Hello from California

change the worldchange the world Posts: 27
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello my fellow MJ Believers!

I am so happy to be apart of this forum and to be able to communicate my feelings freely. I know that I cannot share my feelings about MJ with most of friends, since they would think that I would need to be locked away somewhere in a padded cell! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I also have to keep most of my feelings to myself when it comes to my husband. Yes, he knows I am a fan, but thinks I have become an obsessed teenager, so I have toned myself down around him. Thankfully, my Mother believes in the hoax, which helps to a greater degree and she too, has to keep it quiet around my father. To think we are "CLOSET BELIEVERS"!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So, by being here it will allow for me to air myself out and maybe, I could hopefully help contribute in some way with my thoughts or ideas with regards to the investigation. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

A quick bio: I am 39, married, no children (yet), has gone to college, and consider myself level headed with a deep interest in the world around me. Prior to Michael's hoax, I was/is an avid reader about world politics and the NWO.

I still can remember June 25th like it was yesterday. I remember hearing of his passing on the radio and I began to cry uncontrollably. As I was crying, I asked myself what is wrong with you--you, are not a devoted fan! Yeah, sure, I liked his music back in the 80's but moved on to my adult life. Anyway, from that day forward I began my search into who was Michael Jackson. It blew me away (like the rest of you) how incredibly sweet, angelic like, caring, and intelligent Michael is. Then to study his lyrics and understanding his meaning behind the lyrics.

Anyway, if you don't mind me by saying, but I feel like it's not just an ARMY OF L.O.V.E, but I would also add. I would like to think of us more like a global family. I look forward to getting know all of you! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Much L.O.V.E

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Change the World, I think what you feel is right. I feel we are a family too. Welcome sis <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Hello changetheworld, a believer from the home front. Welcome. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you for the warm welcome! How very kind... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Change the world, welcome to our family. And yes, you and your mum will need a straight-jacket and padded cell soon. Happy hoaxing. Fresh minds are always welcomed.

It's been a long year for most of us. You are home now....its all for L.O.V.E xoxo and awarness. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • itsall4luvitsall4luv Posts: 70
    Welcome change the world from another Californian!
  • Oh thank you, thank you!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Gee, can you tell how excited I am? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome change the world from another Californian!

Glad to meet you fellow Californian! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome. Our closet has room for a few more believers! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi welcome to the forum
  • I'm in CA also! Where in CA? I'm in LA.
  • I'm in CA also! Where in CA? I'm in LA.

You gonna love this, but I live near Bakersfield! Land of Buck Owens...YEEHAW! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Glad to meet you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • welcome change the world!!.. to our big family!!..crazy!!..but family!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    was born in California <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    huggs n faith to you
    suzz
  • welcome change the world!!.. to our big family!!..crazy!!..but family!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    huggs n faith to you
    suzz

Thanks Suzz for welcoming me! Yeah, it's a real hoot to be apart of this family! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I have already spent hours on this site today! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Many hugs to you too and keep the faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E
    huggs n faith to you
    suzz

Thanks Suzz for welcoming me! Yeah, it's a real hoot to be apart of this family! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I have already spent hours on this site today! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

L.O.V.E
    you are most welcome!!..its great here ..i have found amazing people here..life long friend for one and i thank god and Michael for all of this..i thank them for many things <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ohh yes i find it easy to spend hours on here lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i have things i want to post on here still to this day but once i get on here i read this post and that post and b4 i know it, its late i haven't posted what i wanted and haven't got anything done <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> tbh i have a folder with sticky notes full of lil things Ive wanted to post or reply lol but for the most part what i wanted to share or say or point out seems to get out in one way or the other with everyone on here..so either way its great!!..
    huggs back to you!!..
    always keep the faith <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    suzz
    huggs n faith to you
    suzz

L.O.V.E
    you are most welcome!!..its great here ..i have found amazing people here..life long friend for one and i thank god and Michael for all of this..i thank them for many things <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ohh yes i find it easy to spend hours on here lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i have things i want to post on here still to this day but once i get on here i read this post and that post and b4 i know it, its late i haven't posted what i wanted and haven't got anything done <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> tbh i have a folder with sticky notes full of lil things Ive wanted to post or reply lol but for the most part what i wanted to share or say or point out seems to get out in one way or the other with everyone on here..so either way its great!!..
    huggs back to you!!..
    always keep the faith <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    suzz

I have been visiting this site for months before joining yesterday and don't ask me why it took me so long to join. It is not as though I had to plow the fields by horse before joining. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Having not done so, I did get to do a little investigating on my own. Otherwise, I would spend my time just as I am doing now, chatting! Yeah, so, after months reading comments on here I giggled at some who get rather spicy with each other. But for the most part everyone seems so warm and caring about each other. Gee, I wonder who inspired that, Dear Michael, maybe? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I wish I could convince my friends about Michael's message, but I know there is NO way of convincing them! Wow! That is amazing that you found a long lost friend on here! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I would think it would be difficult since everyone has their own user name. Well, I am happy for you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> My regret is not waking up to the genius that Michael is long ago. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I, like you, thank God for awakening me about Michael!

Hugs & keeping the faith back at you! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O. V.E