Michael Jackson & #13 ~ The good, bad, ugly and odd

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
By Jim Haysom - November 13, 2009 (<!-- m -->http://www.jimhaysom.com<!-- m -->)

Today is Friday 13th, a day in which most people when doing something, might err on the side of caution. It's also known to be a day of good luck and not just bad luck, but as it nears midnight I am undecided on that one.

However, the number 13 does seem to be synonymous with pop legend Michael Jackson. Being a MJ fan since a small child, I was ever so excited to have bought a ticket for his 'This is It' O2 show in London. But looking back at some recent dates around actually buying and receiving the ticket, I'm convinced that the number 13 was both good luck and bad luck for Wacko Jacko. Below is a highlight of my findings, which I'm sure you will find really odd.

The Good - Legend and King of Pop

Undoubtedly the greatest pop star and musicial of modern times, Michael Jackson was a legend. His personal story touches the hearts of millions, from the Jackon 5 days right up to the current day, but his musical genius is evident in what he achieved;

13 Grammy Awards won with 8 for Thriller

13 #1 Singles in the U.S. Billboard 200 Albums Chart

13 Number One singles in his solo career, more than any other male artist in the Hot 100 era

13 Million copies of his Invincible album approximately sold worldwide, debuting at the top of the charts in 13 countries.

13 Countries pushed Number Ones album to the number one spot on their iTunes chart. The singer's albums were also dominating Apple's iTunes download charts with a Jackson album topping the chart in 13 different countries.

13 songs in the UK singles chart

That's quite a lot of 13's for my liking. Is that just luck, or is someone trying to tell us something?

Read the whole article: http://www.jimhaysom.com/michael-jackson-and-number-13-the-good-bad-ugly-and-odd/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments