Michael was no goody two shoes.. awaken to the truth!

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I just can not believe that you have posted this. This is no better than any tabloid BS. You are believing hearsay posted by anonymous individuals. You have no idea what is the truth and what isn't or the motives of the posters. As far as LMP being with Michael, highly doubtful, she has a husband and twins. She may still care about him but she has definitely moved on. I am truly saddened by that blog and could not read very much of that trash. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Agree.
    The offensive intrusion into Mike's private life in that blog is doing more damage than good and it does NOT reveal any other than pure speculation of some ladies that wished they had been sharing a bed (and sure never will).
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Talking with a friend of mine about how I felt about this thread she said something I want to share because maybe some of us have forgotten this.

Kxxxxx says:
    "They all think he goes there to read the forums, do they really think that is respectful to him writing those kinds of BS threads? Do they realize how hurtful this would be to him? Whether it is all true, partially true or completely untrue really doesn't matter. Even if it was true, which I doubt, he wouldn't be the first or last celebrity or human being for that matter, to behave in such a way. They should just mind their own business. IDK wth is wrong with people, and anyway it isn't related to the hoax so they should be focusing on more important things."

I think she has a point...

She does have a point to an extent but is also overreacting just a little. Yes, we are investigating the hoax but at the same time most of us are fans of MJ, so we discuss other things too, so what? Yes, sometimes it does go too far, for instance saying he got around since nobody knows that, that wouldn't be fair to assume. But on this particular thread, there is nothing disrespectful written just MJ fans talking about his favorite songs & two ladies, one he was married to & one who was obviously heartbroken over him. What's wrong with that? Sometimes to find out the truth you have to get to know as much as you can about the person & the people surrounding them. The whole song thing came up because someone mentioned the whisper song & I added other favorites of his because I think it's cute that he liked those songs, I never said it had anything to do with anything here. Also, when I said "MJ's a frrrreeeaaakkk" I didn't mean a "freak" as in a weirdo or anything, I meant that he likes "freaky deaky songs" just kidding around because I don't know why he likes them. I really think some people need to relax a little bit, nobody here is disrespecting him by saying what the media tries to portray him as is untrue or that he likes these songs, or maybe there was more with Tatiana & LMP really did love him or whatever, that's not disrespectful. Maybe "none of our business" but that doesn't mean we're not curious about it & a lot of people here have the same questions/ideas so they discuss them, it's a FORUM that's what it's for. I do see the point that sometimes it goes overboard but there are other, nicer ways to talk to people about it other than how she did or you could always write to an admin & complain & they can lock the thread or simply ignore it. I highly doubt he would read the forums but even if he did he might actually be entertained or be curious what we say about him. You don't know what he would do or think. Anyways, I agree he wasn't a "goody two shoes" or as naive & immature as some people think, not that it's any of our business, but I don't believe him to be a man-whore either, I think he was a gentleman but he is human & of course he's going to like to date, etc but of course he's not going to talk about it, it's personal. & he probably does choose to act a certain way in the public eye but who doesn't do that? He protects what he wants to be private that way.

EDIT: Oh wait there's a blog you're talking about? I thought that comment was directed solely at us on this thread. Well, I agree with you then. His relationships with whoever & what they do in private is PRIVATE! I don't mind people to talk about his favorite songs or things like that or to say things like oh there might have been something between him & Tatiana but leave it at that, if we were meant to know about it, we would. Point, blank, period. But to invade his private life & talk about nothing else & speculate is being just like the tabloids indeed.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    All I have to say is MJ may have been childlike in a lot of ways but he was still a grown man. So I'm sure he did grown man things like be with females. I pesonally believe him and Diana did have a relationship at one point and I think that song he made was about her Dirty Diana. I also think LMP was madly in love with him. I believe he was with women but I don't think he was like a man that was with many women. I think he was picky when he came to his love life. Anyway whoever he dated or married that's his business. I think it's cool to consider that MJ was a grown man because sometime I think people don't realize that. They just think he was so innocent and didn't do anything. That's why MJ was so mysterious we think we know everything about him but we don't. I believe he was a good man but let's be real. None of us are perfect even though we may strive for perfection. We only know the surface of MJ.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Hmmmm, isen't LMP married to another man ? and have children with him ? I don't think she's with Michael. And about the gay thing ; I was actually stucked to a gay man for almost 2 years, before I realized it was uselesss...... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Love make you blind. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well i wish i had not read the atrticle,it upset me.my goodness,the man had his whole life scrutinized.people are so quick to do this,how would those people cope if their life was all over the media.......think about it,every little thing you do,everthing,what a nightmare.........i will stick to my opinion of micheal.....and its not mine or anyone else business,what he does in private......xxxxx
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    well i wish i had not read the atrticle,it upset me.my goodness,the man had his whole life scrutinized.people are so quick to do this,how would those people cope if their life was all over the media.......think about it,every little thing you do,everthing,what a nightmare.........i will stick to my opinion of micheal.....and its not mine or anyone else business,what he does in private......xxxxx
    it spoiled my day too. *hugs*
    hugs back...xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I don't know if all this is true in reference to Ms. Diana Ross, but if so, am I the only one who thinks it's sick for a woman who has mentored a child since the age of 10 or 11 to end up sleeping with him. I don't care who he is. What a tart <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> No wonder Katherine didn't care for her when Michael was growing up. She probably knew that Michael was being led straight down the road to major heartache.
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    I don't know if all this is true in reference to Ms. Diana Ross, but if so, am I the only one who thinks it's sick for a woman who has mentored a child since the age of 10 or 11 to end up sleeping with him. I don't care who he is. What a tart <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> No wonder Katherine didn't care for her when Michael was growing up. She probably knew that Michael was being led straight down the road to major heartache.
    no you aren't the only one. i've never talked about it openly since i've always been bashed when i tried saying something like that. if it's true it makes me wanna throw up.
    me too...... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • LOLZ I read that whole thing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

EDIT: Did anyone remember running across the part about "The Whisper Song" by Ying Yang Twins, being one of MJ's favorite songs? No way....
    gotta be a misinfo or misunderstanding.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I HATE "The Whisper Song". The lyrics are so...BLEGH! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He also liked Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me" & Destinys Child's "Bootylicious"! Oh yeah & don't forget R Kelly's "Ignition". All sexual songs! lol Oooh, MJ was a frrrreeeaaaakkk! lol <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Once a freak
    Always a freak
    Wondering who he's freakin now <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

meeeeee!! Well, I wish... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    get in the queue......... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I would be very careful with all that is said about Michael's private life. I mean, when he was "alive" he was gay, he was a pedophile, he was "sexless"...and now that he's dead, is the biggest sex machine that ever lived on Earth. I mean, look at all the video about MJ being sexy, hot, having lots of girlfriend...Before june 25, all I heard about Michael's body was "oh he's a pretty good dancer, but he is so ugly" now everybody says he is hot. I think it's all part of "now that he is dead, we all think he's the best"

It's such a big change with everything we hear. I wonder if media just don't "follow the mood" of all this new 'mj is sexy" fashion.
    I don't mean he's not (I wouldn't be honest if I said he is not hot <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ), but I just say that since he is "dead" it's a lot about him being a Don Juan...

I don't really know what to think about this. If it's not true, then it's informations just to proove he loved women and that women were crazy about him. If it's true and that there is still something about LMP...well, except from the fact that I'll have to make her disappear (I'm joking <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) Well I would be very happy for Michael to know that someone he loved, could still be in love with him years after and that he's with her now. What better thing could we wish him ?

Anyway, good things and bad things are said, but we don't really know where the truth is.
  • I would be very careful with all that is said about Michael's private life. I mean, when he was "alive" he was gay, he was a pedophile, he was "sexless"...and now that he's dead, is the biggest sex machine that ever lived on Earth. I mean, look at all the video about MJ being sexy, hot, having lots of girlfriend...Before june 25, all I heard about Michael's body was "oh he's a pretty good dancer, but he is so ugly" now everybody says he is hot. I think it's all part of "now that he is dead, we all think he's the best"

It's such a big change with everything we hear. I wonder if media just don't "follow the mood" of all this new 'mj is sexy" fashion.
    I don't mean he's not (I wouldn't be honest if I said he is not hot <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ), but I just say that since he is "dead" it's a lot about him being a Don Juan...

I don't really know what to think about this. If it's not true, then it's informations just to proove he loved women and that women were crazy about him. If it's true and that there is still something about LMP...well, except from the fact that I'll have to make her disappear (I'm joking <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) Well I would be very happy for Michael to know that someone he loved, could still be in love with him years after and that he's with her now. What better thing could we wish him ?

Anyway, good things and bad things are said, but we don't really know where the truth is.

you make good points... speaking as a person who loved MJ my whole life, but as I got older I let go of those "one day I'll meet MJ and marry him fantasy" could be because looking at who he liked, i surely did not fit the bill lol. but it could be after his passing, the fantasy feels more permanent and people perhaps are more drawn into it... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    On his interview with Oprah he said "I'm a gentleman"

I'd stick to that declaration as far as Michael's sexual life is concerned. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

you make good points... speaking as a person who loved MJ my whole life, but as I got older I let go of those "one day I'll meet MJ and marry him fantasy" could be because looking at who he liked, i surely did not fit the bill lol. but it could be after his passing, the fantasy feels more permanent and people perhaps are more drawn into it... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

I don't look like Beyonce either <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Thank you DTD for posting the link, although I'm now hooked on reading all the stories - darn! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Whether they're all true or not it is interesting to read and I'm not going to apologize for reading them. Some of us might just want to hear about our "innocent, angelic" Michael (which I'm sure he was too) but I want to know the whole truth and this might help lead me to it. If I wan't interested in these parts of his life I wouldn't read it, simple as that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . Yes, a lot of things makes me question the credibility of some of the statements and I'm not just going to believe what I want to believe. There seemed to have been so many things going on that it makes me go, yeah right! But then who knows? Neither do I fully deny that he might be gay (although bi would be more believable IMO) because I really don't know do I? I'd marry him anyway though! hahaha

I do not understand fans that hate on LMP though (or on anyone else for that matter). Yes, she was nasty in some interviews but I always believed there was a reason for that (+ her mum's influence <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> ). I'm one of those people that believe she loved Mike (call me naive if you want to but it's obvious to me) and she must've been hurt by him some way. If a man hurts a woman the woman might get nasty on his ass (lol), I know this very well by witnessing my friend's break-ups. Anger/bitterness/revenge might involve anything from serious plans of wrecking his car (carrying a massive hammer around in your handbag didn't seem that odd at that time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) to dropping off raw fish heads in his mailbox! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> These girls are completely sane and are living normal lives today so no need to worry <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but what I'm trying to say is that bitterness will make you do stupid things you might regret. Michael's no saint but people are free to believe that if they want to right? Btw I love him no matter what.
  • Thank you DTD for posting the link, although I'm now hooked on reading all the stories - darn! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Whether they're all true or not it is interesting to read and I'm not going to apologize for reading them. Some of us might just want to hear about our "innocent, angelic" Michael (which I'm sure he was too) but I want to know the whole truth and this might help lead me to it. If I wan't interested in these parts of his life I wouldn't read it, simple as that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . Yes, a lot of things makes me question the credibility of some of the statements and I'm not just going to believe what I want to believe. There seemed to have been so many things going on that it makes me go, yeah right! But then who knows? Neither do I fully deny that he might be gay (although bi would be more believable IMO) because I really don't know do I? I'd marry him anyway though! hahaha

I do not understand fans that hate on LMP though (or on anyone else for that matter). Yes, she was nasty in some interviews but I always believed there was a reason for that (+ her mum's influence <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> ). I'm one of those people that believe she loved Mike (call me naive if you want to but it's obvious to me) and she must've been hurt by him some way. If a man hurts a woman the woman might get nasty on his ass (lol), I know this very well by witnessing my friend's break-ups. Anger/bitterness/revenge might involve anything from serious plans of wrecking his car (carrying a massive hammer around in your handbag didn't seem that odd at that time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) to dropping off raw fish heads in his mailbox! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> These girls are completely sane and are living normal lives today so no need to worry <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but what I'm trying to say is that bitterness will make you do stupid things you might regret. Michael's no saint but people are free to believe that if they want to right? Btw I love him no matter what.

Anyway love is sometimes strange, make you act weird, and people from outside are surely not the ones that could understand what's up in their mind. You can say whatever you want, you will never find out what Michael and Lisa really had in mind about their relation ! And thank God, for that ! We don't need to know !

Anyway love is sometimes strange, make you act weird, and people from outside are surely not the ones that could understand what's up in their mind. You can say whatever you want, you will never find out what Michael and Lisa really had in mind about their relation ! And thank God, for that ! We don't need to know !

Exactly. One can't help but being curious though... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • there was a thread on MJJC about personal encounters with MJ and what he was REALLY like with the ladies.....and some of these stories would make your eyes pop. I think that thread is gone now but let me tell you...he is NOT what think he is.
    The guy had females literally throwing themselves at him ALL HIS LIFE...and being a straight guy, dont you think he gave in to his desires at least a few times? I would think so.
    Lets not get so upset about this...yes it bothers me too somewhat to read his personal life on the internet, BUT, being that he is such a mystery makes us all the more curious to find out what he was really like. I think its an excellent way to market yourself. I dont mean that to sound bad, but just think about it.
    Do you think if he allowed us in to who he was just a little bit, do you think he would have the fanbase he has? NO.
    Its the MYSTERY that shrouded him that attracted everyone. They wanted to unlock the Mystery that is Michael Jackson. They wanted to know something everyone else didnt...like if he slept with his socks on, or if he drank milk with his dinner.
    Not knowing or not being able to have something/someone just makes you want it SO much more....MJ know damn well what he was doing when he got so private. Im sure he really didnt want people knowing his personal life, but at the same time he did it for other reasons.

I actually commend the man on his way of thinking.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Of course Michael is no angel. None of us are. I'm sure he had desires just like other men. I don't know if all of this is true but I have always believed that Diana was his first and the song Dirty Diana was about her.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Hmmmm, isen't LMP married to another man ? and have children with him ? I don't think she's with Michael. And about the gay thing ; I was actually stucked to a gay man for almost 2 years, before I realized it was uselesss...... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Love make you blind. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

That is my whole point.. that is the official line... but where is she really?? Im telling you she aint in the UK - there has been NOTHING here about her.. unless she is holed up in a house and never leaves. No pap photos of her AT ALL. It doesnt sit right with me at all. She is lying about where she is living i am sure.

Also... that link states LMP and Michael were together for years after their divorce.. they lied and covered it up then so who knows if its a cover up now.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    there was a thread on MJJC about personal encounters with MJ and what he was REALLY like with the ladies.....and some of these stories would make your eyes pop. I think that thread is gone now but let me tell you...he is NOT what think he is.
    The guy had females literally throwing themselves at him ALL HIS LIFE...and being a straight guy, dont you think he gave in to his desires at least a few times? I would think so.
    Lets not get so upset about this...yes it bothers me too somewhat to read his personal life on the internet, BUT, being that he is such a mystery makes us all the more curious to find out what he was really like. I think its an excellent way to market yourself. I dont mean that to sound bad, but just think about it.
    Do you think if he allowed us in to who he was just a little bit, do you think he would have the fanbase he has? NO.
    Its the MYSTERY that shrouded him that attracted everyone. They wanted to unlock the Mystery that is Michael Jackson. They wanted to know something everyone else didnt...like if he slept with his socks on, or if he drank milk with his dinner.
    Not knowing or not being able to have something/someone just makes you want it SO much more....MJ know damn well what he was doing when he got so private. Im sure he really didnt want people knowing his personal life, but at the same time he did it for other reasons.

I actually commend the man on his way of thinking.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I LOVE THE MYSTERY OF THIS MAN, HE IS LIKE A GOOD WINE... EVEN BETTER TROUGH THE YEARS...
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Hmmmm, isen't LMP married to another man ? and have children with him ? I don't think she's with Michael. And about the gay thing ; I was actually stucked to a gay man for almost 2 years, before I realized it was uselesss...... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Love make you blind. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

That is my whole point.. that is the official line... but where is she really?? Im telling you she aint in the UK - there has been NOTHING here about her.. unless she is holed up in a house and never leaves. No pap photos of her AT ALL. It doesnt sit right with me at all. She is lying about where she is living i am sure.

Also... that link states LMP and Michael were together for years after their divorce.. they lied and covered it up then so who knows if its a cover up now.

apparently LMP showed up in Australia to see MJ RIGHT AFTER the wedding to Debbie!! Like the same friggin day!! Debbie went to stay with someone at their house and MJ and LMP snuck off together!! WHAT THE HELL!!!
    MJ!!!! You naughty, NAUGHTY boy!! LOL
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I believe Debbie Rowe was a bedazzled fan before she became entwined with Michael and was willing to do ANYTHING & EVERYTHING to please Michael. that is why I feel in my heart that she did some things in the medical arena to appease Michael that she knew she should not have, which is a whole different discussion. IMO, that is why she had those kids and sold them to him and had that "false' marriage arrangement with Michael. Truth be known, I believe she would have given them to him if he had asked if he promised to keep her in his life somewhere. If any woman allows a man to use her to no ends and she is still willing to please him, she will be dogged out. That is not exclusive to Michael. That's ANY man. I can believe that MJ would leave her on the wedding night or any other night because he just wasn't that in to her and she knew it and was willing to accept it. I don't think Debbie is a bad person. I believe she had low self esteem, and that she loved and worshiped the ground Michael walked upon and he knew it. She still does. And that of course, was her first and biggest mistake. Never, ever let a man know that you will accept anything to be with him. Can I make that any clearer. NEVER. I don't care if just the thought of him makes you lose your breath. It's not worth the pain you are setting yourself up for. On another note, I am still reeling from Diana Ross. I am going to play and listen to DD with new appreciation now. She is nasty.
This discussion has been closed.