I took the plunge here I am

edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone..I am new here ,I am a bit shy and it took me almost a year to decide to register though I have been following this forum and the one previous to this one almost immediately after 6-25-the "Death day" as everyone knows .almost daily without exception.
I would like to say thank you to the web admin ..and all the members here for doing such great job in looking so dillegently into the matter of MIke's disappearance.II have been personally comforted on many a day...when I felt very low ...and knowing there is a community of support here did make a lot of difference.Thank you for that.
In fact..Reading yOur thread are we the chosen people is what finally made me decide to take the leap to join...since I was able to see that I am really not alone in the way I have been feeling for almost a year now..and felt that I will prob.not be judged for revealing my own experience with the hoax and what I feel has happened.
Though I am not very good at investigating the situation like most people here ,my belief in the hoax is based due to my receiving visions of him almost continuously since 6-24 of last year and still going on.
That would be my personal contribution to all of the investigation.
Well..I will try to summon more courage to post about these visions soon, if that would be of interest to any here, and would not be met with ridicule, which I hope it will not and am hopeful that it might help a bit, if these visons are indeed telling the trooot.
God bless you and KIng MIke..

Comments

• Welcome to our world. Hopefully you will summon the courage to tell us more about your experiences. Blessings.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Supervision, welcome aboard.
  • lynnandsofeelynnandsofee Posts: 243
    Please don't feel that anyone here would judge you. Please feel free to tell us about your visions. I am sure we all would be very interested to hear them. We are ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY, and welcome to you.
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Welcome! I'd love to hear more about your visions! Don't be afraid <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> can't wait to hear about your visions <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Hello, <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome supervision, glad you found the courage to join. Good to have someone else with "Visions". There are a few of us here who seem to connect with MJ in some way or another.....you are not alone. Some of the other members and I would love to hear your amazing visions which are a gift from God.....there is a whole topic about this if you are interested...

So when you're ready to share them, we will be listening and loving you unconditionally...

It's all for L.O.V.E xoxoxo
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Welcome to our wonderful world.
  • Welcome and of course we are interested in your visions. After all, the "Chosen Ones" thread was about how we were all influenced by some unknown supernatural force related to MJ.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome supervision! I'm glad you decided to join our little group. We are all "family" here, so feel free to share your visions with us!
    Again Welcome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • First of all I would like to thank all for your warm welcome and encouragement for me to try to share my visions of Michael and my whole surreal experience with the whole matter. Problem is I really don't know where to begin since the visions are quite numerous over a period of at least a Year..counting which I believe now were premonitions leading up to the "event" of 6-25. But I believe telling a story starting from the beginning has never hurt any one.And a bit of a background about myself also maybe in order.
    O. K. here we go...to give you my backgrond re: this visions, I really do not consider myself as a religious person as it relates to a designated official religion. I was brought up orthodox Christian but do not attend church. I am however extremely and deeply interested in all things spiritual and I do believe In Jesus the Christ, of whom I have so far received three distinct visions which scared the daylights out of me. But that is another story.
    I started to see visions about almost two years ago during a time while intensively doing research about spiritual matters ..looking in all of the worlds religions and man kinds belief in a Higher Power outside of himself in general since the beginning of recorded history,when something in me opened up..some say The Spiritual Eye or as it is commonly referred to as The Third Eye opened up..which is dormant in all human beings..and can,it is my understanding now,at times will be activated when one starts earnest spiritual search, which may have been the case in my personal awakening of this part of our human common sense..outside of the ones we use to determine the so called ONly Realty..that is to say only PHysical Realty.
    For those who would like to do more research or look up more info about the Third Eye definition,
    By the way that is the very same symbol that is on the Pyramidal Eye of the ancient Egyptians, the Eye of Illumination,or the Eye of Enlightenment"(Latin illumnatus "enlightened"),.that is being maybe abused by the so called present day ILLUminati, those that have horded this esoteric knowledge from the mass of mankind, and are adepts in the science of tapping into another level of consciousness and therefore Reality while keeping the masses under dogmatic and arid institutional Religions, in order to control them according to their own whim and will in the name of their particular brand of " Enlightenment"
    So...This Eye of ILLUmination,when awakened in all humans, brings with it among other things an expanded awareness, psychic ability and etheric sight.This Eye has no limitation whatsoever as our two physical eyes have as it were being limited by time or space and of course distance.
    This is not only amazing, but if you ask me totally freaked out when you first go through this awakening. I mean, most of us are not taught these things in school...and even our respective places of worship etc. or our science also does not say much about this phenomenon, since it is all quite subjective and not subject to secularization with empirical evidence for production of proof as it were.
    Well I am here to say,and some of you may also know what I am talking about, such a thing is in all of us waiting to be experienced and here we go with the result of my experience with the visions about MIchael, all curtsy of this Eye and of course its Creator to give credit where credit is due.
    But please keep in mind all of you, I am just telling honestly and without sensation what I saw, in these visions, in no way at all am I saying here that I have proof of whether MIchae has indeed transitioned or is very much alive.YOu be the judge.
    In fact my hope is that some of you may help me to crack the encoded messages in some of this visions and give me an insight to what it all may mean.'Cause to tell the truth, in the end,I have no clue...in most instances what it all could really mean.

O.K....regarding MIchael's "death"...the premonitions started almost a month prior to JUne 25th,but, I could not and did not take them as premonitions or anything to do with him.
    Here I will try to make a sort of synopsis and will try to give these different visions a title or an outline, to keep them separated...and somewhat orderly...I will start with the premonitions and try to update later, since the post is beginning to get very long.

The Premonitions
    Premoniton and the connection with Dame Elizabeth Taylor
    JUne 24th ..Evening...(more premonitons_)
    JUne 25th ...Mornining..(uncanny rendering of MIchael..and the death news).and afternoon..(first dancing visions)
    MIchael...and the entourage..LOoking over a property.development?
    Michael..changing faces
    MIchael..IN the Sky..
    MIchael..MIchael with the lamb
    Neverland...
    MIchael in the garden of delight...(most frequent and most persistent of all visions to day).
    Dream..of MIchael in HOspital..

Dame Elizabeth a true friend of MIchael J. Jackson.

What I was getting then in the month of May,was a frequent picture of Dame Elizabeth Taylor. First I thought she may have transitioned or was about to..since I usually get those before someone is ready to transition. I looked her up, and she was fine.But later March of this year,I was finally able to connect the dots, when I had the vision of her and MIchael together.
    In this vision...please don't laugh, Elizabeth's face was really big and her eyes were like two small attic windows high in her forehead. Now, I see her Eye, her left eye to be exact got opened and who comes climbing out looking sheepish and grinning...Yeah...his Majesty himself, he looked around with that look that he gave Eddie Murphy in Remember the time vid.,when Eddie finally caught up with him and giving him that sweet look, he disappears?..well, that is exactly what happened in this particular vision..which I thought , well ...I will be..damned!!.. So I go , where in the world are you then your Majesty?
    But , I digress quite a bit,in skipping over the very first visions that I started getting almost immediately after 6-25-
    seeing this vision with Elizabeth just happened relatively recently in March of this year..but I wrote it for you to see the connotation of the first sight of the LOvely Lady,.to bring my first unexplained sight of Elizabeth Taylor to full circle, which I saw in May of '09.
    O.K. folks..hope this was not to tedious for you to read...
    I will update..again...when I get your feed back if any.
    But I will leave you with this
    please read what Michael had to say about their friendship in the following article I have found..and please be kind and give me your feed back.

<!-- m -->http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/5664 ... eroux.html<!-- m -->
    But..But... LIz sayzzz, she was packing to go see the final curtain call "concert."..ummm, o.k...who is to argue with the lovely Dame?
    LOng live The King..may he come out of the "attic window more often, and let us all see him..and let him be able to keep his promise...

" ......I will reveal my self to You.."

God Bless!!
  • Sorry I forgot to post the link for the def.of Third Eye..for those who may want to look up further info.
    New Age Spirituality Dictionary on Third Eye
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Hello and welcome to the forum.
    Also, I hope you keep sharing these things.. premonitions.
    Yes, they're very strange and since I believe in these things,
    they really get to me.
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Supervision, this is incredible! And I know it's real because I have experienced it for myself. I began dreaming and having visions when I accepted JESUS years ago. I think your vision is so awesome - I love it!
  • Well...thank you Wild and LOma...and thank God also, that there are some people here on board who can relate to what I tentatively am trying to reveal..I mean it is bad enough that, that not too many people understand believers, calling us crazy, imagine if I go around telling people I also see MIchael in visions etc.LOL...I am sure most people would call in the men in white on me...off I go to my padded cell for REAl.
    The first post I ever put up on the web. regarding this matter was at one link I stumbled into and posted anonymously.

<!-- m -->http://illuminustheo.blogspot.com/2009/ ... howComment<!-- m -->.
    on May the 6th...

and I was pleasantly surprised when one person posted back to say she had the very same vision as well..

it is the vision I intended to post under the outline,
    "MIchael in the Garden of delight"
    I called it that,...cause, in this persistently recurring visions..He is deeply in love with a woman...it seems he adores this woman who ever she is, she really got him..I see them.KIssing , Kissing and more KIssing..they are deeply in LOve it looks like judging from this clear vision.And this vision is like in technicolor very clear,except that I have no clue who this woman is,the lucky lady.MIchael seems extremely happy and in love. Could that be the meaning of the lyrics in This is it?
    Did MIchael finally find some real love and "Run Away"???as he tells in the lyrics??
    .. But the most frustrating thing is,since there is no audio in this visions,I can not talk to him and I can not tell, whether this is supposed to be happening now, in our linear time, or in the past or even the future.This visions do cover all time frames,what we call past present and future. Does that make sense to any one here?

But here is the one response that poster had to say re: MIchael and the Lady.

June 10, 2010 7:51 AM
    Anonymous said...

I too have had visions about Michael being alive - since about 3rd July 2009. Lately I see him with a blond blue eyed woman who is around the same age as him.

Please gusy..I would like to post this under a thread or something to get others to see it...would that be advisable??? and is there a better topic thread here I should post under.or just keep posting here? How does that work...I still can not navigate too well yet on this forum...Please drop me a line regarding the posting of this visions.

But .one more thing before I finsh,I got to say it,..while this is above vision is a happy visions about MIchael, I am afraid to tell the truth, that I also had the visons(dream)..that I took MIchael to the HOspital...to be operated on his brain.Yeah..it was me who took him to the hospital and he was dressed up in a green/blue hospital gown sitting up on the gurney ready to go to operation room.
    LOL..this visions are indeed strange...imagine me of all people taking KIng Michael to hospital? GEE!!

But nevertheless,this hospital vision was very very clear.as if some one video taped it and run it back to me , to see it..
    that makes me wonder, if MIchael is very sick ? Something to do with his brain. God....I hope I am seeing wrong about this.

So referring back to my outlines,this vision is what I meant to post under my outline..
    MIchael in HOspital.

Soo...dear friends ,so now I got two of the outlines out of the way...
    MIchael in the garden of delight..(KIssing KIssing and more KIssing)
    and
    MIchael in HOspital.(Brain operation)
    I am glad , I got the courage to get it off my chest..regardless of what some people may say about it..or think about it.
    Well....let me know what you think.or your comments if any,....today is the 25th..and I am
    very sad..and missing Michael.

I wonder what it all could mean???
    If you guys are interested read my post in the above link and the response of this other person who also is saying she had the same vision.(copied and pasted only her respons above, my post there is too long , I am afraid , but Iam saying the same thing there as here).
    I have written her back today to tell her about this site ..hope she joins here.We need more people, that believe in this sort of phenomena.
    God Bless..all of us..and Sweet Mike.
    Here are some other threads about dreams / visions / phenomena:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=11375&hilit=visions<!-- l -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=11524<!-- l -->

Your visions are wonderful. it's true that many times they are HD vivid - those may be the ones meant to be remembered
  • thanks for the special topic links..Wilds.
    about the visions...Yeah..some of them are wonderful..but the some of them are awful to say the least.And all of them are bewildering..especially if there is on one around with a better discernment gift to interpret them.
    Does anyone help you to interpret your visions..when you see them..Wilds?
    I have by now accepted them as a part of my life, don't even bother to record most of them.....as I had started to day..when I first started getting them.Well...with MIchael..especially I wish I could be on target , about what is up with him.
    Well..I am not giving up..and I hope I will have more concrete ones soon.I will look at the links ..and see what is in there, also
    I will soon update my outlines for they are worth.
    But did you get anything of MIke being sick?
    thanks for the special topic links..Wilds.
    about the visions...Yeah..some of them are wonderful..but the some of them are awful to say the least.And all of them are bewildering..especially if there is on one around with a better discernment gift to interpret them.
    Does anyone help you to interpret your visions..when you see them..Wilds?
    I have by now accepted them as a part of my life, don't even bother to record most of them.....as I had started to day..when I first started getting them.Well...with MIchael..especially I wish I could be on target , about what is up with him.
    Well..I am not giving up..and I hope I will have more concrete ones soon.I will look at the links ..and see what is in there, also
    I will soon update my outlines for they are worth.
    But did you get anything of MIke being sick?

You're welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I have tried to find someone who can discern some of my dreams and visions, you know, the ones that are "far out", but I haven't been able to! Over time I find that they are revealed through prayer and through research. Sometimes they are revealed in "layers", piece by piece day by day - if I pay ATTENTION! Perhaps that's why we get them - to make us AWAKE and become aware of what is going on in our world. And also we need to Believe in ourselves you know? Maybe it is not for us to go seeking other people to give us the answers. The answers could be right there for us all along. Don't give up because there is a reason for all of this, maybe we don't see or understand it all right now but there has got to be a reason why. GOD could be giving us this to make us come to HIM and HIM only for the explanations we are seeking.

I didn't get any of Michael being ill, just that he was through with it! And now I'm really believing that he was done with all of this madness. I saw despicable people in his life, in his own "Backyard" literally. People who were a threat to his children. It is really something else, and I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't dreamed it myself. But I know this, there is some wickedness in this world that is too much to bare for most. I have some of my dreams of Michael in a blog if you care to see them : <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/pt/users/wilds<!-- m -->
    Check out the 11:11 time stamp ha ha! I just noticed it, wow.

Some are on my myspace. Here's one about soldiers in 2008, they looked like the army of soldiers lined up in This Is It - especially the blonde soldier in the front: <!-- m -->http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =434324685<!-- m -->
  • karen924karen924 Posts: 234
    Supervision~
    Amazing! Your story could be my story. I have too have been so afraid to post or talk about my dreams/visions/feelings because of judgement, people thinking I am crazy. I rarely share them with my friends and family either. I was never a huge MJ fan. In fact, I was a huge Bee Gee and Andy Gibb fan.
    I have been having visions and dreams my whole life, usually about my family. I never had a dream.visons about celebrities. A year before MJ 'died" I had a dream that he had in fact "died". I told only my sisters and I clearly remember laughing and saying,"so if Michael jackson dies, you heard it first." Then it happened, exactly like my dream. When my husband told me he had died, I remember thinking he is really not dead. Then about July 7, 2010 I started having visions of him that made me think I was going crazy, literally crazy. Some things he would tell, I would later find out to be true. Such as a client of my brothers, who is a lawyer in CA, was a friend of MJs.

I havent figured all of this out. My mind tells me that there is no way he can be alive. My mind questions how could some one pull this off and my heart, my heart tell me there is no way he can be dead. I have seen him. I have talked to him. My heart will never give up. My heart hold the hope and faith that I need to believe. And I do believe he will come back. Not for money, it was never about money. It is and always will be about L.O.V.E
  • You can say that again Wilds...about being awake,how could you not be awake, when you see an other "Realty"...that most people can not see or afraid to even talk about.And I agree with you totally that running here and there to find out about the meaning of these visions is I feel not the answer.Research has helped me a lot also.Going to God maybe the best answer, but unfortunately, at times he takes His own sweet time to reveal what is being shown. That is the most frustrating part about this visions and dreams, ...living in the instant gratification world as we do.we would love the meaning of this visons and dreams to be as instant as possible .ha ha..
    For an example,as you know ,I have said how long it took to connect the dots about my forewarning vision of Elizabeth Taylor for an example,a month before 6-25 ...but it led me to seeing another vision six or seven month down the road,which clarified things in more definable way, that is to say the vision showed the as if she is hiding him or helping him to hide.
    Yeah it was shown in layers...just like you say..and it might even be continuous who knows.
    To the poster Karen...I am glad we have found ourselves here discussing these "taboo"subject of visions and dreams.
    I believe strongly , it is because of Michale's own spiritual force.
    That is to say the force being pure LOve he must have felt for God and his fellow humans that is bringing people together in all sort of ways especially since 6-25-09.
    I am convinced that is why these visions of him starting appearing in many people's lives before or after the definitive day of 6-25-...
    I also believe, that Michael himself may have been/is a 33rd degree Mason...what I mean is he had extensive esoteric and spiritual understanding.With all the numerology attention that he seemed to observe,and the spiritual advisers he engaged,I believe that to be true.I have no doubt in my mind,that MJ knew a lot about the Masons and the deep spiritual and magical knowledge they are supposed to be protecting from falling on "Swine"
    But MJ used what he came to know about the secret knowledge he came to understand, to use it for the Good of All, however and not to manipulate or destroy.
    I am almost sure MJ, had psychic abilities. He said so himself many times...like how he writes his song...etc.
    In the Bashir interview for an example, it is interesting that MJ is driving around in car number #33...
    What do you guys think..Was MJ a mason,or not?
    We know he read the Bible extensively and not as a fable story for kids or fools...but cracking the true meaning of what is buried in the scriptures. He also had Mr. Chopra and his Son as a close friend..anther link to his spiritual practice covering beyond
    just the Christian bible.
    So..Karen...I believe that is why, he started visiting you, cause
    your spiritual faculties , just like mine and Wilds here, seem to be already awakened...and Michael can tune in, on the same wavelength of broadcast so to speak.
    Does that make sense?
    What do you guys think?
    There is a special supernatural force about the Man. NO doubt about that.
    What I say here will link directly to my visions ,which outlined as
    Michael in the Sky. I will post about that soon.Gee this post is already too long..Michael is consuming my life ..ha ha..
    Blessings
    and please reply ..thanks for sharing Karen...stay around and we will share more and more...that would make me happy for sure, cause, I don't share these things with too many people including family.
    Peace and the purest of Love to sweet Michael!!
    It is so nice to have someone to talk to about this. I do believe that we are being "awaken" to another experience, a higher self. Its amazing that we feel that we have to be guarded when we talk about our experiences because of judgement because I ahve just a strong belief in God, just not religion and atleats in my experince, it is the ones that claim to be Christian, that judge me the most.

Its still hard for me to not to run to the computer and try to figure out all the symbolism of what I see and feel. Even though I know all will be revealed when it is suppose to be revealed. I do believe that Michael is sending messages and i believe he has always known more than the rest of do. I believe he is of a higher vibration. Im not sure if you are familiar with the term incarnated Earth Angel. An incarnated Angel is basically an Angel who takes on the human form to be on earth so that help others. I believe that MJ is an Incarnated Angel.

I have read a bit about the Masons, but I dont know a lot about them. I will have to do more research on that. I do believe that if Michael is a Mason than he would use his knowledge for good. he knows no evil. I have cried so many times after is visits from the over powering feeling of love. Its is so beautiful that there are no words to describe it.Im sure you know what I am talking about.

I do believe he was into numerolgy. During one visit, he told me to look for the number 7 and the combinations of 7 like 25 and 34. This was about 4-5 months ago. I researched it a bit online and see that the numcer 7 is in his life alot. I dont know what it means. But I do know that one day I will.
    I would love to read some more of your visits in greater detail and will also share mine. I believe that is what MJ would want. I also believe that at one time, he was staying with Elizabeth. I believe that is the first place he went to although I do believe that he moves around so what as well. But that he is very careful. I also believe that he is not done helping all of us, the believers as well as the non believers. His message is simply: Love.
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Wow!!!! These posts have got me speechless to say the least. I have lost several people whom were very near and dear, and I know that I have some sort of gift that I'm afraid to acknowledge. One of my relatives whom I was very, very close to (we spoke everyday, laughed cried, etc) made an effort to reach me in a dream but I got scared and broke the line of communication. I guess I'm not ready. I have to say that I have been an MJ fan since adolescense and I'll never forget the day that the mayhem happened. Here in L.A. (California) it was pure chaos. People were crying, traffic stopped and every t.v. channel broke the news. My phone rang off of the hook as if it were happening to a relative. In an instant, I closed my eyes to pray but instead I felt an overwhelming sense of pain and discomfort but I couldn't cry or feel grief. It was weird. Then I felt assured that he hadn't crossed over. It came to me like a message. Can't explain it. Crazy, huh?
  • Welcome on our post site..tomuchMj love...we are gathering a neat little group...I am delighted..
    Please do not be afraid to embrace your whole self, your spiritual self,is,... believe it or not, your true essence, and after our brief sojourn here on this planet, we will revert back to our true essence. Every human knows we enter this world to leave it at some future point...and that is o.k. if we are at least glimpsing a bit of the Truth, about our own make up.We are not physical bodies..we have something in us that is indestructible and that is our spirit,which animates us.
    Your beloved relative,who has passed, ...you must know is trying to tell you that life is going on on the other side.Don't be scared...he is trying to tell you about what he found out after shedding the physical body...
    As for Michael,and our powerful connection to him,In that sense It is hard to say whether Michael is still here with us physically or has indeed transitioned.
    Looked at from a spiritual perspective...he may have indeed transitioned, which makes him more alive than ever, cause , it seems now he is able to penetrate the hearts and minds of millions of people around the Globe, simultaneously,without the barrier of time or space,and no grueling concert tours are needed for him to get his message out.
    For you yourself were an eye witness, to the way people reacted when they heard the news on 6-25...and imagine that is just one city , La...on this planet .
    But...the Man was loved and adored in the remotest part of any place on the planet, where people, who don't even understand English and can't have understood what he was singing about, knew they felt something in their hearts for him.Thus the outpouring of real grief....unprecedented....in our life time for any one human being passing, as far as I know.
    I mean I myself have and continue to shed hot tears for MIchael almost every day, as if I am compelled to do so, and it is my duty to cry and pray for him.It is more than a bit strange. He is forever on my mind and heart, and is not letting go anytime soon.And I am no teenager with a girlish crush, though I have always been a fan of his, I was not fanatical about it.
    But I have never in my life felt so much intensive love in my heart, for any one I have never evern met,in person let alone to grieve for him.The love I feel for Michael is only exceeded by the love I also feel for the Lord Jesus the Christ.And to confess the truth ,cause the Lord knows it anyway,that might be only because, I am afraid , the Lord might not be with it ..about all my adulation of Mr. MIchel J. Jackson....ha ha..
    Now...the phenomena , and the most perplexing part of the whole issue with Michael is, he is visiting people in dreams and visions,people , who were not even his fans as far as they could acknowledge and and is rapidly gaining more and more fans in the current generation..
    Little babies...smile when they hear him sing or see him dance in one of his splendid vids.
    There were some reports of healing of terminally ill children as well..in Italy I believe since 6-25 ..so...where ever he is , he is
    Alive.
    In fact it is becoming more and more interesting ..his existence I mean.
    I will post my about my particular vision regarding this issue... in more detail ...(karen)soon, it is late here and I did write much to welcome 2Much love.
    So..please try to embrace your spiritual self...you will find out
    amazing things about yourself , God, and the whole Creation.
    YOU can run ..but I am afraid ..Not HIDE.

Peace and never enough love for our sweet Michael!!
    2muchmjluv~
    Welcome. I understand your feelings. There were times when I was younger and I have thought the dead were visiting me because I had wronged them. When I was about 12 my uncle came to me 3 times and we talked, he never said a negative thing to me and when I woke up I was afraid, so I prayed. the thing that you have to remember that you are protected. This isnt something evil. I believe with my whole heart that it is one of God's gifts of love, the gift that love knows no boundaries. My Dad passed away almost 7 years ago and I was given his death date months before he died, He died on the day I was given. We visit a lot. We do it because we love each other. Do not let the fear enter your mind and heart, just let love fill your heart and you will be ok. And remember you are protected, by God,Jeus and His Army of Angels. Call for them if you are afraid.

I had to once. There was a spirit in my room who was poisoned to death and I could feel their death, I called out to Jesus and was able to let go of all the pain and help this spirit cross over. I know it sounds crazy and i actually believe knowing it sounds crazy, keeps me sane! I also keep Holy water by my bed.

One of my favorite Mj's visit was when I was meditating. I was going to a jewerly truck sale at a "new Age" store. MJ told me that he was going to give me a gift from the sale. I really just thought i would find something that had a MJ feel to it. I picked out a Celtic ring and when I was paying for it , a friend showed me a fluorite pendant which is my favorite stone. I said"oh I love it!" The owner took it from her and looked at me and said "this is your gift" and he gave to be for free! I needed to buy a chain for it so my husband and I went to a jewrely store the next day. When I was picking out a chain for it the J5 song "can you feel it?" came on. And yes I could feel it, I could feel MJ's love. His love is amazing.
This discussion has been closed.