TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think that the comparison between Michael and Elvis should only include their "deaths" if we want Elvis' fans to come here and feel "comfortable", and not try to say who is the best as this is not the message Michael is relaying. Peace to all. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GalinaGalina Posts: 23
    "To Michael....the mere thought that you might be reading this sends my heart fluttering 2000 watts <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I have loved, respected, and admired you for as long as I can remember and I didn't think I could love you any more than I already did...but I was wrong. I have needed you in the past...your music mended my heart as an abused young girl....your dance was my only escape from life....and your soul has given me the courage to rise each day and care for my disabled daughter. YOU made me believe that there was still good in the world...that there was still hope. Now...the world needs you....this really is it (I'm starting to see that more and more)...this is our last chance to get it right. Your Army of L.O.V.E. is assembled but every army needs a Commander [/color]in Chief. We may not have figured out all the complexities of the hoax (and please cut us some slack..you've been planning this for years!! lol)...but that's ok because soldiers don't need to know everything about the upcoming battle...they just need to firmly believe in the mission, have the desire and dedication to see it through and have a Commander in Chief to lead them in the right direction. We need you to lead us! I can't speak for everyone here, but I can say that I WILL BE THERE, wherever there is and whatever 'there' entails. It will be the least I could do to thank you for all you've done for me....without even knowing it."
    Very nice words. I'd like to join. I hope Michael knows about us.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    do any of you numbers people have anything for 8-16-2010 ?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    No, but I am in Australia and have been aware of all his music, films, and seen all his videos of concerts ect. So that is a global star. Elvis is hugh everywhere. Not just the states. We have so many impersonators over here. We have a town that holds a convention for impersonators of Elvis every year that attracts thousands and thousands. Where I live the council elections had an Elvis impersonator, Dean Vegas running for office. He was good too[ I mean as a performer] not sure about his political skills. Every one in this country knows Elvis and something about his life.

I agree, Elvis was known and loved all over the world. We have many impersonators here as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I have to say I too wondered about all the Elvis comparisons... often when I wonder I go back to previous TS posts to help. He tells a lot and sometimes will even allude to upcoming things.

He said in a previous update that the Elvis comparisons was not only to compare fake death to fake death so we could see similarities and be further convicted that MJ is not dead, but also for a contrast to show that where MJ has so many clues showing he WILL return, Elvis did not.

It has also been eye opening to me that there is PROOF, hard scientific proof, that Elvis is alive and no one seems to know or care because it's not in the mainstream media (which goes to show who is controlling what we think of!).

Lastly, I gotta get my guess in for what TS stands for... with all those Elvis redirects, especially to Linda Hood Sigmon's site, I found it interesting that Linda and her husband had been such great friends to Elvis. You know, people you could trust... loyal... friends I wish MJ could have. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

Oh by the way... Linda's husbands name is Tom Sigmon. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love you guys!
  • No, but I am in Australia and have been aware of all his music, films, and seen all his videos of concerts ect. So that is a global star. Elvis is hugh everywhere. Not just the states. We have so many impersonators over here. We have a town that holds a convention for impersonators of Elvis every year that attracts thousands and thousands. Where I live the council elections had an Elvis impersonator, Dean Vegas running for office. He was good too[ I mean as a performer] not sure about his political skills. Every one in this country knows Elvis and something about his life.

Yes, he is or was a star known for his music, dance and romantic movies, like many others, and that's all. I think I need not repeat here the results and impact of MJ in the world, unlike all others, I dare say!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Concerning MJ including Elvis, I think the return of Michael to public view would bring enormous ridicule from non-MJ people. They'll say he lied, you can't trust him, money gained thru deception, how could he cause so much pain to his fans, on and on. Now with Elvis included in this having also hoaxed his death, whether or not he makes a public come-back, but is prooved irrefutably in court and media-backed that he's alive and well; Elvis is the poster-boy celebrity loved the world over especially by the white race. Coupled together the world can't say one darn thing against Michael when he does his beautiful thing, Ta Da!!! BAM! Cause then you have to say all that same dirt about Elvis too. He did it for money, he hurt his fans deeply, he lied to everyone. It will effectively shut the world's mouth. Just my thoughts on it. I think otherwise Michael would quietly thank Elvis for the excellent tips on faking your death, send a cheque to the Elvis estate, and that's it. He needs Elvis' hoax for his, in softening the blow. Brilliant!! And whenever Michael does something very spectacular, many others benefit financially as well, spin offs.

On TS, I think the possibilities of what the initials stand for are probably in the thousands, and he knows it. But when he reveals his real name (sure hope so) eventually, we will all go, aw, we should have known it. At the end of Liberian Girl, "Aw Mike!!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I also don't understand why we are talking about Elvis. Does it matter where Michael took an idea to fake death, from Elvis or somewhere else. And I think they are absolutely different people, with different ideas, goals and approaches to life.

Nor do I understand why the connection with Elvis, as had their lives and careers completely different, not only because some people believe that Elvis is alive, but this has been happening for 30 years, the result is always the same as we already know. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> I have a feeling we're losing focus to the motivations of Mike! This particular point of TIAI left me a little frustrated, I confess! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

tekamjforever, the connection with Michael is explained in Ts' update, if you believe in the hoax and that Michael prepared it since years now it's all there for you to see. Michael inspired himself from Elvis' "death" and gave us clues regarding this point (TMZ articles for example with Lisa Marie Prestley). If you have faith in TIAI the redirects also gave us clues. That's why we're talking about Elvis, it is important for Michael. Of course the personnalities and characters of both have nothing to see here and differences in their "deaths" have also been pointed out such as the fact that Elvis never planned to come back and never gave clues and hints like Michael is doing. In a certain way it emphasizes the fact that Michael is doing this for a different purpose (not to stay away from the spotlight) and that a come back is planned, soon (?). Michael always wants to do the never done before. God bless you.

Sarahli, Sarahli, If the point is really that, then just ok.
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    8+16+2010 = 2034 = 9;
    8+1+6+2+1 = 18 = 9;
    8+16+2+1 = 27 = 9;
    8+16+20+10 = 54 = 9;

But I think the first and second calculation is consistant for all dates.
    I couldn't come up with one, where the cross total is not similar.

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • GalinaGalina Posts: 23
    As for "TS" letters. I found an interesting fact. Michael named so one of his songs. Here is the link
    <!-- m -->http://www.phillipsdepury.com/auctions/ ... &lotnum=51<!-- m -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    As for "TS" letters. I found an interesting fact. Michael named so one of his songs. Here is the link

That song talks about Tom Sneddon

"D.S." is an album track by Michael Jackson from his 1995 double disc record HIStory. It is track six on the second disc, one of the three songs from that disc whose lyrics are printed in the album booklet, and is four minutes and forty-nine seconds in length. The song is often cited as a derogatory reference to Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon, whose name is similar to the subject of the song, Dom Sheldon. When Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse in 1993, the investigation was controlled by Sneddon, who also ordered that Jackson be strip searched. The criminal investigation was subsequently closed due to lack of evidence and Jackson was not charged with a crime. Jackson was angered by the allegations, his perception of being mistreated by the police and media, and the negative effect on his health.
    Shortly afterwards, he began work on HIStory. The track "D.S." is written, composed and produced by Jackson and includes a guitar solo by Slash. It is a rock song that conveys themes such as bitterness, isolation and paranoia much like the rest of the album. There was no major critical analysis of the song from mainstream reviews when HIStory was issued, but the song's connection to Tom Sneddon was widely reported in the media. Jackson was subsequently involved in projects that made coded references to Sneddon and the 1993 investigation.
    Jackson was the subject of another child sexual abuse allegation in 2003, with the investigation and 2005 trial prosecution again led by Sneddon. These repeated investigations and derogatory comments made against Jackson have led to allegations that Sneddon had, or appeared to have, a "vendetta" against the singer. Fans of the entertainer sang "D.S." outside the court house of Jackson's 2005 trial every day.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.S._(song<!-- m -->)

[youtube:22zsjg2u]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Yes, but that's about Tom Sneddon. He later changed that to D.S. (Dom Sneldon or something like that).

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

8+16+2010 = 2034 = 9;
    8+1+6+2+1 = 18 = 9;
    8+16+2+1 = 27 = 9;
    8+16+20+10 = 54 = 9;

But I think the first and second calculation is consistant for all dates.
    I couldn't come up with one, where the cross total is not similar.

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

anyone know of significant happenings for sept. 9th 1999
  • ....and.....if...

TS= Tom Sneddon

OMG!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I hope you are not serious........ <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I was just thinking TS = Third Son (Jackson Family) Jermaine <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

OMG, I also had this thought based on a title in one of TMZ's articles. The title mentioned "Big Brother 3"...
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/16/big-broth ... ni-casper/<!-- m -->
  • No, but I am in Australia and have been aware of all his music, films, and seen all his videos of concerts ect. So that is a global star. Elvis is hugh everywhere. Not just the states. We have so many impersonators over here. We have a town that holds a convention for impersonators of Elvis every year that attracts thousands and thousands. Where I live the council elections had an Elvis impersonator, Dean Vegas running for office. He was good too[ I mean as a performer] not sure about his political skills. Every one in this country knows Elvis and something about his life.

I agree, Elvis was known and loved all over the world. We have many impersonators here as well.

Firstly I swear this is my last comment here about it. But I think some here have not understood what I meant. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Yes, Elvis may be known and admired in the world (here in my country there are also followers), but not with the intensity and impact and idolatry that MJ, as he was involved in other areas, humanitarian / social. MJ knew personally the reality of many people on all continents. Elvis, in turn, did not know. MJ gave us through his songs and actions, many messages of love, hope, unity among people around the world, but also of attention and awareness of the good future of our planet. Elvis, in turn, no. Finally, let me say that I also like the musical work of Elvis. But I love the musical work, social and, above all, the person who is MJ! Much LOVE! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    No, but I am in Australia and have been aware of all his music, films, and seen all his videos of concerts ect. So that is a global star. Elvis is hugh everywhere. Not just the states. We have so many impersonators over here. We have a town that holds a convention for impersonators of Elvis every year that attracts thousands and thousands. Where I live the council elections had an Elvis impersonator, Dean Vegas running for office. He was good too[ I mean as a performer] not sure about his political skills. Every one in this country knows Elvis and something about his life.

Firstly I swear this is my last comment here about it. But I think some here have not understood what I meant. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Yes, Elvis may be known and admired in the world (here in my country there are also followers), but not with the intensity and impact and idolatry that MJ, as he was involved in other areas, humanitarian / social. MJ knew personally the reality of many people on all continents. Elvis, in turn, did not know. MJ gave us through his songs and actions, many messages of love, hope, unity among people around the world, but also of attention and awareness of the good future of our planet. Elvis, in turn, no. Finally, let me say that I also like the musical work of Elvis. But I love the musical work, social and, above all, the person who is MJ! Much LOVE! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Just to tell you that I understood your point very well, Elvis and Michael are different characters. I am not a fan of Elvis I just see the parallel here with Michael including both similarities and differences.

Off topic: TS for me means Truth Seeker this was my first feeling but as someone stated the possibilities are wide... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    it is the difference between talent and giftedness
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    ....and.....if...

TS= Tom Sneddon

OMG!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I hope you are not serious........ <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I was just thinking TS = Third Son (Jackson Family) Jermaine <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

OMG, I also had this thought based on a title in one of TMZ's articles. The title mentioned "Big Brother 3"...
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/16/big-broth ... ni-casper/<!-- m -->

didn't Jermaine also wear a STUDY shirt somewhere? was it on The Jacksons Family Dynasty?
    (edit: i can't find a pic or a thread on it.. now i'm thinking maybe i just imagined it. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> )
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    I've certainly not had my fill when it comes to Elvis and his wonderful music. Can't get enough of his "My Way" rendition. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Off topic: TS for me means Truth Seeker this was my first feeling but as someone stated the possibilities are wide... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

TS = THIS SUMMER! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Ok, I guess we should expect Michael's and Elvis' comeback together <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    Off topic: TS for me means Truth Seeker this was my first feeling but as someone stated the possibilities are wide... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

TS = THIS SUMMER! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I'd love to believe that one!
  • <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

I didn't know what TS was talking about when update #6 was posted... STUDY website.. I haven't been following the "hoax" as long as everyone else. I am late to the party. I do agree with the below statement of being tested on whether or not "the people" could just analyze, accept or reject the info, redirects, being given by TS based on the info and evidence being presented and not because of who they thought he was or is... The cold hard facts that TS presented is what should be scrutinized and investigated.
    For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website. Does this mean that it is me, my website? Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy. Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

Many are failing the test, and they didn’t even know that they were being tested. In fact, there is no better way to test people, than to do it without their knowledge; then people act natural, and don’t try to make themselves into something artificial. Does it make any difference, whether you pass or fail this test? Good question; but I won’t give the answer to that right now.
    <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    So in saying all that and my belief in that theory, lol... tada for some reason I had a nagging gut feeling to look more closely at the last update from TS to read more responses from the "hoaxers" and a person by the name of Adi posted something that caught my eye. I got a name from her post and what the hoopla was about for the TS website. So I did a search and came upon the website of Tim Simkin, (that reminds me of the Sims) a virtual world character, like Cassandra.. anyways I read one of the newsletters and the test isn't what TS eluded to, I mean it is but it isn't...double meanings here, yea the peeps are being tested to see if they can INVESTIGATE beyond surface level anything and everything but the real TEST, is posted below. Copied from the understanding test newsletter..

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    From the newsletter: off the S.T.U.D.Y. website
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    The understanding test (“ready always to give an answer ”) is really the bottom line test, as to whether or

not you understand the truth on a subject—because if you can’t answer the questions on a specific subject, then

that is the strongest possible evidence that you don’t understand it clearly.

Certainly there will be other objections, to the “give an answer ” Response-Able system, which have not

been addressed in this newsletter. And further objections will be addressed, as needed, in the Response-Able

system itself. But beware of (and do not support) those who make excuses to avoid the understanding test; it may

appear that they are doing a good work, and indeed they may actually be doing some good—but they are not

doing as much good as others, who are willing to have their teachings put to the test.

And again, as stated last time: the S.T.U.D.Y. ministry is absolutely dedicated to passing either the

understanding test, or else the humility test; there will be no excuses pleaded (by S.T.U.D.Y.) for not answering

the questions—there will either be answers, or else a change of teaching and practice. What about you?

The topic planned for next time, once again, is one of the most amazing and important secrets in the entire

Bible—and yet, at the time of this writing, it is known to only a handful of people in the entire world! Until then:

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Ultimately tho, for me and my understanding the Real Test comes from God himself, and whether we pass or not.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    This is most likely going to offend ALOT of people, sorry in advance... but, what you people NEED to start Understanding and realizing is very SIMPLE.... Think outside of the box... whether or not a website is similiar in context to what TS actually says or is saying, ie: TS initials or the fact that the S.T.U.D.Y. website looks shady or setup or any other number of reasons many have not taken a DEEPER look into the website, newsletters, or probably haven't REALLY clicked on the links provided in the TS postings is the VERY LESSON and TEST being given...

BOTTOM LINE STUDY... EVERYTHING.

I would have to AGREE with TS, being that I have sat back now for the last couple of weeks, reading, observing and studying, and based on my observations and comments (the sheeples) are doing just that.. being LEAD and failing the TEST. Based on the comments I read, simple one liners...

Oh thank you SO much TS for all your hard work... lol

Well, that to me says you haven't even looked further into the links? Have you dug into the info being provided from TS or are you just telling TS what he wants to hear? Are you digging deeper? Are you INVESTIGATING for REAL? My opinion is based on studying human behavior over the last couple of weeks and I will say that I am left with the impression that many are just superficial skimming and making superficial comments in hopes that MJ or TS will think that is "good enough" because deep down inside they just want MJ to "hurry up and come back" lol

Sorry peeps aint gonna happen until everyone really digs and investigates and studies.. whether you agree with what TS says or not, YOU should absolutely dig into the links and yes it is crazy stuff to research and it is overwhelming and yes it is mind boggling and gets very confusing the way TS does his thang, with the little trickery, switcheroonie...

click this link, go here, and compare this update with this post and this date and this tweet and this comment... lol

Rabbit Hole for real.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

YOU HAVE TO DIG YOUR WAY OUT OF THE RABBIT HOLE, BUT FIRST YOU GOT TO GO IN THE RABBIT HOLE....

I did go and look at the S.T.U.D.Y. website and off of a newsletter I found the UNDERSTANDING TEST statement... you may be surprised what you will find as truth even if it wasn't REALLY meant to be found...

DISCLAIMER:
    This was my opinion ONLY and NOT directed at any individual on a personal basis.

PEACE
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    Ok, I guess we should expect Michael's and Elvis' comeback together <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
    Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    What if this is just what TS said it is;
    TS; TeSt? Since before, -and I'm not saying it's the same person- you were working with STUDY. They mention "crash/introductory course" and now we're all being TeSted out of it.
    *shrug* I'm going minimalist here. It's just a thought, I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned...