Leave Me Alone video ironic.....

msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I have seen this video numerous times but I never really paid attention to all the details. Now I look at it in a different way. This video came out over 20 yrs. ago but it's so ironic some of the headlines and symbols in the video. The main thing that grab my attention is the headlines on the newspapers. The one that says Michael frozen for 50 years. Remember after June 25th the stories that kept coming out about him being in the freezer to preserve his body. Also the floating brain part in the video. It's like a piece of the brain is taken out. Of course we all know about the story where they said they took a piece of MJ's brain to analyze it during autopsy. Also ironic MJ flying around in the airplane through all the circus type environment. Then at the end of the video he is tied down and he breaks free. I'm sure if I watch it again I'll probably find something else interesting about it. There's so many things going on in that video.
[youtube:1b1r4xhf]

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Again the white rabbit

dsasd.png

This song isn't addressed only to the media...^^

adsaf.png
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    That headline frozen for 50 years stood out to me as well when I watch this video after June 25.
  • That headline frozen for 50 years stood out to me as well when I watch this video after June 25.

Me too.. in a way he was "frozen" for 50 years... they tried controlling him his whole life.

• That video is full of symbolism, its shows Mike is breaking free...