Future Death Date

Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
edited July 2010 in Hoax Theories
This CD was just starting to be recorded June 25, 1990 - October 29, 1991. The future day of his death only 19 years later. The recording also started on this date in Los Angeles, California also where his "death" took place <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . Weird how some things work huh? I'm sorry it may mean nothing but i just found that very interesting. This Is It also came out the day before the final recording of this album October 28th 2009. Funny 18 years later from that date a movie would come out of his final rehearsals and that's also another 7 8-1=7. Also the completion date of the album is a 7. 9-2=7 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Again this could mean nothing but i just found that interesting <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    So many weird things in this hoax.
  • Hi

sometimes i think we think to difficult, to come to the solution.
    Don't get me wrong , i realy think that those numbers got something to do with it , but some feeling in me says , that it's right for our nose you know , but you have to clear your mind or something to see it.
    I'm trying haha , but it's not easy <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

bye!!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Hi

sometimes i think we think to difficult, to come to the solution.
    Don't get me wrong , i realy think that those numbers got something to do with it , but some feeling in me says , that it's right for our nose you know , but you have to clear your mind or something to see it.
    I'm trying haha , but it's not easy <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

bye!!

you could be right
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    @dutchsoulgirl
    I understand what your saying. I posted that because I thought it was interesting that the album was first recorded the future day of his "death". I kno what u mean tho because I said the same thing. We know what it is it's at the tip of our nose but with all this other technical stuff we can't see it. I think the answer may be something we have seen but overlooked idk what tho <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @dutchsoulgirl
    I understand what your saying. I posted that because I thought it was interesting that the album was first recorded the future day of his "death". I kno what u mean tho because I said the same thing. We know what it is it's at the tip of our nose but with all this other technical stuff we can't see it. I think the answer may be something we have seen but overlooked idk what tho <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    A while ago , i had a strange message on my Hyves account with a Michael Jackson picture showing.
    The Message said , read between the lines.
    I knew this is weard , because i have no michael things or even pictures on My Hyves from him( a sort facebook).
    And when i checked the user , he didn't exist , at that time i didn'nt think something of it , it happen later when i thought this was strange.
    Maybe i should do something with it , but don't know how!!