TIAI June 8

MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hmmmm, makes me reconsider the identity of TS <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• maxii31maxii31 Posts: 47
    When I'll have some time ,I'm going to analyse Michael's dates ,in parallel of the numerology of Elvis ..Very interesant .
  • Numerology is important to the hoax. Maybe this will help us understand more the significance of it since most people think it's just BS.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834

You know Souza...I was thinking exactly the same thing when I was reading this redirect.

VERY interesting about Elvis's numerology and also just how much he knows about it.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hmmmm, makes me reconsider the identity of TS <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    "All of the facts (and there are many) even the experts will say they are more than coincidences."

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    "All of the facts (and there are many) even the experts will say they are more than coincidences."

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i told ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok, g'night! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    ???

I'm ... utterly perplexed.

I looked up Cheiro; he was an occultist who practiced all forms of divination. According to Christian theology, occultists/magicians/psychics, seeking any form of divination from them or practicing divination yourself is totally forbidden (that includes numerology); why would Elvis, a so-called god-fearing man, completely disregard that? >_>; I'm assuming of course that Ms. Sigmon is insinuating he stayed a Christian. Otherwise, nevermind lol.

From what I gather, biblical numerology isn't the same as occult numerology; using numbers to glean meaning from a text is not comparable to predicting your own personal future.

edit: just to clarify, I have nothing against numerology :b

lol, me too. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Here's my thoughts on the redirect:

Taken from: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/tiai-thisisalsoit-elvisjesse-numerology-link/

First off... I am not an advocate of Numerology... I do however LOVE numbers.

I am not an advocate of anything that claims to tell me about my life... I leave the direction of my life to God and I have utter faith that He will do a good job. LOL

Anyways, disclaimers aside, let's delve in...

To summarize (well the main points I see anyway) are threefold.

First off they look at the date of Elvis' birth (Jan 8th) and make mention of one part of E's chart being an 8 and all the 8 connections including "dying" in the 8th month.

Well if you add all of MJ's numbers in his birthdate, you get down to a 6... ah June... the 6th month. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

Secondly, they talk of the significance of 42 & 24 in Elvis' numerology and choice of death dates.

Well if you take MJ's death date of June 25, 2009 you get... 6+2+5+2+0+0+9 = 24!!

Thirdly, if you take MJ's birthdate of August 29, 1958, you get.... 8+2+9+1+9+5+8 = 42!!

Oh yeah also!!! 8+16+1977 = 2001 which was Elvis' entrance theme song...

Well 6+25+2009 = 2040 which we all know was written on that spaceship thingy!

1560997082.jpg

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

If you add the year number to itself you get 2001 as well as shown in Elvis' case 1+9+7+7 = 24, 24+1977 = 2001

Well if you take the 6+25 = 31 and add it to 2009 you get 2040!!!

Lastly, please remember MJ's words: If you want to be great, you have to study the masters.

If you need more proof that Mr. Jackson was following the blueprint of a master death faker, I don't know what else you need to see!

As Jesse said: All of the facts (and there are many) even the experts will say they are more than coincidences."
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    @lilwendy: Ooooooo, the spaceship entrance; what a nice find! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    OMG!!! that 2040 spaceship thingy.......
    ARGHHHH i'm losing my mind...Hurry back MJ <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Souza,

What are your thoughts on this? I am curious to hear your take on it. Thanks.

i told ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok, g'night! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Ok, this is getting very interesting... finally <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And btw, MJalive999 : you chose the RIGHT avatar ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    @lilwendy - you are amazing girl!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

The other thing I noticed is that Michael's birth date adds up to 6 and his "death" date also adds up to 6....

..so does that mean his "return" date or BAM ( or even resurrection for want of a better word) will be a 9...because 9 is the number that always resurrects itself when you multiply or add it to itself. Also turning a 6 upside down, as TS talks about in one of the Updates, makes it a 9 and also 6 turns into a 9 when the pyramid is turned upside down so the people control the government ....NOT the other way around.

mmmmm i wonder?

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That is EXACTLY my first thought!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    In conclusion There is nothing random about this, and talk about Coincidences .. When People Say That There Is an explanation for Any Event you CAN NOT explain. Now read more about the numbers the number 9 is important Ordinary, if you add all the numbers in Our system you get to 45, Which in turn adds nine, a number indestructible, Because many times it is Still getting multiply 9, Which Does Not Happen with other "9 +2 = 18 1 +8 = 9 9x3 = 27, 2 +7 = 9, etc,. say the world with fiery Consequences OCCUR Changes Every 180 years a + 8 +0 = 9, the 360 degree circle add 9, a day collects Land That Consists of minutes 1440, Our heart beats an average of 72 times per minute, .. 9 and Most Significant Human Beings Need Is That nine months of gestation to birth.
    As for the identity of TS, I think There are two options ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well if you add all of MJ's numbers in his birthdate, you get down to a 6... ah June... the 6th month. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
    To find one's life path number you add up your birthdate. As you said Micheal's birthdate adds up to 6
    8 + 2 + 9 + 1 + 9 + 5 + 8 = 42
    4 + 2 = 6

This is what it says about people with a life path of 6 which I found very, very intriguing.

LIFE PATH 6

You posses great compassion and you seek to be of service to others. You have concern for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a helper to others. You are capable of giving comfort to those in need, and you frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on.

Your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others, rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between help and interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the counselor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life. You are naturally balanced. Therefore you are well equipped to support and ground others in times of trial.

It is your tendency to take responsibility, you often fill the void left by others, and you do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, you may feel overburdened by the travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon you is your well-deserved reward.

You try to maintain harmony within the family or group balancing and fusing divergent forces. You seek marriage and you are often a wonderful parent, offering warmth, protection and understanding to children.

You are generous, kind and attractive. You are often admired, even adored, which baffles you. You are humble, and yet carry a deep pride, You move well and gracefully, but will have to work hard to stay in shape. Seek out physical exercise and limit the sweets and dairy you crave, to keep yourself from becoming plump and round.

When young you, you must be careful not to choose partners for the wrong reasons. Do not let sentimentally influence your decisions, especially those involving the choice of a spouse. You need to be needed, but you must learn to discriminate between those you can help and others who are made weaker by your care. After all, it is in you nature to be attracted to weaker brothers and sisters among us.

The temptation and the danger for you are to think of yourself as the savior of the world carrying the burdens of others on your shoulders.

You are blessed with musical talent, as well as talent in the visual and performing arts. However, your creativity may be suppressed due to your willingness to sacrifice or your inability to fully appreciate your talents. This is not to say that you cannot excel in these areas, on the contrary, you have the talent, and with effort you can make success in a number of artistic fields.

You also have enormous talent in business. You are blessed with a great deal of charm and charisma, which you use effectively to attract the people and the support you need. Other vocations that offer you potential for success are mostly found in the areas of healing, teaching, hospitality, management of apartment complex or government institutions, and anything related to animals.
    http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/numerology/path6.htm
  • Well if you add all of MJ's numbers in his birthdate, you get down to a 6... ah June... the 6th month. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
    To find one's life path number you add up your birthdate. As you said Micheal's birthdate adds up to 6
    8 + 2 + 9 + 1 + 9 + 5 + 8 = 42
    4 + 2 = 6

This is what it says about people with a life path of 6 which I found very, very intriguing.

LIFE PATH 6

You posses great compassion and you seek to be of service to others. You have concern for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a helper to others. You are capable of giving comfort to those in need, and you frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on.

Your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others, rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between help and interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the counselor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life. You are naturally balanced. Therefore you are well equipped to support and ground others in times of trial.

It is your tendency to take responsibility, you often fill the void left by others, and you do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, you may feel overburdened by the travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon you is your well-deserved reward.

You try to maintain harmony within the family or group balancing and fusing divergent forces. You seek marriage and you are often a wonderful parent, offering warmth, protection and understanding to children.

You are generous, kind and attractive. You are often admired, even adored, which baffles you. You are humble, and yet carry a deep pride, You move well and gracefully, but will have to work hard to stay in shape. Seek out physical exercise and limit the sweets and dairy you crave, to keep yourself from becoming plump and round.

When young you, you must be careful not to choose partners for the wrong reasons. Do not let sentimentally influence your decisions, especially those involving the choice of a spouse. You need to be needed, but you must learn to discriminate between those you can help and others who are made weaker by your care. After all, it is in you nature to be attracted to weaker brothers and sisters among us.

The temptation and the danger for you are to think of yourself as the savior of the world carrying the burdens of others on your shoulders.

You are blessed with musical talent, as well as talent in the visual and performing arts. However, your creativity may be suppressed due to your willingness to sacrifice or your inability to fully appreciate your talents. This is not to say that you cannot excel in these areas, on the contrary, you have the talent, and with effort you can make success in a number of artistic fields.

You also have enormous talent in business. You are blessed with a great deal of charm and charisma, which you use effectively to attract the people and the support you need. Other vocations that offer you potential for success are mostly found in the areas of healing, teaching, hospitality, management of apartment complex or government institutions, and anything related to animals.
    http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/numerology/path6.htm

I was JUST reading this online...all this numerology talk inspired me to look into it more. This is just so interesting.
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    yes, of course...2040!

[youtube:18laa7la]

8:48 <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Lilwendy I am in ah of your amazing ability. You have a brilliant mind!! I only wish I could be as brilliant! Take care and keep up the amazing work!!!! We need you and are soooo lucky to have to with us!!
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    LilWendy wrote:

I know I'm probably just being thick, but can you tell us more about this 2040 connection?
    I'm not seeing the number on the space ship!

Thanks! You're brilliant, btw!
  • Here's my thoughts on the redirect:

Taken from: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/06/08/tiai-thisisalsoit-elvisjesse-numerology-link/

First off... I am not an advocate of Numerology... I do however LOVE numbers.

I am not an advocate of anything that claims to tell me about my life... I leave the direction of my life to God and I have utter faith that He will do a good job. LOL

Anyways, disclaimers aside, let's delve in...

To summarize (well the main points I see anyway) are threefold.

First off they look at the date of Elvis' birth (Jan 8th) and make mention of one part of E's chart being an 8 and all the 8 connections including "dying" in the 8th month.

Well if you add all of MJ's numbers in his birthdate, you get down to a 6... ah June... the 6th month. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

Secondly, they talk of the significance of 42 & 24 in Elvis' numerology and choice of death dates.

Well if you take MJ's death date of June 25, 2009 you get... 6+2+5+2+0+0+9 = 24!!

Thirdly, if you take MJ's birthdate of August 29, 1958, you get.... 8+2+9+1+9+5+8 = 42!!

1560997082.jpg

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

If you add the year number to itself you get 2001 as well as shown in Elvis' case 1+9+7+7 = 24, 24+1977 = 2001

Well if you take the 6+25 = 31 and add it to 2009 you get 2040!!!

Lastly, please remember MJ's words: If you want to be great, you have to study the masters.

If you need more proof that Mr. Jackson was following the blueprint of a master death faker, I don't know what else you need to see!

As Jesse said: All of the facts (and there are many) even the experts will say they are more than coincidences."

Okay I've been driving myself crazy with numbers today. Your post about 2040 made me think...

Okay so we have:
    Date of death - June 25th 2009 - 6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040 - 2+0+4+0 = 6
    Date of birth - August 29th 1958 - 8 + 29 + 1958 = 1995 - 1+9+9+5 = 24 - 2+4 = 6

Same equations and they both can be reduced to 6. So we have two 6's.
    This made me think. Could the day of his return also be a date that reduces to 6? Because then we would have 666 - which is the number that represents the NWO, which is what he is trying to expose!

I don't want to get into guessing what the date is going to be, because I've always believed that the WHY is more important than the HOW. However, I'd like to point out what I mean.

I played around with some dates. June 25th and 26th both do not reduce to 6. The first date I thought of that does reduce to 6 is July 5th 2010.

July 5th 2010. 7 + 5 + 2010 = 2022 - 2+0+2+2 = 6

I could be wasting my time completely but this stuff is really interesting.
    Lilwendy I am in ah of your amazing ability. You have a brilliant mind!! I only wish I could be as brilliant! Take care and keep up the amazing work!!!! We need you and are soooo lucky to have to with us!!

Wow! Thank you for the compliment Sandy but I believe all insights and discoveries have been a group effort! If anything, I'm just resourceful! LOL And I know how to bring it all together into one post! hahaha

I truly believe God has his hand in all of this and I continue to pray for His insight and revelations.
    LilWendy wrote:

I know I'm probably just being thick, but can you tell us more about this 2040 connection?
    I'm not seeing the number on the space ship!

Thanks! You're brilliant, btw!

Thank you for the compliment! God has given me an inquisitive mind! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

As for the 2040, look at the picture included in my post above. In the lower right hand corner of the picture you will see marked on the spaceship MJ-2040. Also in the video posted by MJAlive999 (she states where in the video to look... 8:48?... something like that) you can see the same part pointed out.

Hope that clarifies things!
    Okay I've been driving myself crazy with numbers today. Your post about 2040 made me think...

Okay so we have:
    Date of birth - August 29th 1958 - 8 + 29 + 1958 = 1995 - 1+9+9+5 = 24 - 2+4 = 6

This made me think. Could the day of his return also be a date that reduces to 6? Because then we would have 666 - which is the number that represents the NWO, which is what he is trying to expose!

I don't want to get into guessing what the date is going to be, because I've always believed that the WHY is more important than the HOW. However, I'd like to point out what I mean.

I played around with some dates. June 25th and 26th both do not reduce to 6. The first date I thought of that does reduce to 6 is July 5th 2010.

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!! When I saw the 6 and 6 that is exactly what I thought.... A return date that deduced to a 6. Someone else had mentioned about July 5th at some point too... Oh I could picture it all... MJ would return on a "6" day and then BAM a concert and then BAM BAM Diana Ross starts singing Upside Down and on the big screen three 6's show up and slowly turn upside down while MJ is dancing! Oh yeah BAMsday will be great! LOLOLOL Just kidding.

Seriously though, you know what, I remember as a kid knowing that my parents had a gift hidden for me for Christmas. I was sooo excited! The anticipation was KILLING me! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I looked high and low for that gift. I tried to guess where it was. Then, haha!, I found it... and I guessed what it was.... you know... opening it wasn't as fun on Christmas morning. Don't get me wrong, I was ecstatic! But it just wasn't the same. From then on, I just let the surprises happen.

I'm doing the same with MJ.... but i think you may be on to something... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Okay I've been driving myself crazy with numbers today. Your post about 2040 made me think...

Okay so we have:

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!! When I saw the 6 and 6 that is exactly what I thought.... A return date that deduced to a 6. Someone else had mentioned about July 5th at some point too... Oh I could picture it all... MJ would return on a "6" day and then BAM a concert and then BAM BAM Diana Ross starts singing Upside Down and on the big screen three 6's show up and slowly turn upside down while MJ is dancing! Oh yeah BAMsday will be great! LOLOLOL Just kidding.

Seriously though, you know what, I remember as a kid knowing that my parents had a gift hidden for me for Christmas. I was sooo excited! The anticipation was KILLING me! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I looked high and low for that gift. I tried to guess where it was. Then, haha!, I found it... and I guessed what it was.... you know... opening it wasn't as fun on Christmas morning. Don't get me wrong, I was ecstatic! But it just wasn't the same. From then on, I just let the surprises happen.

I'm doing the same with MJ.... but i think you may be on to something... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I am cracking up over here! Your Bamsday fantasy is hilarious! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know exactly what you mean about surprises. I was the same way as a kid. It was like...I KNEW it would be more exciting if I just waited, but I couldn't help looking around anyway because I loved the sense of mystery and investigation (probably why I'm here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ). But being surprised is always better. I would always know exactly what my mom was buying me, but I would just act surprised when I opened it. Haha! This is kind of the same type of thing...when MJ returns, I can't really say I'll be surprised at all, but I will still be excited!

Most people are going to be like... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and not know what to think. That's where we come in with all the info we've been gathering this past year!