Sending PM's to me or Mo

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Just a short note. I have 2 accounts, one of them is not in use. When you PM me, please add ~Souza~ instead of Souza. I do check the other account, but very seldom.

If you want to send Mo a PM, send it to *Mo*, instead of just Mo.

Greetz,
Souza

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• MJ212MJ212 Posts: 29
    Ive tried sending a couple messages but after i hit submit and go to sent messages it doesnt. appear on the sent messages list,ive had no reply so im guessing it didnt sen,so ill ask here

On a doubles thread i forgot who,either mo or u souza said something about doubles being used in mj's history tour.im watching his performances all the time from that time and just very curious as to which ones r the doubles u speak of,not for agument or debate just curious..please fill me in!!
    Thank u
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Ive tried sending a couple messages but after i hit submit and go to sent messages it doesnt. appear on the sent messages list,ive had no reply so im guessing it didnt sen,so ill ask here

On a doubles thread i forgot who,either mo or u souza said something about doubles being used in mj's history tour.im watching his performances all the time from that time and just very curious as to which ones r the doubles u speak of,not for agument or debate just curious..please fill me in!!
    Thank u

I need to see the concert again, I'll let you know when I have seen it again. I'll lock this thread before it will get into a doubles discussion.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.