The official "goodbye" thread

167891012»

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    These will be my last posts for a while.  I’ll be reading however.  :abouttime: I started preparing for what’s to come leading into year 4.  Don’t you feel a stirring in the air?  Like a change is about to come?  Some reveal possibly?  Don’t know for better or worse, but I do feel something.  So I will be around here somewhere to experience what ever happens with my friends at this forum.  So as they say, let the games begin.  :icon_mrgreen:  It’s time.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1340721545:
    <br />These will be my last posts for a while.  I’ll be reading however.  :abouttime: I started preparing for what’s to come leading into year 4.  Don’t you feel a stirring in the air?  Like a change is about to come?  Some reveal possibly?  Don’t know for better or worse, but I do feel something.  So I will be around here somewhere to experience what ever happens with my friends at this forum.  So as they say, let the games begin.  :icon_mrgreen:  It’s time.<br />
    <br />WOW. I am happy for you because you can feel something coming.<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Sorry Souza,<br />i just hope you don't mind me writing this short post! It's your home after all!<br /><br />I really didn't know that this thread exists, so I decided to write a very short message to an ex-member, a believer, that I really miss:<br />PureLove, hope you're doing fine, happy Hoax anniversary and wish you all the best. <br /><br />
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    I have the strong feeling that a lot of you are still here... about 25 users and more than 150 guests every day... HELLO?!?? 8) :suspect:<br /><br /><br />