Hello from Germany

ValoValo Posts: 14
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone,
(sorry for my terrible English, but school time is long ago) <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

long time i believed in the hoax because everything about MJ´s death was so strange.
But there is one thing that let me believe that he is gone forever: his children.
Mike would never let happen that his kinds would be "push" out in the public by the grandparents, would he?
So when i saw his kids in the TV news i feel so sad because i think that Mike would never let this happen if he would be still alive. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
I am searching for an answer, how can this happen with his children, if he would still be here?

Loving greetings, Valo

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi Valo welcome to the forum.
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    Vielleicht ist es Teil des Gesamtplans...
    Mir war immer unklar, weshalb Michael im Falle eines Hoax sich nicht einen "rühmlicheren" Tod gewählt hat... Das Bild eines abhängigen Michael Jackson paßt wenig, wenn man bedenkt, daß er zeitlebens gegen das negative Image, das von ihm gepflegt wurde, angehen mußte... Aber dennoch: Es gibt viele Ungereimtheiten seinen vermeintlichen Tod betreffend und die Argumente FÜR den Hoax sind ebenso plausibel - ich gehöre zu den BeLIEvern in seiner Army of L.O.V.E.

Vielleicht werden wir eines Tages verstehen, aber bis dahin gibt es wohl noch viel zu tun!

Herzlich Willkommen!
  • ValoValo Posts: 14
    Thank you!
    Uhh, sorry, i forgot to introduce myself.
    My Name is Stella, i am 34 years old and i know Mike since my earliest childhood. My parents had a disco beside our house in the `70s -`80s. And often i was sitting at the backdoor and listen to the music. I can remember that "Thriller" was played 1000`s of times. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    As i saw in the news "MJ is dead..." i coudn`t believe it. And that strange feeling holds on.
    And everyday there is that war between my heart and my mind.

I am definitley sure that i am not sure about that big thing, but i will be ready for the
    answer.