TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?

Comments

• Thank you for another lengthy, detailed and valuable update!

Update #7 most likely will not be before bamsday—whether that is in June, July, or later.
    And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing! But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE). And remember the following, from Threatened lyrics {http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/threatened-lyrics.html}: “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.”

To those who still dismiss the purpose of the hoax, or still have doubts about it:

Please spend at least one day browsing the forum category "New World Order & Mind Control": <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=94<!-- l --> Read the articles posted there and watch the videos. What's written and shown in that category simply can't be dismissed, it's real and it's happening. There's an overwhelming amount of evidence that exposing the New World Order IS the purpose of the hoax. Prepare yourself for the major battle that lies ahead of us. Make sure that you're fully prepared when Mike BAMs. Remember that he asked you: Will You Be There? Make sure you'll be there, make sure you will be able to help him.

You can change the world
    (I can't do it by myself)
    You can touch the sky
    (It's gonna take somebody's help)
    You're the chosen one
    (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
    If we all cry at the same time tonight
  • Awesome post TS
    WOW
    I have been reading almost everyday on this forum, (since I found it). All though I may not be good at connecting the dots. I’m good at being a true believer.
    Thank you and MJ for all this great information.
    My mom rest her sole would be so happy to read this post.
    She always believed Elvis was alive. Like mother like daughter lol.
    I’m looking forward to Bam. Michael your army of love is waiting to help.
  • HUGE Thank you!
    One again you wrote a crystal clear update! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I have to admit that the redirects about Elvis hoax death left me stunned and speechless, but seriously those two MEN are genius!
    The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work
    Will you be there?
    The answer is simple: YES!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ

So, according to that (my previous post), Michael is coming back in 2012 (when it is supposed that this world will come to an end and a new era will arise).
    Originally, there were 600 FBI files!

The documents, dating from 1992 to 2005, were made public Tuesday (Dec. 22) through a Freedom of Information Act request from the Associated Press and other media after Jackson's death June 25, at age 50. The FBI initially said it had about 600 pages in its files but released 333 pages, citing privacy rules and the desire to protect investigative techniques.
    <!-- m -->http://www.billboard.com/news/michael-j ... 5298.story<!-- m -->

It is said that 333 files WERE RELEVEAD on 22Dec. 2009 and they were as you can see documents from 1992 to 2005 including Michael's trial in 2003, YET another website says:

The FBI released 333 investigation pages on Michael Jackson today --->(22 dec). The information contained in the documents details the alleged child molestation charges against the singer.
    Extortion attempts made against Jackson were also included in the documents.
    Another 196 pages were withheld from the public detailing people who have informed the FBI on incidents during the investigation.
    One man had threated to commit mass murder and kill Jackson at a Jackson concert.

The FBI released the files after a Freedom of Information Act application made by several media outlets.

<!-- m -->http://www.examiner.com/x-25653-FBI-Exa ... vestigated<!-- m -->

So they released 333 documents from 1995 to 2005, and 196 files informing about that supposed terrorist attack we mentioned time ago. Michael was afraid that someone could shot him on stage (like Joe said) or that they were going to commit a mass murder at his concert. I BELIEVE THOSE DOCUMENTS WERE RELEASED TO GIVE US A CLUE AND TO MAKE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHY HE HAD TO FAKE HIS DEATH and THAT'S WHY THEY WITHHELD THEM. To protect himself and the fans from getting killed during TII tour. We all know Michael was threathened time ago (remember the tapes), that's why he was afraid to perform again (plus he didn't really want to hold 50 concerts! That was insane)
    They released them "by mistake" to let us know about the reasons and then they withheld them..(SMART)

So Michael is now under a protection program! FBI's! That's why he could have done all this! Those files left are the fake documents they released until now, but I think that there are documents there which state that he is under protection due to life threats and attempts to kill him.

So since he decided to hoax his death and had time to think about it he also left us another clues like numerology, the new Smooth Criminal in TII (where he fakes his death), nonsenses in the autopsy, and many many others you should already know <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->..

Did I make sense? To me this is the ultimate proof that he is alive!
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    Good. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I just hope that others find it relatively easy to convince more people arond them because, whenever I try and talk to peopel about the whole hoax thing, My claimsa get rubbished...... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

So I gave up trying to convince people around me...People dont wanna listen anyway... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

By the way, I noticed the lower case "a" and "i" in Tiai....Usually all 4 letters are in upper case.....Is that a clue too? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    And in case, Elvis was here reading this, I'd like to let him know that I just simply love----

1.My Way
    2.In The Ghetto

Two of the greatest songs of all time!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • So, according to that (my previous post), Michael is coming back in 2012 (when it is supposed that this world will come to an end and a new era will arise).

In my humble opinion, a BAM in 2012 will be too late. Remember that Mike said:

"We have 4 years to get it right or else it will be irreversible, the damage will be done.".

It's still my opinion that at least some parts of TII were recorded before or in December 2008. What happened right before that month? The 56th quadrennial United States presidential election was held on November 4, 2008. The inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States took place on Tuesday, January 20, 2009.

So, in 2012 there will be another United States presidential election. Campaigns for these elections will start pretty soon. In my opinion: to change the world, BAM has to occur prior to the 2012 United States presidential elections and campaigns, in order to elect a president that will carry out those changes.
    OK,

I'd like to know from TS, which side do you think Obama is on? And which side do people on this forum think that he is on?
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Life isn't about believing in dreams... it's about living them.

The most unforgettable people are the ones who never let reality get in the way.

Even a king needs a lift now and then.

Everyone falls from grace sometimes. Sooner or later we all have to get back up again.

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120026/taglines<!-- m -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Please spend at least one day browsing the forum category "New World Order & Mind Control": <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=94<!-- l --> Read the articles posted there and watch the videos. What's written and shown in that category simply can't be dismissed, it's real and it's happening. There's an overwhelming amount of evidence that exposing the New World Order IS the purpose of the hoax. Prepare yourself for the major battle that lies ahead of us. Make sure that you're fully prepared when Mike BAMs. Remember that he asked you: Will You Be There? Make sure you'll be there, make sure you will be able to help him.

You can change the world
    (I can't do it by myself)
    You can touch the sky
    (It's gonna take somebody's help)
    You're the chosen one
    (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
    If we all cry at the same time tonight
    [/b]

Oh my gosh! Mo! Here's my posts & tweets from last night

http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/06/16/reminder-of-message/

watched http://tinyurl.com/y5dv3qw , I needed this reminder: http://tinyurl.com/33mvr9l

Then I came on here and came across that very section you are referring to! I can't believe I haven't read one thing in there!!!! I resolved last night that I would take the time and see what was in that category!

We've got a battle ahead!
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    Thank you TS <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    L.O.V.E.
  • Great posts! Thank you TS, Mo, lilwendy and everybody who invested time, effort and devotion into descovering the truth and backing Michael's safe return!

I truly believe also there are hard times awaiting and the battle will soon begin. But the main problem now is that we are not properly "armed" yet.. we are aware, but we lack the "military strategy". We need to master the arguments for the key factors in this worldwide event. We have to establish once and for all the who, why, how and when, without equivoque, as TS has been trying to guide us. Only after addressing these coordinates we can set out the necessary ACTIONS and it must be done soon.

Moreover, I think we should start by answering TS's questions, which obviously weren't meant to be rethorical. Maybe we should open a thread for each question and take turns in finding the right answer for each, this must help us in finding the guidelines of the final strategy. As Mo stated, we are already running out of time, the process is in full development and many things must be dramatically changed before 2012, so I beLIEve it is time to act NOW against the NWO and for Michael.

Please tell me if you feel the same and if you agree with this. Remember, "There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one"!

LOVE,
    Andy
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    TS, I want to start by thanking you for your great patience with us. And I apologize for any grief we may have given you.
    Now, I'm not the greatest at figuring it all out and I tend to ride off the back of other wonderful, smart investigators we have here. Thanks LilWendy. But I want to tell you that if you are in a battle and you need someone who will be there every step of the way with you, then count on me. Just tell me what, when and where and I will be there.
  • As Mo stated, we are already running out of time, the process is in full development and many things must be dramatically changed before 2012, so I beLIEve it is time to act NOW against the NWO and for Michael.

Please tell me if you feel the same and if you agree with this. Remember, "There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one"!

YES, it´s still my opinion that we are running out of time, and that we have to act fast.

Please, take the time to watch this video again, which we made in December. Start at 1:36 and watch it until 9:09.
    [youtube:2yvpsg4j]

They Don't Care About Us and HIStory tell it all, and the thing I remember most from watching TII in the cinema was that this part was sped up. The fragment of the "Last Rehearsal footage", released shortly after June 25th, lasts 42.5 seconds, while the same fragment from TII lasts 40.5 seconds. I have downloaded several "cam versions" of TII, recorded in cinemas, and they all show the same sped up They Don't Care About Us / HIStory part. Non of the DVD versions nor non of the Last Rehearsal footage on Youtube show it. That was done for a reason, like everything in the last twe decades was done for a reason. To me it clearly shows that we have to hurry up.
  • Thank you TS for this Update!

The part about Elvis was shocking really then .. wow !!!
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, this update is not all about what 'time dots' means or not! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

So Michael is now under a protection program! FBI's! That's why he could have done all this!
    no, he is not!
  • Emily HutjesEmily Hutjes Posts: 106
    Thank you TS for all your hard work.
    Bam or no Bam, double Bam or no double Bam, I still want to know WHY Michael J.J. faked his death. Small chance he will be performing again if he comes back and his performances were what I so very much liked. If that is his free choice-so be it.
    The most interesting part to me is the WHY. I would like to know whether Michael was threatened in such a serious way ,that he had to turn to such a drastic performance as faking his death?

Maybe he just fled to an Island in the sun, because he wants to live his life with his children, the way he wants to. That would be perfectly acceptable for me.

Some secret powerfull club
    forcing him to fake his death or maybe actually having him killed is 'a club' I am most interested in. That 'club' will have to be revealed.
  • Thank you TS !!!

In my humble opinion, a BAM in 2012 will be too late. Remember that Mike said:

"We have 4 years to get it right or else it will be irreversible, the damage will be done.".

It's still my opinion that at least some parts of TII were recorded before or in December 2008. What happened right before that month? The 56th quadrennial United States presidential election was held on November 4, 2008. The inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States took place on Tuesday, January 20, 2009.

So, in 2012 there will be another United States presidential election. Campaigns for these elections will start pretty soon. In my opinion: to change the world, BAM has to occur prior to the 2012 United States presidential elections and campaigns, in order to elect a president that will carry out those changes.

I totally agree with you Mo, bam in 2012 will be too late, we have to act !!!

• They Don't Care About Us and HIStory tell it all, and the thing I remember most from watching TII in the cinema was that this part was sped up. The fragment of the "Last Rehearsal footage", released shortly after June 25th, lasts 42.5 seconds, while the same fragment from TII lasts 40.5 seconds. I have downloaded several "cam versions" of TII, recorded in cinemas, and they all show the same sped up They Don't Care About Us / HIStory part. Non of the DVD versions nor non of the Last Rehearsal footage on Youtube show it. That was done for a reason, like everything in the last twe decades was done for a reason. To me it clearly shows that we have to hurry up.[/b]

Exactly Mo, you are definitely right! Let's not waste other 6 months on real/unreal dilemmas! If you beLIEve it is time to take action and make that change! We just have to put ourselves together and establish a unitary set of strategies and actions. We must assemble the army fast and wisely!

Mo & Souza, please help in creating the necessary logistics for constructive and solid planning on this matter. TS, please guide us, because you have the necessary authority to set out the guidelines! Thank you! THIS IS IT!

LOVE,
    Andy
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, this update is not all about what 'time dots' means or not! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

So Michael is now under a protection program! FBI's! That's why he could have done all this!
    no, he is not!

He is obviously under protection, how can you deny that? He is being helped you like it or not, there're people involved in the hoax who kept their mouth shut, that's protection. We don't know if the FBI is involved or not, but to me, those files are fishy
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you so much TS for this update and these explanations about Elvis' "death". It's pretty amazing to know that he's still alive and that some of his fans still beLIEve after all these years. I want Michael to know that I'll be there as well for him no matter when. We are fighting for God's cause and I'm proud of it.
    I didn't know that we were being tested. I wonder where I stand...
    I have a question regarding DO you Think 4 your Self ? Does 4 has a special meaning ? Why 4 and not for ? Thank you.

God bless you.
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    Thank you TS for this post. It really explains alot and keeps me in the loop. I also want to thank those like Serenity's Dream, lil'Wendy, and Mo/Souza, to name a few, for acting as unofficial captains and guiding the rest of the troops through this adventure. One LOVE.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    The decision of faking his death was made years ago.
    So I don't think the reason was for the death threads.
    He has been in the open for all those years and could have been killed a hundred of times.
    He was talking about the Media that was after him, the danger for him and the fans when the media was chasing him with cars etc etc.
    He talked about Diana beeing killed that way and he was afraid that could happen to him.
    But he could have been killed on stage, in the streets, in the theater, anywhere!

So if/when he stepped out, faking his death, and as we alle BeLieve is planning to come back: THE BIG BAM, when he steps out in the open, he could be the target again of any idiot that wants to kill him.
    He knows that.
    Anyone can be killed out there, you, me , in the streets, in your own home, war, robbery etc.
    So that can't be the reason for faking his death.
    Remember that Michael is a perfectionist.
    In HIS music, so also in HIS hoax.
    And for Michael and for Elvis, it would be great if they would tell the world the real reason for hoaxing their death.
    Enjoy the ride, stay tuned!

Chappie
    The decision of faking his death was made years ago.
    So I don't think the reason was for the death threads.
    He has been in the open for all those years and could have been killed a hundred of times.
    He was talking about the Media that was after him, the danger for him and the fans when the media was chasing him with cars etc etc.
    He talked about Diana beeing killed that way and he was afraid that could happen to him.
    But he could have been killed on stage, in the streets, in the theater, anywhere!

So if/when he stepped out, faking his death, and as we alle BeLieve is planning to come back: THE BIG BAM, when he steps out in the open, he could be the target again of any idiot that wants to kill him.
    He knows that.
    Anyone can be killed out there, you, me , in the streets, in your own home, war, robbery etc.
    So that can't be the reason for faking his death.
    Remember that Michael is a perfectionist.
    In HIS music, so also in HIS hoax.
    And for Michael and for Elvis, it would be great if they would tell the world the real reason for hoaxing their death.
    Enjoy the ride, stay tuned!

Chappie

I think it's both, of course there are more reasons to fake his death, and we know it, but i think that fearing for his life is also plausible..remember the tapes, he said he was afraid and wanted to disappear .. so that could do it as well, together with the message he wants to spread and changes he wants to make. His comeback will be historic, a radical "heal the world"
  • [youtube:6kwhgvo2]

[youtube:6kwhgvo2]

[youtube:6kwhgvo2]