The official "goodbye" thread

Comments

• k, my visit was short but long enough, at least i tried.
    you only agree each other like insane people and when someone newbie has a different opinion you take it personal, like that shit BEC who told me to fuck off because he had no arguments anymore. are you 5 or this is the IQ of this forum?
    You're also depressive and use "believe" without evidence like you're in some freaking sect.
    I also question and doubt the possibility of him being dead but this forum is like a cult to you and the way you react to preach TS and all that weird numerology debates and " signs" everywhere guys, wtf.. this is weird.
    And on top of that you have that superior attitude like you already know everything because you have been investigating for 18 months and you feel important and smart not like "stupid" blind unbelievers who are suffering,
    but the truth is you've not nothin'. Man, what you doin' here...not healthy.

BYE BYE INSANE PEOPLE WHO ONLY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER
  • k, my visit was short but long enough, at least i tried.
    you only agree each other like insane people and when someone newbie has a different opinion you take it personal, like that shit BEC who told me to fuck off because he had no arguments anymore. are you 5 or this is the IQ of this forum?
    You're also depressive and use "believe" without evidence like you're in some freaking sect.
    I also question and doubt the possibility of him being dead but this forum is like a cult to you and the way you react to preach TS and all that weird numerology debates and " signs" everywhere guys, wtf.. this is weird.
    And on top of that you have that superior attitude like you already know everything because you have been investigating for 18 months and you feel important and smart not like "stupid" blind unbelievers who are suffering,

Plz don't leave...look at your messages. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Cascademjs thank you for all these compliments and That is OK <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I LOVE IT <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I appreciate honesty <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Another Army just surfaced:
    IP WOA WEO
    INSANE PEOPLE WHO ONLY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER
  • m8ightym8ighty Posts: 99
    k, my visit was short but long enough, at least i tried.

lol im not leaving, but i couldnt agree more with cascademjs. There are a select few that your not aloud to argue your opinion or challenge their word at all. And when you do they react like they know everything for a FACT and then they try to make you look dumb, when really their opinions are so biased that they are the ones that should be totally discredited. Then you got their followers that agree with absolutely everything they say without trying to figure it out for themselves.
    The few people i speak of remind me of those delusional cult leaders that believe only what they want and blindly lead the few naive into damnation: The heavens Gate people, Jim Jones James Town, Charles Manson etc. Not on their level of insanity, but does remind me of how they ran things.
  • by cascademjs » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:17 am
    my visit was short but long enough, at least i tried
    no arguments anymore. are you 5 or this is the IQ of this forum?

cascademjs

God Bless you for speaking your mind.
    Personally I could see what you are trying to express.
    Unfortunately, some fans do have put Michael in such unreasonably high pedestal IMO, where he is not allowed to be a human being with faults and blemishes,a man who can do no wrong. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

NO,sadly some really do seem to rather worship him as as someone altogether out of this world.. a Saint, a Messiah a god even etc... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    That sort of idol worship by those types of fans I gather could not be very healthy IMO,for them as well as Mike himself IMO.
    Yes, Mike was/is an outstanding human in many of his endeavors,the best in his field no doubt, but at the end of the day, most would agree, even Mike is/was just human just like all of us.

So, I can understand and feel what you are saying,that at times the atmosphere here may look a bit cultist,
    but, luckily there are also people here on this forum who are open minded and quite intelligent and wish to keep a balance in their outlook about the hoax theories, and thereby are able to see various views and objectives without getting too emotional.
    For that reason, and for the love of Mike , I wish you could stay and not leave, and dialogue with the fans.

We are all here because of Mike, the man we all love and would like to find out what exactly happened to him on 6-25-09. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

So, pls do not take the attitude of some posters too personal as if it is directed at you personally .
    I do not believe it is at all. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It is just MJ fans we are known to be really hard loving fans, and some do love Mike so much, I am willing to bet, they can't even see their own noses lol.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So, again ,I wish you could take things like that when they happen, in stride and reconsider to stay,
    if not,...
    God go with you .
    Stay blessed
    Peace.
  • I have to say that I am sitting on the fence now. I can see things on both sides and I just can't be sure either way now. From being 95/5 I think I am now 50/50. I'm not going anywhere though.

XX
  • I have to say that I am sitting on the fence now. I can see things on both sides and I just can't be sure either way now. From being 95/5 I think I am now 50/50. I'm not going anywhere though.

XX

Me too. Always 50/50 - always said Im not a believer but a truth seeker. xxx
  • I started on july 09 100% sure Michael was alive. Now,it is more then one year later,and I see 30 % he should be alive..I must be honest...I dreamt so many nights of him telling me he has passed.. I know..it is just dreams...but whenever I wake up,I feel destroyed. It is like if he wants me,us, let him go higher,while we are keeping his soul half way earth-sky..and that is not peace yet for him. Hope those are just nightmares...
    I don't leave the forum, anyway.

I have had a couple of dreams which counter balance you negative dreams (by that I have had vivid alive dreams), so dont worry, just wait it out and lets see what happens.

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Love to you xxx

XX

That is a perfect way to describe it, a Truth Seeker! Perfect!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    cascademjs wrote:
    It's your right to go your merry way and it is my right to agree with who or what I want and I couldn't care less who blows a fuse about my opinions and if you suggest that beLIEvers do not suffer then you are blind and I truly feel sorry for you. I'm not here to bow down and kiss anyone's posterior honestly. I do what is right for me just as you want to leave. Bye Bye.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I like "truth seeker" too. It's a perfect term for either side: believers or non-believers. Afterall, the truth shall prevail.

BTW - could those individuals who choose to leave please do so without taking parting shots and jabs at the entire group? It's so wrong.

I have to say that I am sitting on the fence now. I can see things on both sides and I just can't be sure either way now. From being 95/5 I think I am now 50/50. I'm not going anywhere though.

XX

That is a perfect way to describe it, a Truth Seeker! Perfect!
  • puremindpuremind Posts: 100
    Don't know if anyone cares, but goodbye. I'm happy i joined your forum because now i don't believe in Michael's return anymore. This can't happen in a legal way, i am sure about it and for me this is a very strong argument.
    And bringing into light legal issues about Michael makes me uncomfortable and selfish. If someone can delete my messages, please do so. I am sorry, Michael. Be safe and take care. I will not burden you anymore.
    I love you
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Don't know if anyone cares, but goodbye. I'm happy i joined your forum because now i don't believe in Michael's return anymore. This can't happen in a legal way, i am sure about it and for me this is a very strong argument.
    And bringing into light legal issues about Michael makes me uncomfortable and selfish. If someone can delete my messages, please do so. I am sorry, Michael. Be safe and take care. I will not burden you anymore.
    I love you
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Puremind, I respect your decision, but you were not a burden to us at all!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

XX

I don't visit this forum that much anymore but it's nice to see u here Dancing! I thought you'd left. Does that mean there's something that still makes you doubt that Michael's gone? If so I'm really curious to know what it is...

I also agree with cascademjs and M8ighty but I never bother to comment on those things too much, cuz it won't change people's ways anyway. And I guess people just deal with the question marks in different ways.
    Lots of Love to all of you though <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    You could say a lot of things about all kinds of people's theories. The Messiah one is just that, a theory. Who here knows everything about MJ and what he's up to? Then why bash someone's theory as if one theory is more ridiculous than another's. I resent/resemble that remark. Some degrade Michael and some uplift him. My comments have mostly come from MJ's own material, so take your criticisms to him directly. Everyone here should be free to express their gut feelings, so long as it doesn not tear MJ or others down. Respectfully.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    I'm leaving.

It has nothing to do with Michael. Since I came to believe in the hoax in June 2010, I've only had one very bad day several months back where I questioned him being alive.

I simply cannot stay after watching Souza ban Serenitys_Dream. Other people have been banned (deactivated...whatever), I know, but SD was the final straw. The way Souza just arbitrarily dispatched a long standing and widely respected member with almost 3000 posts of enlightening hoax information and connections really just sickens me. (And yes, I read the thread on .net and still don't see any evidence of gossiping or back stabbing.) I said it in the Wonderwall thread: Souza let her emotions and admin rights get the best of her. In fact, upon further reflection, I say she abused her admin rights and acted like a dictator. And what a foolish, wasteful thing she's done. This forum and the hoax will suffer greatly for it.

This morning I also read Mo's twitter about this site's recent hacking. I have no way of knowing if everything she says is true or not, but just the possibility is enough to set alarm bells off in my head. I totally missed the site being down and happened to log in about an hour after it came back up. Of course I wondered what happened. I would think every member here would, but all Souza stated was:

"There are people claiming to know all about this hack and many different stories are floating around, but I don't feel like addressing any of them if you don't mind."

Actually, come to think of it, I DO mind. Souza's the only admin on this site and as such, she should inform the members as to exactly what happened. Since we all fancy ourselves investigators here, ask yourself this: Why not tell exactly what happened? Because it's not relevent to the hoax? Seriously! Her silence opens the door for people to believe all the other "stories" about the hacking, and also allows Souza to feel personally attacked if somebody asserts she has some culpability in it taking place. Mo mentions a software vulnerability that was fixed with the updated version. If that's the case, there's certainly no threat of a repeat hacking by telling the members THAT much. And guess what, Souza? Saying what I just said does not constitute a personal attack against you. It's a hypothesis - one that you can easily dismiss with information you possess.

I'm not the first person to leave because of Souza, and I doubt I'll be the last. All it will take is another member to piss her off and, as with SD, she'll declare "You are out" and immediately deactivate the account. No doubt many will feel differently until it happens to them, someone they respect, or they realize just how quickly one can go from being a valued member to being silenced.

Some people will think these are stupid reasons to leave the forum and that I'm losing sight of Michael, the real reason we're all here. I respectfully disagree, and Michael continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. I will continue my investigation. I just cannot feel good about this particular site anymore or the person running it, and I cannot stand by and quietly accept what happened to SD, who contributed so much to Michael's hoax.

To those who have befriended me: I may not have posted much or often but you made me feel like a valued voice. To those who don't know me, don't care, or respectfully disagree with my choice: I wish you the best in your quest for truth - and sincerely hope you one day find it.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @PJ4MJ...good luck to you....and thank you for this post.
  • I don't think it will ever be found, because the truth is right in front of us. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • @by PJ4MJ » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:44 am
    Wholaa ...I must have been snoozing, never heard that SD is banned off forum. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Gee,it is quite true, that I believe , no one on this thread has ever gone head to head with SD and disagreed and fussed with her on so many different topics and occasion, more than I did ,LOl, <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ,
    but no matter what though , I always sincerely did appreciate all her hard work she had done regarding the hoax, and persistently presented and shared her views with all readers/posters here on this forum.

No doubt in my mind , imo. ,and I do agree with you, PJ4MJ, that banning people like SD, is liable to hurt rather than help this forum, especially if one of the stated goals by admin is to keep on attracting more and more people to this forum.
    A good reputation/PR etc. about the administration of the site itself , I believe is also, very important, and worth it's weight in gold imo..

The quality of the forum /content itself, is one mode of attraction to really make people want to join and dialogue with other intelligent people here.
    So though SD may have counted me as her "enemy",lol, I am here to say, she will be missed, and I mean that from my heart.
    As for the reason you mentioned here, why you wish to leave the forum, I must say I can not honestly
    disagree with you. It is very true, as far as I can see also ,that there are not many people that I know of here on this forum, that worked as hard as SD did on this hoax , and therefore,perhaps,
    a deep appreciation of SD's input toward this hoax question in general,and as a whole, could have saved the day, in regards to the banning option Souza made?.

Well, I don't own this forum and I am not the admin, so this is just my own view on this matter.

But, it is clear to me, If SD with all her hard work , got banned, for whatever reason, who could be said to be safe then in this environment ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Well, if the atmosphere here becomes too stifling for members of this forum to dialogue freely and respectfully, It may finally come down to either,
    Get banned or leave on your own, which ever one comes first I guess LOL. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I hope it does not get to that level with Souza hacking and banning long time members, and other people leaving in support of the ban as you are doing here.

So,I do not like for you to leave, I would like to say to you, that, I perfectly understand your reasoning behind it though,even I don't know wht happened with SD and Souza..

I feel, that , the more older and well regarded members vanish from this forum, I admit, that, it can get more and more harder to even make time and log in on this forum, to dialogue with more newer members of this forum, with whom one has to start establishing rapport not knowing their mind nor attitude nor aptitude and so on.
    And that sort of thing , imo., sometimes, seems like more work than it is worth, and the fun of it all too more and more recedes to the background, especially so, imo. if debate and free expression among the members is not encouraged, or worse,if an atmosphere of fear suddenly pops up in the whole picture etc .

Well,said enough, I just want to wish you the best,PJ4MJ.
    And
    @SD ..if you by chance read here, I hope you get a chance to come back to this hoax forum, there is no denying, to which you have dedicated a lot of your valuable time, and have contributed untold numbers of good and even excellent information about the hoax.
    I say that only , if that is really even your wish to do so,since I don't know what really happened, and if such a thing is at all possible, and it could all be ironed out somehow, but if that should not happen, I want you to know, no hard feelings here,for what ever transpired btw. me and you, and I wish you all the luck in the world.

Remember to keep on doing your thing no matter what, and don't let anyone ever stop you from doing what you wish to do, and remember this is just one venue/forum for the hoax you got banned from,for whatever reason, but the world, thank God, is a bit larger than that. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    .@PJ4MJ..the same goes for you,
    and go in Peace. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    I haven't heard exactly what happened, but: It makes me very sad that Serenity is banned. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> She's a great investigator.
  • I don't like the situation when people say that Souza did that and that. I think she knows best what she's doing : and I think that some lost their beliefs ...lost their interest...and they start to mix things and blame on others....Goodbye to the ones that decided to go : have a clear mind over everything.
    I believe that Michael will never come back : but still i love to join the forum and to read people's opinions ..if some have a different one i don't mind...i read and go on with life...we cannot change minds. that's all i felt to say here..sorry for interfering !
  • I simply cannot stay after watching Souza ban Serenitys_Dream

No dog in this fight or discussion ...All I have to add to this is

Serenitys_Dream asked that her account be deactivated in the thread.

just to keeping it real.

Mebbe when she cools off or whatever...she will asked to be reactivated?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Supervision, those are very positive kind words you've said for your debating opposition, SD. Perhaps this could be a trend that will continue for others.

I truly do hope that as emotions cool and calm down, that Souza and Serenitys_Dream could come to a peace settlement of mutual respect. I really don't think any of the rest of us wants to have to choose sides. There's no question in my mind that SD's going is one of the biggest losses to this forum. We all have buttons that can be pushed and we get defensive and lash out. All I want here is to continue to explore the ripples around Michael Jackson's life and death hoax, and understand the mysteries around him. I also come here for the wonderful people here, sharing bits of their lives, whether sad, happy or funny. I hope that no one would ever be afraid to post things or theories, for fear others will ridicule, or if they are truly upset about something that they can respectfully confront or bare their heart without fear of being banned, or ask questions that might make them feel ignorant.

Souza, I respectfully ask that she be reactivated. Is this possible? Perhaps the deactivation was meant to only be temporary for emotions to restore. IDK. Thank you for your consideration of this. And I know that she also has to choose whether to even come back here. I'm sure you both have legitimate reasons and feel justified for doing what you did.

I wonder if TS being very quiet is related to this.

PJ4MJ, I wish the best for you. I do hope you'll come back eventually.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    There's much hurt involved that needs healing since quite some time.
    I am praying for some hands to reach out.