View newest threads and posts

edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
As you all have noticed the ticker which displays the latest posts is not included on this board.

This board has a build in function for that, which you will find on the index, right above the 'Welcome' category.

Here's what you have to look for:

View unanswered posts • View new posts • View active topics to see what's new.

Greetz, Mo

Comments

• Thanks Mo! I was wondering how do I view the latest topic. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Sorry, I don't know where to post this, but there seem to have troubles with some threads. The replies don't show up.
    And very often we have a message error page when we try to get to the topics.
  • Sorry, I don't know where to post this, but there seem to have troubles with some threads. The replies don't show up.
    And very often we have a message error page when we try to get to the topics.

Yesh I'm having the same problem too! Glad that I'm not the only one having this problem. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Sorry to bother you again but something seems to be up with the "most recent posts thing" or "view active topics" There are not topics and I can only get the "recent posts button if I login and I do't alwasy want to log in. I sent this just the other day but it disappeared.

Will you be fixing thisd or is it only me?? I don't thinl so as I did read that other members were having the same problem. I really liked the "view most active posts"

thank you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • To "View new posts" you have to be logged in, this didn't change.

There indeed appears to be a problem with "View active topics", I will ask a friend to look into that.

The "View unanswered posts" function is working fine, as well as "View new posts".
This discussion has been closed.