i just cant stop loving you

gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Michael I cant believe its almost 1 year since you left us, I understand your reasons for doing so but it hurts so bad. I have been mesmorised by you since the age of 3 I used to watch you over and over again on MTV and I wanted to be cool as you. Im now a 26 year old single mother of a beautiful little girl and love you as much as I did from the start. 23 years later my 7 year old is doing exactly the same as I did she adores you she wants to sing and dance just like you.You are a legend and will go on forever through the generations!!! You touch so many lives!!! My love for you is unconditional you are the inspiration in my life. I have faced quite a few hard times in the past few years one of which being my marriage ending hit me hard and all they way your music has helped me through these times. It may sound silly and even sad but your words are a support and gave me stregnth to go on. You are a wonderful amazing beautiful person and I thank God for bringing you into our lives. I can not explain how I miss you you are in my thoughts day and night your absence is almost unbearable I live in the hope that one day you will find your way to me through some type of sign . Wherever you are in this world my thoughts and prayers are with you and your 3 beautiful babies. You are an amazing father and a fantastic role model to all these single parent families who get so much stick for bringing children up on their own. With lovexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

• hi,michael. i'm trying so hard not to cry but here i sit with tears in my eyes. i miss you more than you could ever know. i still believe that you are alive but you're gone and it hurts. i barely slept at all last night,memories of you kept playing in my mind and i couldn't turn them off. i just lied there and cried,but i was smiling through the tears because i know you're out there somewhere. please know that we love you and we'll never stop and we'll never give up on you.
    take care. i love you most.