TIAI June 11

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10757&start=50#p179522<!-- l -->
Shamone guys, it's not 'Slip-up' Jermaine! Randy just chooses his words carefully: "Let me go back to uhm... when my brother uhm... passed...". He never says "My brother died", he always uses "passed". Passed through the gates of the airport? He could mean many things with that.

It's good to see Randy, it was a short but good interview. The will and the wrong names of the kids on it, Murray not acting alone... I wonder how many times the family needs to mention that before people will see that there has been a conspiracy against him.
There is absolutely no need to stress out over this interview. We have had so many clues already that he's not dead, let's focus on what people actually are trying to say.

I've been following this site for the past year, even though I don't post much (I prefer the periphery). It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the doubts creep in as soon as something 'new' happens. So Randy gave an interview...the only 'strange' thing about it is that it was unannounced and the timing of it is somewhat interesting. Other than that, what did he say that was so alarming to cause doubts over MJ's 'death'? The wrong names on the will have been disscussed and dissected many times, as well as the family mentioning repeatedly that Murray didn't act alone. None of what Randy said was 'new' news. If anything, I think it could be one final attempt on MJ's part to see some measure of justice from the media.

As Souza pointed out, how many times does this family need to mention these things before one friggen journalist actually does their job properly and investigates their claims. When it was MJ being accused back in 2005, every journalist and their dog did everything they could to 'investigate' the claims against MJ...some (if not most) even 'sold their souls to the devil' for their stories. Yet, now we have Randy Jackson telling a reporter on CNN ('the most trusted news source" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ), that he believes the will is fake AND that Murray didn't act alone. Are those not good enough reasons for some journalist to take it upon themselves to find out the truth? Is Randy not a good enough source???? I guess we'll have to wait and see if anyone out there in media-land acutally does their job..which is to report the truth. But something tells me we shouldn't hold our breaths because when it comes to MJ, the media has rarely cared for, or reported, the truth.

In the meantime, don't let the doubts creep in with every 'new' thing that happens. If you believe MJ is alive, then you've got to believe that everything that happens is happening for a reason...and that reason is because it's part of MJ's plan, even if we can't understand it right now. When the doubts do creep in, read over the hoax summary threads and especially TS's posts. But most importantly, keep the faith and the L.O.V.E. alive.

Comments

• Is Michael Jackson a cat? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I think yes! He has so many lives! After each family's interview he dies...... after 2 or 3 days he resurrects, until when? well... until the next family's interview! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Is Michael Jackson a cat? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I think yes! He has so many lives! After each family's interview he dies...... after 2 or 3 days he resurrects, until when? well... until the next family's interview! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, he's a black panther, which is a large black cat, so I'm not surprised at all! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Is Michael Jackson a cat? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Well, he's a black panther, which is a large black cat, so I'm not surprised at all! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OOoh, Mo! How did you know that I've really been noticing that MJ has such feline qualities to his looks lately, and the reason for that is that there's a stray gray cat around my place that reminds me of him, LOL? (the cat has a black mate and three cute kittens, too!)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It is true because we are coming to an event or watch television event that people start to lose faith, such as burial, Murray hearings in court, the group of fans that go to the cemetery every month, when a family member making any statement appears in this case Randy, all of them should have their role in this hoax, and there are very attentive to hear every word they say, is not the first time there is talk of a conspiracy, by God, Michael also he said, and many people pay more attention to whether or not fans will go to the cemetery on the 25th of June, when they do that every month. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    "Do not cast away your confidence which has great reward."
    I can't help thinking of this line in the Book of Hebrews.
    It is distressing when I see people wavering and throwing in the towel . And for no apparent reason other than their emotions are dictating to them. I also see others who are convinced that MJ is dead, yet they continue trying to convince believers here to align themselves with their thinking. I feel it is an attempt to persuade weaker ones to give up their belief in Mike being alive. I guess they think we are in denial and that they're doing the right thing , but I don't see it like that. It is robbing people of their faith in a vulnerable moment. I guess we're in a learning process but it is almost a year down the track and we should be getting past being tossed about by every bit of news that presents itself. So in ending I want to say we need to keep the faith and know why we are convinced that this is a hoax. Print out the reasons and read through them daily . That's it . I'm done.
  • "Do not cast away your confidence which has great reward."
    I can't help thinking of this line in the Book of Hebrews.
    It is distressing when I see people wavering and throwing in the towel . And for no apparent reason other than their emotions are dictating to them. I also see others who are convinced that MJ is dead, yet they continue trying to convince believers here to align themselves with their thinking. I feel it is an attempt to persuade weaker ones to give up their belief in Mike being alive. I guess they think we are in denial and that they're doing the right thing , but I don't see it like that. It is robbing people of their faith in a vulnerable moment. I guess we're in a learning process but it is almost a year down the track and we should be getting past being tossed about by every bit of news that presents itself. So in ending I want to say we need to keep the faith and know why we are convinced that this is a hoax. Print out the reasons and read through them daily . That's it . I'm done.

It's indeed distressing seeing people throwing in the towel, especially after the overwhelming amount of evidence we have gathered during the past 11.5 months of Mike being alive and the dirt we dug up on the shady people who tried so hard to bring him down.

If emotions run to hight then please take a break, get some rest and come back once you're calmed down. If you then still think Mike is dead, I advise you to read the recap again (links to 11 different languages so far) and reread TS' posts. There is so much info that proves he's alive, don't get discouraged so easily...

Last but most certainly not least:
    One can't expect Randy to go on CNN with a big smile on his face, throwing clues around. I don't think that's Randy's role in this issue. Keep in mind that Randy never abandoned Mike, and although he doesn't say much, his words speak volumes. Randy has always kept a low profile, but that doesn't mean he's not fighting for his brother. It was Randy who hired Tom Meseareau for the trial, and again it's Randy who is discussing all of the discrepancies about Mike's 'death' with Tom Mesereau. I have full trust in him, he knows what he's doing.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I should post more often lol <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It's actually a really nice feeling to have your post be the redirect of the day...thanks TS! I'm hoping that in the next update you'll explain why you chose it....whether it was the overall message in my post or something specific I mentioned. Either way, without even knowing who you are, you made me smile today and added more hope to the hope I already had. God bless you and God bless MJ...wherever you both may be!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10757&start=50#p179522<!-- l -->
    Shamone guys, it's not 'Slip-up' Jermaine! Randy just chooses his words carefully: "Let me go back to uhm... when my brother uhm... passed...". He never says "My brother died", he always uses "passed". Passed through the gates of the airport? He could mean many things with that.

It's good to see Randy, it was a short but good interview. The will and the wrong names of the kids on it, Murray not acting alone... I wonder how many times the family needs to mention that before people will see that there has been a conspiracy against him.
    There is absolutely no need to stress out over this interview. We have had so many clues already that he's not dead, let's focus on what people actually are trying to say.

I've been following this site for the past year, even though I don't post much (I prefer the periphery). It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the doubts creep in as soon as something 'new' happens. So Randy gave an interview...the only 'strange' thing about it is that it was unannounced and the timing of it is somewhat interesting. Other than that, what did he say that was so alarming to cause doubts over MJ's 'death'? The wrong names on the will have been disscussed and dissected many times, as well as the family mentioning repeatedly that Murray didn't act alone. None of what Randy said was 'new' news. If anything, I think it could be one final attempt on MJ's part to see some measure of justice from the media.

As Souza pointed out, how many times does this family need to mention these things before one friggen journalist actually does their job properly and investigates their claims. When it was MJ being accused back in 2005, every journalist and their dog did everything they could to 'investigate' the claims against MJ...some (if not most) even 'sold their souls to the devil' for their stories. Yet, now we have Randy Jackson telling a reporter on CNN ('the most trusted news source" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ), that he believes the will is fake AND that Murray didn't act alone. Are those not good enough reasons for some journalist to take it upon themselves to find out the truth? Is Randy not a good enough source???? I guess we'll have to wait and see if anyone out there in media-land acutally does their job..which is to report the truth. But something tells me we shouldn't hold our breaths because when it comes to MJ, the media has rarely cared for, or reported, the truth.
    In the meantime, don't let the doubts creep in with every 'new' thing that happens. If you believe MJ is alive, then you've got to believe that everything that happens is happening for a reason...and that reason is because it's part of MJ's plan, even if we can't understand it right now. When the doubts do creep in, read over the hoax summary threads and especially TS's posts. But most importantly, keep the faith and the L.O.V.E. alive.

wasn't there even a point in the interview when randy points this stuff out and guy says something like i should persue this further but let me ask you this or something and goes right on with the other soft stuff. like whether the jacksons will perform together again or something. did i make that up in my weary little head?