Murray rules out going to forest lawn on 25th

mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray

Dr. Murray Rules Out Jackson Grave Visit On Death Anniversary

MICHAEL JACKSON's physician DR. CONRAD MURRAY has chosen to stay away from the official celebrations surrounding the anniversary of his most famous patient's death next week (25Jun10) - because he doesn't want to cause the Jackson family any heartache.

The doctor is accused of administering the anaesthetic Propofol, which killed the King of Pop, and has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges.

He has been vilified by members of the Jackson family, who seem intent on doing what they can to ensure Murray is harshly punished when his court case begins following a preliminary hearing on 23 August (10).

And the doctor insists he won't be testing emotions by attending a memorial for friends, family members and fans at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California - where Jackson was laid to rest last year (09).

A source close to the medic tells X17Online.com, "He's going to be mourning privately. Dr. Murray has visited Michael numerous times at Forest Lawn, but he doesn't want to distract any attention away from the family's grieving process... especially on that day."

Just noticed it says official celebrations i find that wording a bit odd

:

Comments

• simplymesimplyme Posts: 649

MICHAEL JACKSON's physician DR. CONRAD MURRAY has chosen to stay away from the official celebrations surrounding the anniversary of his most famous patient's death next week (25Jun10) - because he doesn't want to cause the Jackson family any heartache.

The doctor is accused of administering the anaesthetic Propofol, which killed the King of Pop, and has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges.

He has been vilified by members of the Jackson family, who seem intent on doing what they can to ensure Murray is harshly punished when his court case begins following a preliminary hearing on 23 August (10).

And the doctor insists he won't be testing emotions by attending a memorial for friends, family members and fans at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California - where Jackson was laid to rest last year (09).

A source close to the medic tells X17Online.com, "He's going to be mourning privately. Dr. Murray has visited Michael numerous times at Forest Lawn, but he doesn't want to distract any attention away from the family's grieving process... especially on that day."

:

The gathering is planned and designated for that day - hence, official
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Good call, Conrad. I'd find it a little creepy if he showed up.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Conrad is supposed to be somewhere else for a court date about his baby mama payments.. so thats why he cant be there....

:

The gathering is planned and designated for that day - hence, official

I think she was referring more to the word "celebrations" than the word "official"...

With LOVE!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Yes i was refering to the word celebrations when we have a family get together at the time of my mothers death we dont celebrate her dying we feel sad but it is not a party.
    That was what i was meaning.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

:

I DON´T THINK THE FAMILY WAS DOING THE BEST THAT THEY CAN... WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON !!! COME ON!!! IF MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD AND IF THEY WERE DOING THE BEST THAT THAY CAN, THIS MAN SHOULD BE PRISIONER AND CHARGED FOR MURDER <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    SO...
    THIS CAN´T BE TRUE... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    Why would family alllow a MURDERER to see Michael in the first place? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Seems Conrad in deciding not to Forest Lawn on the 25th, has saved one life, his own <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->