Does this look like the kids are faking? Leaving Burial pic

Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
This has been brightened up as it was taken through darkened glass car windows, So is this an act too?
Sorry these kids look sad to me.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Comments

• ChanceChance Posts: 250
    Really? they look like they are sleeping to me...
  • They look like they are sleeping to me too.
  • The poor little things just look exhausted to me. They are sleeping that's all. They don't look sad.

Bless them XX
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    the children have fallen asleep, they are tired.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    This has been brightened up as it was taken through darkened glass car windows, So is this an act too?

Hm----these are sleeping kids...

this is a sad kid to me:

sadkidDM0305_228x312.jpg
  • Yep, they're sleeping <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507

this is a sad kid to me:

sadkidDM0305_228x312.jpg

I did say" in my opinion"
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i remember a pic of michael an his bro's asleep in the back of a car like this.. leaning the other way!!

just 2 kiddies asleep to me..
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

this is a sad kid to me:

sadkidDM0305_228x312.jpg

I did say" in my opinion"

Yes....I do also <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    this is true ...... this is fine to make a distinction <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    i thought they left by bus, and this is the late arriving, from waiting hours you get tired <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Really? they look like they are sleeping to me...

Yeahhhhh... I am going to go out on a limb too and say they are sleeping! I remember seeing one of the HQ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> videos showing the kids getting out the car at Forest Lawn and I remember laughing because Prince stumbled out of the car. The first thing I thought was he must have been snoozing before they got out. If he had been a grown man I would have said he was sipping on some drank lol!
  • i thought they left by bus, and this is the late arriving, from waiting hours you get tired <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Me too, me2...I was just looking for a pic to add showing them in the motorhome, but my laptop froze!
  • They look tired to me
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    well don't wanna sound nasty but think of this from the HOAX point of view!!

they may have been rehearsing all day for the funeral!! so obviously there gunna be tired after going over the same thing again an again!!

oh i feel bad for saying that!! but it had to be said!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • well don't wanna sound nasty but think of this from the HOAX point of view!!

they may have been rehearsing all day for the funeral!! so obviously there gunna be tired after going over the same thing again an again!!

oh i feel bad for saying that!! but it had to be said!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Don't feel bad for saying that...it's not your fault no one can get their story straight or show some type of true mourning for their family member <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ! Remember they were also 2 hrs late for the funeral!!!! Who does that!!!!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • These pics were on MJHD too and I recall a post or article stating that the kids were sleeping on the way in to the funeral because they were jet lagged from the trip after visiting Michael in Europe. Who is to say?

At any rate, those children appear to be sleeping IMO.
  • Speaking of the fact that maybe they had been rehearsing all day, does anyone else remember something about there being a "dress rehearsal" the night before the actual funeral. I think I remember that but can't be sure because there have been so many stories and contradictions that sometimes I just can't keep up.
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    They were sleeping. And it was so weird..I mean, they were going to their father's funeral, and they wanted to sleep?? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • They were shattered and the sandman had been. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Don't forget before they set off Blanket was playing with the dog-it was on film, they will have been all playing with their cousins and is hard going to your Dads funeral when it isn't a funeral and you know in many years to come there will be a proper funeral because this one was not a real funeral but they had to act like it was ! Whew!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    they came by car (the photo) and they were sleeping
    when they left they left by bus
    so,yeah THEY ARE SLEEPING.
    but strange ...at your father funeral...
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316

I was JUST about to mention this!... like, I couldn't get an ounce of shut eye even if I wanted to, knowing I was headed to someone's funeral... odd.....
  • they are so beautiful.
  • Looks to me like they're sleeping since it's quite a dark night from what I saw from the so called "Funeral" but I will say this, they do look quite cute indeed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543

I was JUST about to mention this!... like, I couldn't get an ounce of shut eye even if I wanted to, knowing I was headed to someone's funeral... odd.....
    Yeah, but remember...this is their 3rd one. The private, the memorial and then the burial. I would be exhausted by the 3rd one too.