Mac Culkin, strange disposition.

Misteryman000Misteryman000 Posts: 27
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
When i look at the disposition of the guest at the funeral, one question keep returning. Whe Mac Culkin is all alone with his girlfriend last row and the farest seats you could get. Strange isn't it? maybe there'S a meaning to it? if i was someone who shared alot of beautiful moments with the king of pop, i would be one of a special guest.

''Keep your friend near and your ennemy closer''

i'd like to hear your POV!

see ya

Comments

• When i look at the disposition of the guest at the funeral, one question keep returning. Whe Mac Culkin is all alone with his girlfriend last row and the farest seats you could get. Strange isn't it? maybe there'S a meaning to it? if i was someone who shared alot of beautiful moments with the king of pop, i would be one of a special guest.

''Keep your friend near and your ennemy closer''

i'd like to hear your POV!

see ya
    I don't think Mac and MJ had that close of a relationship in later years. Had he been that friendly I think he would have sat with the family.
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    Because Mac found it funny and was finding it hard not to laugh out loud, so he decided to sit as far as he could so no one would notice what he was saying to his girlfriend about the funeral and how he was trying not to laugh (forgive the smiling, lol)! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • it seemed like he was doing some surveillance, he might give clues about who's coming and from where in case of something goes wrong.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Did you also notice when the children were walking down the aisle, he didn't even look there way. He is their godfather. You could tell that Mac knows what is going on. I feel that he and MJ's friendship is very strong. Even though I may not stay in touch with my best friends, we still have that strong friendship bond.
  • Definately was wierd how he was right at the back. Keeping a watchful eye i guess on everything so he could report back to MJ iam sure...
  • Did you also notice when the children were walking down the aisle, he didn't even look there way. He is their godfather. You could tell that Mac knows what is going on. I feel that he and MJ's friendship is very strong. Even though I may not stay in touch with my best friends, we still have that strong friendship bond.

I think so too - People who sit in the back are usually the most aware of what is taking place around them. Maybe he just wanted to leave quickly and didn't want to be boxed in by people but I got the impression that he was sitting there for a specific reason. He seemed too relaxed for someone who didn't know what to expect next.
  • I felt odd on this too.... I mean.... Your good friend, someone whom you have known for the vast majority of your life "just died" this tragic "death" and you were too heart broken (right) to visit the memorial service for...... But do attend the funeral, after learning how and why he did "die"(more than the public knows)........ ummmmm........

WHY THE LAUGHING AND SMILING???

He should be ummm mourning.....
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Was watching the funeral footage again on YouTube last night and couldn't help noticing how Mac and his girlfriend decided to pop over to the famous trash cans for a sneaky cigarette, all the time seeming to find something really comical. Mila even sat down on the "kerb" next to the trash cans. I know some people can't go for long without a cigarette but was it really a respectful thing to do when you're a guest at the funeral of Michael Jackson and you're being filmed? I'm sure this has been picked up on already but still I couldn't help thinking WTF? So odd. I wonder how many of those present apart from the family and Brian Oxman, Tom Meserau, Al Sharpton etc were professional actors by trade? No Diana Ross? She has been noticable in her absence throughout this whole thing. No Liza Minnelli? I haven't had time to watch the whole thing yet so I'm going through it one part a night to really study it closer. Though the obvious fake background and the vanishing tree are enough reason for me to doubt it is real, maybe it was filmed even before the official "death". Maybe those I've mentioned were actually there, if so please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just my thoughts on this. At 1:12 in Liberian Girl, these two actors are smiling and laughing and are so-called lovers, as would be MacCauley and Mila. Maybe someone can provide the names of the two in the video? Thanks.
    [youtube:3h25guip]
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    Was watching the funeral footage again on YouTube last night and couldn't help noticing how Mac and his girlfriend decided to pop over to the famous trash cans for a sneaky cigarette, all the time seeming to find something really comical. Mila even sat down on the "kerb" next to the trash cans. I know some people can't go for long without a cigarette but was it really a respectful thing to do when you're a guest at the funeral of Michael Jackson and you're being filmed? I'm sure this has been picked up on already but still I couldn't help thinking WTF? So odd. I wonder how many of those present apart from the family and Brian Oxman, Tom Meserau, Al Sharpton etc were professional actors by trade? No Diana Ross? She has been noticable in her absence throughout this whole thing. No Liza Minnelli? I haven't had time to watch the whole thing yet so I'm going through it one part a night to really study it closer. Though the obvious fake background and the vanishing tree are enough reason for me to doubt it is real, maybe it was filmed even before the official "death". Maybe those I've mentioned were actually there, if so please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Maybe they were responsible for symbollically burning the (tabloid) trash <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Just my thoughts on this. At 1:12 in Liberian Girl, these two actors are smiling and laughing and are so-called lovers, as would be MacCauley and Mila. Maybe someone can provide the names of the two in the video? Thanks.
    [youtube:1zvddqpd]

Olivia Newton John and John Travolta. From the movie Grease.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654

Maybe they were responsible for symbollically burning the (tabloid) trash <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good catch! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Because Mac found it funny and was finding it hard not to laugh out loud, so he decided to sit as far as he could so no one would notice what he was saying to his girlfriend about the funeral and how he was trying not to laugh (forgive the smiling, lol)! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He was sitting way back there, the same reason I would have.
    It is much faster to leave sitting in the back.You do not have to wait for all the people to leave..
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Because Mac found it funny and was finding it hard not to laugh out loud, so he decided to sit as far as he could so no one would notice what he was saying to his girlfriend about the funeral and how he was trying not to laugh (forgive the smiling, lol)! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He was sitting way back there, the same reason I would have.
    It is much faster to leave sitting in the back.You do not have to wait for all the people to leave..
    But it wasnt like it was inside,and there weren't that many people. All he had to do is walk 10 or 12 steps to the street and make a speedy exit. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->