TIAI June 16

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts<!-- l -->

I guess there is a new update coming...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    yeah, and search finds 21 matches.....3 x 7 = 21 AKA 777 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The 21st is after Father's Day and the Jackson family are doing a celebration for Michael the day after the 1 year 'death' annerversity... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

didn't mean to do this but:

a= 1
    f= 6
    t= 20
    e= 5
    r= 18
    _____
    50... Michael's 'death' age <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • yeah, and search finds 21 matches.....3 x 7 = 21 AKA 777 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

A new update in 6 parts? Bringing the total number of posts by TS to 27?

27 = 3 x 9 AKA 999 -> resurrection?
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    hey, i like your thinking..... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    yeah, and search finds 21 matches.....3 x 7 = 21 AKA 777 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

oh Im waiting waiting ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82

haha,good idea. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm waiting <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hope this is a new update coming soon, I love these updates.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    if so, maybe it will be the last one .. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and when BAM! ^^
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    and maybe this update come today cuz...
    16/6/2010
    1+6= 7
    6+2+1 = 9

7+9 = 16 = 1+6 = 7 orr

16 +6 +2 + 1= 25 = 2+5 = 7 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> damn i love numbers
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Or did TS ran out of clues?
    Finished.....
    Perhaps its just a redirect to remind us......<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yesterday was imo a redirect to a BAM.
    Chappie
    Or did TS ran out of clues?
    Finished.....
    Perhaps its just a redirect to remind us......<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yesterday was imo a redirect to a BAM.
    Chappie

>Yes maybe but I would love a kind of "conclusion" if it's really the end.
  • MichelaBMichelaB Posts: 7
    I'm quite sure that there will be another update... In update #5c TS wrote:
    As most of you know by now, all of the TIAI updates have had significant dates incorporated into the update number and final section (1-18, 2-5, 3-9, 4-44, 5-12, 6-?, etc).

Which could be June's significant date? the 25th, of course, but also the 21st: June 21st is summer solstice, and we had plenty of sun-realated clues in the whole hoax (light man in TII movie, I'm the light of the world in TII song, etc...) and today's redirect has a big #21 right in the middle of the page!
    June 21st could be an interesting date... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! numbers!, any dates you are mentioning can be .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm quite sure that there will be another update... In update #5c TS wrote:
    As most of you know by now, all of the TIAI updates have had significant dates incorporated into the update number and final section (1-18, 2-5, 3-9, 4-44, 5-12, 6-?, etc).

Which could be June's significant date? the 25th, of course, but also the 21st: June 21st is summer solstice, and we had plenty of sun-realated clues in the whole hoax (light man in TII movie, I'm the light of the world in TII song, etc...) and today's redirect has a big #21 right in the middle of the page!
    June 21st could be an interesting date... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Makes sense <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I still go with July for the BAM because Michael said See you in July and the 25th of July is an interesting day because there will Full Moon again and the date will be 7.7.3. It makes 3 sevens. And guess what the day is on the 25th? It's a SUNday!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I can not wait to read the new update of TS. It will be interesting to read what he says about Elvis <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I think that we should all go back and re-read all of the posts by TS. I'm doing that right now and the more I read the more I am convinced that TS is actually Michael himself! I mean who else could go so in depth with all this info, unless it is the"man" himself?
    If we believe that Michael is "directing" this hoax from behind the "curtain", then TS would have to be Michael as he is in charge!

Am I going crazy? maybe, but I truly believe TS is Michael...plain and simple...just look at the first words posted

TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?

Postby TS » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:50 pm

“IN WHAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY
    AS THE GREATEST DEMONSTRATION FOR FREEDOM ...”

Right from the get go we have this quote from Michael and this is the reason why he is doing all this!

Thank you Michael, I am doing my part in trying to spread your message...I love you!
    Dayna
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    I think the next update will be tomorrow 17, the last was 5-12 (5+12=17) <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    L.O.V.E. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    I think that we should all go back and re-read all of the posts by TS. I'm doing that right now and the more I read the more I am convinced that TS is actually Michael himself! I mean who else could go so in depth with all this info, unless it is the"man" himself?
    If we believe that Michael is "directing" this hoax from behind the "curtain", then TS would have to be Michael as he is in charge!

Am I going crazy? maybe, but I truly believe TS is Michael...plain and simple...just look at the first words posted

Right from the get go we have this quote from Michael and this is the reason why he is doing all this!

Thank you Michael, I am doing my part in trying to spread your message...I love you!
    Dayna

I have thought for awhile that TS is Michael. I never mentioned it because I figured people would really think I had lost it. But I do agree with you. There is so much detail in these updates that whoever is behind them would have to have a lot vested in this hoax to spend so much time putting all of it together. What better way to gauge how receptive people are.

This entire plan is pure genius.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

Dayna

I have thought for awhile that TS is Michael. I never mentioned it because I figured people would really think I had lost it. But I do agree with you. There is so much detail in these updates that whoever is behind them would have to have a lot vested in this hoax to spend so much time putting all of it together. What better way to gauge how receptive people are.

This entire plan is pure genius.

AND HE HAVE SO MUCH TIME IN HIS HANDS... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I agree..I think we are to quick to dismiss the idea that TS is really Michael... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    TS said he wasn't MJ...and that he/she will reveal how he got information about the hoax in due time.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    But Michael is standing over TS's shoulder telling him exactly what to write. Almost the same.
    Resurrection is actually 990, not 999.
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Well, I already ordered my "SEE YOU IN JULY" T-shirt (I made the picture and the writing myself) and I'm going to wear it till JUNE 25 or, ok, JULY - if necessary! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    TS said he wasn't MJ...and that he/she will reveal how he got information about the hoax in due time.

My thoughts on this is if they had said they were Michael would anyone have believed them? And if they were believed how many would actually have acted normally? Many would have been "star struck" and still others would have outright called them a fake.
    Either way it would have defeated the purpose of what Michael is trying to accomplish.
    JMO
  • I still go with July for the BAM because Michael said See you in July and the 25th of July is an interesting day because there will Full Moon again and the date will be 7.7.3. It makes 3 sevens. And guess what the day is on the 25th? It's a SUNday!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->