Michael was no goody two shoes.. awaken to the truth!

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Interesting we're okay with Michael sneaking off to be with LMP on his wedding night to DR, but the world hated Prince Charles for going to his lover while married to Diana. I think the poor guy really loved Camilla but was forced by protocol to marry Diana to produce an heir. Our love is a bit blind. The lives of the rich and famous have pressures we commoners will probably never understand. I've always hated the fact that Hollywood celebs were marrying so many times, but now I'm up close and personal to Michael's multi-women love-life, and I try to cut the man some slack. I'm happy my life is simple, and I have a good man for 25 years.
  • Hmmmm, isen't LMP married to another man ? and have children with him ? I don't think she's with Michael. And about the gay thing ; I was actually stucked to a gay man for almost 2 years, before I realized it was uselesss...... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Love make you blind. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

That is my whole point.. that is the official line... but where is she really?? Im telling you she aint in the UK - there has been NOTHING here about her.. unless she is holed up in a house and never leaves. No pap photos of her AT ALL. It doesnt sit right with me at all. She is lying about where she is living i am sure.

Also... that link states LMP and Michael were together for years after their divorce.. they lied and covered it up then so who knows if its a cover up now.

Idk, would the twins (think she has twins with that other Michael..) be apart of the cover up? And if Michael didn't take her back the first, idk how many, times what would make him do so now? Maybe she's lying in order to get away from the media but that would make you question her intention about mentioning the sunflowers. Besides if she knew anything she wouldn't ask the fans to spend more money on Michael's grave would she?

Btw, DancingTheDream you seem to have less doubts now which makes me happy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . Unfortunately my hopes are slowly fading but I just can't let go of the tiniest possibility...
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I agree it is michaels life and nothing surprises me but diana. Ross and michael I find a bit creepy it is a bit like a teacher going after a school pupil it's not right just my thoughts though
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Hmmmm, isen't LMP married to another man ? and have children with him ? I don't think she's with Michael. And about the gay thing ; I was actually stucked to a gay man for almost 2 years, before I realized it was uselesss...... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Love make you blind. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

That is my whole point.. that is the official line... but where is she really?? Im telling you she aint in the UK - there has been NOTHING here about her.. unless she is holed up in a house and never leaves. No pap photos of her AT ALL. It doesnt sit right with me at all. She is lying about where she is living i am sure.

Also... that link states LMP and Michael were together for years after their divorce.. they lied and covered it up then so who knows if its a cover up now.

Idk, would the twins (think she has twins with that other Michael..) be apart of the cover up? And if Michael didn't take her back the first, idk how many, times what would make him do so now? Maybe she's lying in order to get away from the media but that would make you question her intention about mentioning the sunflowers. Besides if she knew anything she wouldn't ask the fans to spend more money on Michael's grave would she?

Btw, DancingTheDream you seem to have less doubts now which makes me happy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . Unfortunately my hopes are slowly fading but I just can't let go of the tiniest possibility...

What if she does know where he is & has gone to see him, & the whole "send sunflowers to his grave" thing is actually because she is going to have forest lawn forward them to where he is <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> maybe the whole plan was to have fans send him sunflowers to make him feel loved & happy but she couldn't tell us to send them to his actual location so she said send them to FL. Actually, what if everything that is sent there has been sent by FL to him? You never know. Or maybe someone goes to FL & gets them. Hmmm.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    To me the sunflowers were a clue... have you seen the Thriller set in TII with the zombie dancing next to Michael with sunflowers in his hat?? It seems to much of a coincidence to me. I think sunflowers were mentioned for a reason.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I would be very careful with all that is said about Michael's private life. I mean, when he was "alive" he was gay, he was a pedophile, he was "sexless"...and now that he's dead, is the biggest sex machine that ever lived on Earth. I mean, look at all the video about MJ being sexy, hot, having lots of girlfriend...Before june 25, all I heard about Michael's body was "oh he's a pretty good dancer, but he is so ugly" now everybody says he is hot. I think it's all part of "now that he is dead, we all think he's the best"
    Er, normally I wouldn't butt in to this thread, but I felt the need to respond to this comment because when I first got interested in Michael in late 2008, I was on YouTube a lot loading/watching like "Living With", music videos, stuff to introduce me to him and I saw PLENTY of videos of his sexy dancing and stuff and on the sides there.. He has always had a sector of (in my opinion) overzealous fans in his overall fandom, it grew after the 25th but so did every other part of his fandom, like the ones who only like the music, etc..Besides, it's not like the mainstream opinion of him nowadays is the "greatest sex machine who ever lived" , he seems to have almost gone right back to the "freaky weirdo"..maybe minus some of the hatred and spite since the 25th.
  • I would be very careful with all that is said about Michael's private life. I mean, when he was "alive" he was gay, he was a pedophile, he was "sexless"...and now that he's dead, is the biggest sex machine that ever lived on Earth. I mean, look at all the video about MJ being sexy, hot, having lots of girlfriend...Before june 25, all I heard about Michael's body was "oh he's a pretty good dancer, but he is so ugly" now everybody says he is hot. I think it's all part of "now that he is dead, we all think he's the best"
    Er, normally I wouldn't butt in to this thread, but I felt the need to respond to this comment because when I first got interested in Michael in late 2008, I was on YouTube a lot loading/watching like "Living With", music videos, stuff to introduce me to him and I saw PLENTY of videos of his sexy dancing and stuff and on the sides there.. He has always had a sector of (in my opinion) overzealous fans in his overall fandom, it grew after the 25th but so did every other part of his fandom, like the ones who only like the music, etc..Besides, it's not like the mainstream opinion of him nowadays is the "greatest sex machine who ever lived" , he seems to have almost gone right back to the "freaky weirdo"..maybe minus some of the hatred and spite since the 25th.

But I never saw his bodyguards talking about his private life, dating girls etc before... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> That's just what I mean ; that "now" there are many people defending this side of Michael, whereas before it was "less" (I mean it was only between fans I think)
    But goldpants were from Dangerous Tour so I guess girls (and boys) didn't wait until june 25 to talk about this :p
    I'm not a fan who were on fan stuff before, so I just talk about the ordinary media. I'm sure fans have always been talking about Michael's wonderful ...hum...skill ? I just mean ordinary people seem to look at him more like a man and less like a sexless freak.
    The main reason i posted this was to demonstrate how the media portrayed Michael and that, actually, there was a large part of Michaels personality that did not make mainstream... because he hid it and because the media werent interested in it.
  • The main reason i posted this was to demonstrate how the media portrayed Michael and that, actually, there was a large part of Michaels personality that did not make mainstream... because he hid it and because the media werent interested in it.

The problem though is you don't actually know if what is in that blog is the real truth either.
    The main reason i posted this was to demonstrate how the media portrayed Michael and that, actually, there was a large part of Michaels personality that did not make mainstream... because he hid it and because the media werent interested in it.

The problem though is you don't actually know if what is in that blog is the real truth either.

No.. but some of it makes sense to me.

Tatiana has had a life long love for MJ and im sure that was because more went on that one kiss on a stage. A woman would not put her life on hold for that reason.

Also.. LMP was seen out with MJ for years after their divorce... again, what woman does that with the man they have divorced unless there is some underlying reason?

And the lyrics to MJs songs.. he was always autobiographical.

Lots of reasons.. even the theory MJ had an affair with Jordy Chandlers mother and thats why his father did what he did... even that makes sense when you really think about it.

And i truly believe Michael and Diana Ross had a thing going on that shaped him for the rest of his life.
  • The main reason i posted this was to demonstrate how the media portrayed Michael and that, actually, there was a large part of Michaels personality that did not make mainstream... because he hid it and because the media werent interested in it.

No.. but some of it makes sense to me.

Tatiana has had a life long love for MJ and im sure that was because more went on that one kiss on a stage. A woman would not put her life on hold for that reason.

Also.. LMP was seen out with MJ for years after their divorce... again, what woman does that with the man they have divorced unless there is some underlying reason?

And the lyrics to MJs songs.. he was always autobiographical.

Lots of reasons.. even the theory MJ had an affair with Jordy Chandlers mother and thats why his father did what he did... even that makes sense when you really think about it.

And i truly believe Michael and Diana Ross had a thing going on that shaped him for the rest of his life.

But that is just your opinion based on unsubstantiated posts by anonymous individuals whom you have no idea what their motives for making those posts in first place may be. There are no facts in any of it, just assumptions from what you have read and as we all know "just because it is in print somewhere don't make it necessarily so".

But that is just your opinion based on unsubstantiated posts by anonymous individuals whom you have no idea what their motives for making those posts in first place may be. There are no facts in any of it, just assumptions from what you have read and as we all know "just because it is in print somewhere don't make it necessarily so".

Yes.. but seeing as both MJ wanted it hidden (at the beginning of his career anyway) and then the media had an agenda.. the only way we are going to get the truth is piecing together bits and pieces of the truth here and there.
    I can only go by what feels right in my head and my heart. Thats what all of us can do.

Michael himself DID manipulate the press.. remember the sleeping in an oxygen tent story.. that came from MJ himself.

I dont know the motivations.. but seeing as it isnt money as no one gets paid to put their stories down in an anonymous forum.. they may be truer to life than the stories the tabloids pay people for.

• But that is just your opinion based on unsubstantiated posts by anonymous individuals whom you have no idea what their motives for making those posts in first place may be. There are no facts in any of it, just assumptions from what you have read and as we all know "just because it is in print somewhere don't make it necessarily so".

Yes.. but seeing as both MJ wanted it hidden (at the beginning of his career anyway) and then the media had an agenda.. the only way we are going to get the truth is piecing together bits and pieces of the truth here and there.
    I can only go by what feels right in my head and my heart. Thats what all of us can do.

Michael himself DID manipulate the press.. remember the sleeping in an oxygen tent story.. that came from MJ himself.

I dont know the motivations.. but seeing as it isnt money as no one gets paid to put their stories down in an anonymous forum.. they may be truer to life than the stories the tabloids pay people for.

Again, this is just an opinion based on assumptions. I like facts myself.
    Depends where you get your "facts" from.. you dont know what is true and what isnt, same as myself.
  • Depends where you get your "facts" from.. you dont know what is true and what isnt, same as myself.

No but I can make some assumptions of my own.

Diana Ross and Michael were very close, he lived with her for a period of time as a child, she was a second mother to him, his feelings fro her were very deep and he may have had fantasizes about her as a young man. Many men idolize their mothers and as she wasn't his "real" mother he have may have wished to marry her. Doesn't mean they actually had an affair.

Tatiania, we have no way of knowing if there was a real relationship between them in the first place. Not much is known about this and the stories are very conflicting.

Tatum O'Neil, Michael told a story about how she tried to seduce him and "he was not ready for that". This seems to indicate that perhaps there wasn't a sexual component to this relationship.

Brooke Shields, Michael has said he had a huge crush on her but she has stated that they were just very very good friends. That it never went any deeper than hugging, kissing and holding hands and generally companionship because they were both child stars. That they shared common life experiences at that time.

Stephanie Mills, has not said that she and Michael were sexually intimate. When describing their relationship she talks about how sweet he was and a gentleman etc.

Madonna, she has said that they went out a "few times" but she could not say that they were "that close" that he "held her hand' and that "it seemed he wanted a friend". This also seems to indicate that this wasn't a sexual relationship.

Elizabeth Taylor, again we have the mother figure similar to Diana Ross. A very close personal friend, older woman attracted to the child-man. Michael again perhaps idolizing her but not a sexually intimate relationship.

LMP and Michael were married, they obviously had feelings for one another. Just because a marriage doesn't work out and ends does not mean that people stop caring about one another. It simply means that they were not right for each other in that type of relationship. Also there is speculation as to why they even married in the first place. Many people who were once married become excellent friends after they divorce. There is also the Elvis connection to consider as well.

Johanna, he may very well have found her attractive but from what has been suggested with this relationship even by her is that she did "sleep over" at his home but that sex did not occur between them. Stories on this have been written that she had sex with a bodyguard and this severed her ties with Michael.

Debbie Rowe, there are conflicting statements about how the children where conceived, naturally and through artificial insemination. Just because they were married does not necessarily mean that relationship was even consummated. It could very well have been a contractual agreement between them for children and money. We really have no way of knowing.

Blankets mother, Michael himself has made contradictory statements on the nature of this relationship. He has said he had a relationship with her and he has also said he chose her as a surrogate mother. He could have several reasons for doing this but we don't really have facts to substantiate any assumptions.

The few woman who claim to actually have been intimate with him have either books for sale or for all we know are trying to use their association with him to further their careers, gain the limelight or perhaps even out of anger as the relationship ended. There is also the fact that these women may be defending Michael against the gay rumours by suggesting they were intimate with him.

Now I am not saying that Michael may not have had sex and is a virgin but we just don't know. The fact that so few people talked about being intimate with him before June 25th should be revealing in that he was not promiscuous and most of what has been written since June 25th is merely to tarnish his image on another front. Honestly though, it really isn't anyones business but his and is a further invasion of his privacy.
    Depends where you get your "facts" from.. you dont know what is true and what isnt, same as myself.

That is my whole point, my friend.. and i never said you couldnt so dont know why you are arguing? Im not arguing im just putting this out there.

Also.. this thread wasnt to debate MJs sex life.. it was posted to demonstrate how little the "official" portrait of MJ may actually be true. The tabloids had an agenda and so did MJ in the beginning of his career.
    I believe there is a lot out there that hasnt been made officially public.
  • Depends where you get your "facts" from.. you dont know what is true and what isnt, same as myself.

That is my whole point, my friend.. and i never said you couldnt so dont know why you are arguing? Im not arguing im just putting this out there.

Also.. this thread wasnt to debate MJs sex life.. it was posted to demonstrate how little the "official" portrait of MJ may actually be true. The tabloids had an agenda and so did MJ in the beginning of his career.
    I believe there is a lot out there that hasnt been made officially public.

I am not arguing, just because I see things differently than yourself is a difference of opinion only. I am trying to show that perhaps what is written in that blog is not necessarily the truth as the title of this thread "Michael was no goody two shoes.. awaken to the truth!" states.
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • :roll: <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    hmm that is actually a very disrespectful post . Tolerance, respect and understanding is a beautiful thing.Thank you so much. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Serenity.. im not trying to change anyones mind or be disrespectful.

I posted the thread so people can read it and make their own minds up because it was interesting. Thats it.

Peace to you... lets rest this here and let other people enjoy and comment on the thread with no dramas.
  • Serenity.. im not trying to change anyones mind or be disrespectful.

I posted the thread so people can read it and make their own minds up because it was interesting. Thats it.

Peace to you... lets rest this here and let other people enjoy and comment on the thread with no dramas.

You say this but when I post a different opinion you are intolerant of that and suggest that I am arguing. This isn't allowing me to make up my own mind at all.
    You will find i am very tolerant. I have been here for a long time and i am never intolerant to others ideas and suggestions.

Nowhere here have i said that this is the gospel truth... i have said i think there may be some ring of truth to it. I havent said you are wrong, either. Thanks.

I have posted a thread with some interesting information so i can share it with everyone. Thats what this forum is for. peace.
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    I actually believe this thread should be deleted. More than clearing the point that Michael had an agenda to portray himself as, it gives us negative thoughts about him from a source that is NOT reliable at all. And i agree, this title is very much disrespectful. It's something MJ fans can't take in, Michael himself wouldn't be so happy either.
  • Didn't Michael himself state in "Moonwalk" that he didn't like the "goody two shoes" image he'd been given by the media? Correct me if I'm wrong. And what sources are reliable really? I don't think Madonna would publically confirm that she masturbated while on the phone with Michael for example. Isn't all we know really speculation? Even Michael contradicted himself which I understand because everyone does once in a while. Negative thoughts about him? Really? If all those things were true I still wouldn't change my mind about him for all the love and magic that he has given us. I'm tellin' ya, let the man be human! Allow him to have faults! Makes me love him more...

I appreciate people sharing this kind of info but that does not mean I automatically believe everything that is written, common sense really. I think we all know by now that we shouldn't trust everything we read.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Didn't Michael himself state in "Moonwalk" that he didn't like the "goody two shoes" image he'd been given by the media? Correct me if I'm wrong. And what sources are reliable really? I don't think Madonna would publically confirm that she masturbated while on the phone with Michael for example. Isn't all we know really speculation? Even Michael contradicted himself which I understand because everyone does once in a while. Negative thoughts about him? Really? If all those things were true I still wouldn't change my mind about him for all the love and magic that he has given us. I'm tellin' ya, let the man be human! Allow him to have faults! Makes me love him more...

I appreciate people sharing this kind of info but that does not mean I automatically believe everything that is written, common sense really. I think we all know by now that we shouldn't trust everything we read.

I agree. Why is it so hard for people to accept the fact that he was HUMAN?! That he was normal. He wasn't a God, he was a man. I'm sure he had faults but so does everyone else. Yes, we have no idea if any of this is true but even if it is, it doesn't matter. I mean honestly, everyone gets mad at the media for assuming things about him & treating him like he's not human, but a lot of people on here do the same thing, one little mention of something that people feel ruins whatever image they have of him created in their mind, they flip out. Poor guy, no wonder he hid everything from the public eye & contradicted himself while trying to maintain his image, there are so many fans who hold him up to such an impossible standard, he probably never wanted to disappoint "those" kind of fans & have them hate him for being a normal human being. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Another thing why is it disrespectful that some fans want to know more about MJ & what he was really like? Isn't that better than the rest of the world believing all of the stuff the media says? Isn't it better to try & learn the truth about him? Also, why do some people on here get so offended about him being straight? I don't get you guys, MJ himself has always said he was straight, he's had relationships with women, we don't know if he ever had sex, but really how many stars go around discussin their sex lives in interviews, not many & nobody calls them virgins or gay. His friends, wives, family, bodyguards have all said he was straight, yet you so called MJ fans don't believe them, you choose to believe the ONE guy who came out & said MJ was gay, really?! The one thing someone says can make you question everything MJ & those who really knew him & loved him have always said? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
This discussion has been closed.