]

Interview before her 1981 wedding: [youtube:3d2m6al3]

Tribute with photos and videos of Diana throughout the years:
    [youtube:3d2m6al3]
  • These videos were all beautiful and so full of truth and love. Michael and Princess Diana are true examples of humanity that rise high above the normal crowd and rest upon a ledge all their own. Blessings.