I'm really at a low point not very optimistic.

nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I believe Michael has turned his back on the people, mostly on America, and I honestly would not blame him after all he has been through and I think the next few days we will hear news that his body is at Neverland or some such announcement, but I think he's alive and under a new name and indentity. I think we're on our own now, no angel of world peace and beauty to help us out this time. And as much as I can see it from his point of view I'm angry, angry that if he had to do this then why string us along, why not just go away and never come back, why not have the family say you are dead and just make it a quick fast END instead of playing with the fan's hearts. The family needs to end this Hoax and tell us to back off and stop exploring, tell us Michael is dead and really stress that hard and angry if they have to but no they keep stringing us along and I can tell there will be more suicides over this, there will be more death. I hope they will be amused when more fans start dying. The media is completely quiet <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> which is weird. If this was Elvis the world would be throwing parades and parties!

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i think the family hasn't said to stop probing further because michael wants us to find out what's going on in the world. like they told blanket, he's on a "vacation." he'll be back. having faith in things that are not obviously tangible is hard, but i think that's the point. having faith shows human willpower, the ability to believe in something even when others laugh at you in the face. trust me, the anniversary is hard on everyone, but we're here because of that feeling in the pit of your stomach that tells you everything is off. as for the suicide, you can't put that kind of blame on michael or the jacksons. suicide is a personal decision with many factors and issues involved. michael's "death" or lack of bam (maybe) on friday is not the sole issue.

whatever happens or however you feel, please take comfort in knowing that we are all in this together.
    much love.
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    I believe Michael has turned his back on the people, mostly on America, and I honestly would not blame him after all he has been through and I think the next few days we will hear news that his body is at Neverland or some such announcement, but I think he's alive and under a new name and indentity. I think we're on our own now, no angel of world peace and beauty to help us out this time. And as much as I can see it from his point of view I'm angry, angry that if he had to do this then why string us along, why not just go away and never come back, why not have the family say you are dead and just make it a quick fast END instead of playing with the fan's hearts. The family needs to end this Hoax and tell us to back off and stop exploring, tell us Michael is dead and really stress that hard and angry if they have to but no they keep stringing us along and I can tell there will be more suicides over this, there will be more death. I hope they will be amused when more fans start dying. The media is completely quiet <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> which is weird. If this was Elvis the world would be throwing parades and parties!

Well the family tells all the time since Michael Jackson died that he is dead! It is US who have created this hoax ideas and some keep it alive others see this creation in some minds of "BeLIEvers".

I think if this is a hoax this would be very wrong to play with peoples minds. Even if this is Michael Jackson this is a too serious topic. But I do not know whats behind it (IF this is a hoax...I have very big doubts!!).
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I disagree that WE have created the Hoax. The Jackson family is feeding the life out of it with the vague Tweets and the slip ups and Tshirts and odd behavior. It's beyond ridiculous all the stuff they do day by day. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    I disagree that WE have created the Hoax. The Jackson family is feeding the life out of it with the vague Tweets and the slip ups and Tshirts and odd behavior. It's beyond ridiculous all the stuff they do day by day. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I see what you want to express...but I do not agree with you totaly. I think they maybe do it on purpose because of the money. The whole interpretation is in our mind. I am sceptical to what some people here analyze.

But the fact is that they still say MJ is dead and alive in a spiritual way in their hearts and they want the legacy to be kept alive and maybe this is the key and nothing more behind it. I still think that the hoax is just in the minds of some people (not Jacksons).
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Fair enough. Believe whatever you like <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    I agree with you nefari, even if the hoax were created by the fans, the family NEEDS to clarify that it's not a hoax and Michael is really "dead". They KNOW we exist, their conscious should tell them that it's not done.. Our Michael is really gone and these fans need to accept that. But NO single attempt from them regarding this. Not one. If Michael is really dead this is VERY sick of them doing it.