TIAI June 13

jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
edited January 1970 in TIAI
[youtube:7uvzbmvn]

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    This always made sense to me..Seems that the ones who are in denial are the non-believers, for the info regarding a hoax is much more vast than a murder theory..
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks TS! I seem to need reminders, because I feel like a salmon swimming against the current.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    thanks micheal........did u write this,it sounds like your wording to me....ha ha ......anyway....I GET THE POINT,NOW LETS DANCE............xxxxxxx love from diane..... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Badgirl777Badgirl777 Posts: 81
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> 666 Aufrufe <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    And it stays on 666....<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Chappie
  • Badgirl777Badgirl777 Posts: 81
    And it stays on 666....<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Chappie

YES !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And if you look at the details there are not 666...so.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    i seen this before
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    How you frozen the views at 666 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ?!

As about the message, it's good to read it again.
    I know I was through a lot of doubts but it's strange that now, when June 25th is so close, I believe more than ever that Michael is INDEED alive.

Maybe because the whole picture is getting larger and larger every day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Love you Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Thanks for the refresher, TS. I also can't help but notice this video is concise and straight to the point about the when, why, who, and how of the hoax - an excellent summary for someone who wants to learn more after the Bam. I've favorited it in my Youtube account and I think it's going to be very useful to provide others the link to it in the future. Besides if throngs of people are going to flood this forum then maybe Youtube would be the alternative to handle the traffic in case the forum crashes.

Thanks also to MJalive999 for providing the video summaries, reading the updates in bite size pieces and music is an exciting experience. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thankyou TS. We needed this timely reminder. I'm really hoping that we the believers will not be so quick to become discouraged in the future. Yes, we will be there. Love and respect you so much Mike.
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    I needed something like that video, as I was doubting a bit in the last few days.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Thank you once again, TS. Numerology is definitely the key which unlocks the hoax and the greatest proof of a hoax planned meticulously by Michael with the help of TMZ, Kenny Ortega, family members, etc.
    Michael has been so underestimated in his intellectual talent. I keep remembering his eloquent statements about all of creation being sound, music, and rhythm. Our entire universe is based on numbers. Mathematicians and physicists are connecting the dots with fascinating new theories, one which holds that, at the deepest level of reality our universe is built out of 10-dimensional subatomic vibrating strings. Michael understands this rhythm of the universe, the symphony of the planets, and the beauty of the math itself.
    Our senses are being awakened to a new kind of thinking and awareness, and.......yes, he is a genius!
    Beautiful, bullet-proof truth!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    For me the views said "998" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

darn... just one more! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • thank you again TS..
    as always very eye opening!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    huggs to all
    suzz
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    We're all becoming obsessed with the numbers <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • We're all becoming obsessed with the numbers <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    especially me! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->