Do you know who this man is?

HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
Do you? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Michael

(soz if it was posted already)

09709image149475847.jpg

Here are some of Michael Jackson’s own thoughts on disguising himself and hiding his identity.

Internet Q&A with Michael Jackson:

Compuserve Question from KANSAS CITY, MO: [102563,674] Jim Shea: Do you ever wish you could walk into a public place and not be mobbed by your fans?

Michael Jackson: I have every disguise you can think of… that is why I wish I could be Morph so I could change places and just enjoy life. I would love to do that.

I do disguises for different reasons. I like to study people – be like the fly on the wall. Even if it’s two old ladies sitting on a bench or some kids on a swing. Because I don’t know what it’s like to fit in an everyday life situation.
[Michael Jackson, 1999]

MJ: I created Neverland as a home for myself and my children and it was created simply, it was almost like it was done subconsciously, like I said earlier, where can I go? I mean, it’s hard. I’ve tried to go out as myself and I’ve had policemen tell me, “put on a disguise! And give me an autograph for my wife!” They tell me, “why are you out here with no security?” I can’t do it. I do it sometimes, but it’s very difficult.

Now you have all seen pictures of him such as these, where he walks around with hats, surgical masks, and scarves:

“…That’s why I love disguises so much. I could sit on a bench at Disneyland and see what people really do and talk about. But when they see it’s Michael Jackson, they change. I don’t see the real thing. So I want to see the real world, what its truly like and it’s very difficult”

The shots and Michael Jackson’s quotation were taken from ”Michael Jackson’s Private Home Movies” – you can watch this in youtube <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPpurYR7l8<!-- m -->

michaeljacksondisguised.jpg

picture11n.jpg

picture21a.png