edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[youtube:3p1gxakd]

Comments

• goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    [youtube:2zd8b764]
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    very intreguing.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Theses speakers are very courageous men. These are the same reasons why America does not have the respect it once held among the other nations of the world. We have started to wake up. Please note I am not critizing the american people, but I am being highly critical of the American government. Here in Australia, we have just brought home and buried 2 more soldiers and a trained sniffer dog that were killed in Afganistan. These very young men were someone's father, husband and son. Thanks for posting. You do a fine job.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    UGood-Girl <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    You always post the best videos, its great to see these people questioning the system!
    Thanks for sharing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    Thanks guys, I know this forum is for investigating the death hoax but i just feel that i should do something for why Michael faked his death, and i think it's about to wake people up, to expose the truth, so if more and more people find out what's really going on in the world then may be we think of something to change it, to stop it.......

The war THEY are doing are for...NOTHING?? All the blood THEY shed doesn't save a life, Michael wants us to stop that. We want a better world to live, stop the HATE , CRUELTY, WAR, RACISM , TORTURE , KILLING Make the difference helping each other, if we were together, we could have the paradise on Earth..................... WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD..............
  • katson45katson45 Posts: 116
    If it feels bad......it is