Michael Jackson as Lady Gaga NEVER SEEN BEFORE PHOTO!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I have no idea where this photo is from. Ive never seen it before. Got it of twitter.

Edit: found the link: <!-- m -->http://thisisthriller.tumblr.com/post/726580653<!-- m -->

tumblr_l4forzIy1n1qbz69po1_500.jpg

Comments

• LoudLoud Posts: 303
    he looks good as always even when photoshopped
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

What makes you think thats photoshopped?? See the link. These are never seen before photos they are releasing.
  • 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
    Ummmm quite frankly, I dont know what to make of this. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Got some more:

tumblr_l4fpboFfoV1qawq94o1_400.jpg
    Here is the link to the auction: <!-- m -->http://www.pba-auctions-michaeljackson. ... orique.php<!-- m -->

What makes you think thats photoshopped?? See the link. These are never seen before photos they are releasing.

Okay,Icannot see more pictures when I go to the site. It looks so much revised that I thought it was photoshopped! This are really great pictures. Thank you for posting them above
    why did you say as lady gaga? It was taken in 1999 I don´t understand this comment have i missed something?
    why did you say as lady gaga? It was taken in 1999 I don´t understand this comment have i missed something?

Im being sarcastic.. its obvious GaGa has copied Michael. Yet again, Michael got the style in first.

Im being sarcastic.. its obvious GaGa has copied Michael. Yet again, Michael got the style in first.

Okay <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> There are many similarities with MJ and Lady Gaga true but I do not really care about it. When Gaga was inspired by Michael it is okay we know who is the original one!
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    ITS PHOTOSHOPa and your title is very misleading, please change it
  • Gosh, MJ certainly is gorgeous! Wow!

so when were these pictures taking
    how was these pictures taken in 1999 and michael's hair wasnt even short like this in 1999. And he did not look like that in 1999
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    if the pictures are real, they are heavily airbrushed.

what if they were taken recently?
    how was these pictures taken in 1999 and michael's hair wasnt even short like this in 1999. And he did not look like that in 1999

They are not photoshopped and stop being so rude. I will not change the title. Its a sarcastic humour title.

Michael did look like that in 1999. It could be a wig, but it looks like his hair is swept back in a ponytail to me.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    ITS PHOTOSHOPa and your title is very misleading, please change it
    it is not misleading the item is very interesting

They are not photoshopped and stop being so rude. I will not change the title. Its a sarcastic humour title.

Michael did look like that in 1999. It could be a wig, but it looks like his hair is swept back in a ponytail to me.
    He did not look like that in 1999, he long hair in 1999. It wasnt short like this 1999, sorry

proof that his hair wasnt short like in that picutre posted
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjjpictures.com/main.html<!-- m -->

So clearly they are real and not photoshopped. You are a very rude person.

Im not the person saying they were took in 1999 - its the article. And could it be MJ wore a wig or his hair is pulled back. It looks like its slicked back to me. Stop arguing with me please. Thanks.

Im not the person saying they were took in 1999 - its the article. And could it be MJ wore a wig or his hair is pulled back. It looks like its slicked back to me. Stop arguing with me please. Thanks.

Thanks for the compliment!

I'm not arguing with u, i am telling they were not taking in 1999. If they're real photos of mj

I'm not arguing with u, i am telling they were not taking in 1999. If they're real photos of mj

Ok, whatever.. you know better than anyone else and also have the proof in your head. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Ok, whatever.. you know better than anyone else and also have the proof in your head. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    What im saying is, they look recent <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    they might be airbrushed but not photo shoped and it says quite clearly they were taken in 1999 they are not recent sadly
    I posted these photos here to share with everyone. I think they are beautiful and show MJ as beautiful.

They are artistic and the lighting and effect is made to make it look like a portrait.

The title was humourous.. as when you look at the photo you are immediately reminded of Lady Gaga. MJ was ahead of his time and its clear Gaga is imitating HIM. I also love Gaga and so did MJ.

Im not entering into any argument here. Its MJ and its all him from 1999. I think they are wonderful.

I hope people like them too and appreciate me posting them,

its all for lOVE. x
    They are great photos but he looks so sad