The official "goodbye" thread

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    jacilovesmichael wrote:

Ohhh come on everyone... we all know the minute Michael bams every single member that left will come running back. Why waste time on petty arguments that only feed our egos? Sorry to say, but this isn't about you. It's not about me either. The bigger picture is so much more important than who's right and wrong about the little details. Like Stephen King says you have to "kill your darlings" in order to get anywhere artistically and in life. Meaning - don't let those little things you hold so dear get in the way of what really matters in the long run. This isn't aimed at anyone inparticular. I just think at this point in the hoax, it's plain silly to leave and it's even more silly to blame it on someone else who is on the same level as you: only human.

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> If you, i agree, i like this way of thinking <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Ohhh come on everyone... we all know the minute Michael bams every single member that left will come running back. Why waste time on petty arguments that only feed our egos? Sorry to say, but this isn't about you. It's not about me either. The bigger picture is so much more important than who's right and wrong about the little details. Like Stephen King says you have to "kill your darlings" in order to get anywhere artistically and in life. Meaning - don't let those little things you hold so dear get in the way of what really matters in the long run. This isn't aimed at anyone inparticular. I just think at this point in the hoax, it's plain silly to leave and it's even more silly to blame it on someone else who is on the same level as you: only human.
    Amen.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Well you all got your wishes. I'm gone. I hope you all find what you are looking for because we are not looking for the same thing. I cannot stay in a place where every post I make is torn to pieces or ignored all together, where the leader of this forum has her own vendetta against me and where a clique rules the roost. I refuse to be with an "IN" crowd!!!! I am me forever. Singular and me, unchanged by anyone. I want only Michael back and if not back then safe. I don't give a rats ass about the rest of the crap. I can investigate on my own. I can wait on my own. I have found nothing here but hurt and more hurt, tears and more tears. Keep your cliques. Keep your noses in the air. I was never good enough for you. Well I'm good enough for me.

Nefari... chill out. If you read, Souza was only agreeing with you. Nobody said you weren't good enough or that you weren't in the "in" crowd (if there even is one of those on here... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->) Nobody wished you to be gone. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I enjoy reading your posts! Please stay. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    It's crazy what's happening to us during the hoax. Before 2009, all the fans were (for the most part) united. In 2010 the fans had almost completely split, nonbelievers v. believers. Now beginning of 2011 the believers seem to going seperate ways. Nonbelievers were already doing that. I only hope that the conclusion of the trial will bring us back together. Because this "family"... is getting pretty disfunctional.

What is going on..?
  • backstager wrote:
    Because this "family"... is getting pretty disfunctional.

What is going on..?

This is normal. Every family has some dysfunction. Think about your own family or your friends, can you find them a perfect family?

This is no different here just because it is on the net. People are people and have feelings whether they are good, bad, right, or wrong.

What a shame they leave at the best part!

[youtube:1e5ec4kp]
  • The time has come for me to say goodbye, I will miss many of you, and have been blessed to have been friends with some of you in private message even if for a short while, you know who you are, you are, and will always be my friends, thank you.

I must stress very strongly 3 things before I continue:

1. If I by writting this I anger,offend or hurt anyone, please forgive me, it is not my intention. My intention is to let you know some of the reasons why I have choosen to leave and to let you read for yourselfs if you choose what is contained on this website.

2.Here is the website that found it's way to me late last night, I was not even aware it existed. <!-- m -->http://desireespeakssolisten.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

3. By posting this website address, I am NOT saying Michael is guilty.

The truth of the matter is, I was up very late last night, reading much of this blog site, after I was done reading alot of articles on the site, I suddendly realized I am right back to where I began with my thought about Michael before he died. I always said to anyone who asked me if they thought Michael was guitly my reply always was "I do not know if he did or not, only God knows that" after Michael died I jumped on the bandwagon it seemed everyone else was riding, the bandwagon of grief, and deep sorrow, after I had looked up online anything I could find about Michael, naturally I found a abundance of his interviews, and concert videos, then that all gave way to joining the hoax site, buying his old/new music, books about him. I started to feel sorry for him, and to some degree even as I write this I feel bad for him.
    The time has come for me to say goodbye, I will miss many of you, and have been blessed to have been friends with some of you in private message even if for a short while, you know who you are, you are, and will always be my friends, thank you.

1. If I by writting this I anger,offend or hurt anyone, please forgive me, it is not my intention. My intention is to let you know some of the reasons why I have choosen to leave and to let you read for yourselfs if you choose what is contained on this website.

2.Here is the website that found it's way to me late last night, I was not even aware it existed. <!-- m -->http://desireespeakssolisten.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

The truth of the matter is, I was up very late last night, reading much of this blog site, after I was done reading alot of articles on the site, I suddendly realized I am right back to where I began with my thought about Michael before he died. I always said to anyone who asked me if they thought Michael was guitly my reply always was "I do not know if he did or not, only God knows that" after Michael died I jumped on the bandwagon it seemed everyone else was riding, the bandwagon of grief, and deep sorrow, after I had looked up online anything I could find about Michael, naturally I found a abundance of his interviews, and concert videos, then that all gave way to joining the hoax site, buying his old/new music, books about him. I started to feel sorry for him, and to some degree even as I write this I feel bad for him.

Anger is an understatement. Michael IS and always HAS BEEN innocent. Not only the biggest idiot in the world would know if they actually did some proper research, he was also ACQUITTED from all charges. If this is what you believe than you have no business here and it is indeed better you leave. Ugh...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Certianly I feel the media can be evil in many ways, but we must admit, alot the bad choice Michael made brought trouble to his doorstep. Such as the most obvious of them, letting boys sleep in his bed with him. This is not normal no matter how you look at it, not matter how many loving excuses one might make as to why they feel it is normal. I am also certian that Michael did feel genuine love for the children that is indisputable.

Other indisputable FACTS:

1.Michael seemed to always travel on tour with boys, although I do remember some photos with a girl here or there usually they were the boy's sister, but he was usually sleeping with the boy.

2.It would seem he did not trust women, or was not to fond of them.

3.Emanuel Lewis was 26yrs old when he was around Michael, never knew that until last night.

4.Michael had a hidden room in the closet of his room, I remember seeing photos of this room, was filled with photos of boys, if any were half naked as the press says I do not know, the photo I saw did not show any such thing.

5.Michael attested on the witness stand to owning the book that was held up, and the title read to him, of boys in various undress, I do remember him saying that fans would buy him these books of children.
    Certianly I feel the media can be evil in many ways, but we must admit, alot the bad choice Michael made brought trouble to his doorstep. Such as the most obvious of them, letting boys sleep in his bed with him. This is not normal no matter how you look at it, not matter how many loving excuses one might make as to why they feel it is normal. I am also certian that Michael did feel genuine love for the children that is indisputable.

Other indisputable FACTS:

1.Michael seemed to always travel on tour with boys, although I do remember some photos with a girl here or there usually they were the boy's sister, but he was usually sleeping with the boy.

2.It would seem he did not trust women, or was not to fond of them.

3.Emanuel Lewis was 26yrs old when he was around Michael, never knew that until last night.

4.Michael had a hidden room in the closet of his room, I remember seeing photos of this room, was filled with photos of boys, if any were half naked as the press says I do not know, the photo I saw did not show any such thing.

5.Michael attested on the witness stand to owning the book that was held up, and the title read to him, of boys in various undress, I do remember him saying that fans would buy him these books of children.

Take this ignorant shit somewhere else. I suggest you do some proper research on both cases before you even consider posting insinuations like this. Here is somewhere you can start: <!-- m -->http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2 ... vengeance/<!-- m -->

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm not even going to grace this with a reply. People can be so evil.

Souza: ban this user please.
    I'm not even going to grace this with a reply. People can be so evil.

Souza: ban this user please.

Done.

• kdkennedy74kdkennedy74 Posts: 264
    If the time were taken to read the transcripts of the trial and/or the book "Conspiracy" by Aphrodite Jones then you would know that Michael never did any of the things that he was accused of. He was truly a man who missed out on his childhood and had the soul of a child. MJ gave his heart to these kids and did his best to help them to be happy while they dealt with their illnesses and they repaid him with false allegations. The Chandler's were nothing more than a bunch of money-hungry, greedy backstabbers. His reputation was ruined and his heart was broken, for what, greed. I happen to agree that if you truly feel that he was capable of the allegations that were made against him, then this is not the place for you to be. The man was aquitted of all charges by a jury of his peers. Let the record stand for what it is!!!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Seems to me there has been an attempt to bring this shit to our site lately with the posting of links to these type of biased blogs. This is what the media did to the public during the court hearing in 05. As the good book says...a double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
    Seems to me there has been an attempt to bring this shit to our site lately with the posting of links to these type of biased blogs. This is what the media did to the public during the court hearing in 05. As the good book says...a double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
    Yes indeed...

• I can't believe what I am hearing. MJ you were and ALWAYS will be INNOCENT...everyone who has looked for the truth and found it, knows that you are INNOCENT, those who haven't tried to or who want to see you fall have thought you were guilty and have always been riding on lies and more lies.

You never were and NEVER will be guilty of anything but unconditional kindness.
  • themjkiss If you can lurk in
    Perhaps you need to do a little more reading.
    Like the Full Court Transcripts.
    However you have to be committed to finding the TRUTH of the matter.
    It takes quite a while.
    You CAN do it....I did.

<!-- m -->http://deargavinarvizo.com/category/court-transcripts/<!-- m -->

You are here: Home / Court Transcripts
    Opening Statements

Martin Bashir’s Testimony

Anne Kite’s Testimony

Davellin Arvizo’s Testimony

Star Arvizo’s Testimony

Gavin Arvizo’s Testimony

Steve Robel’s Testimony

Paul Zelis’ Testimony

Fritz Coleman’s Testimony

Kiki Fournier’s Testimony

Ruby Wolff’s Testimony

Shawn O’Grady’s Testimony

Jeffery Ellis’ Testimony

Conn Abel’s Testimony

Proceedings Regarding 1108 Evidence And Motion For Mistrial

Blanca Francia’s Testimony

Jeff Klapakis’ Testimony

Cynthia Bell’s Testimony

Janet Arvizo’s Testimony

Brian Barron’s Testimony

Timothy Sutcliffe’s Testimony

Motion For 1108 Evidence: Sneddon, 3/28/2005

Motion For 1108 Evidence: Mesereau, 3/28/2005

1108 Evidence: Sneddon’s Rebuttal, 3/28/2005

1108 Evidence: Judge Melville’s Ruling, 3/28/2005

George Lopez’ Testimony, 3/28/05

Ann Lopez’ Testimony, 3/28/05

Bob Spinner Recalled, 3/28/05

Proceedings Outside Presence of Jury, 3/28/05

Timothy Rooney’s Testimony

Steven Moeller’s Testimony

Motions 4-21-05

Discussion Re: C. Montgomery, D. Rowe, et. al, 4/25/05

Hamid Moslehi’s Testimony

Kassim Abdool’s Testimony

Craig Bonner’s Testimony

Discussion Re: Admissibility of Books

Craig Bonner Recalled II, 4/29/05

Harry Koons Testimony

Rosibel Smith’s Testimony

Ian Drew’s Testimony, 4/29/05

Beverly Wagner’s Testimony

Craig Bonner Recalled, 5/2/05

Paul Zelis Recalled, 5/2/05

David Saunders Testimony, 5/3/05

Jeff Klapakis Recalled, 5/3/05

Craig Bonner Recalled, 5-3-05

Steve Robel Recalled, 5/3/05

Duross O’Bryan, 5/3/05

Rudy Provencio’s Testimony, part 1, 5/3/05

Admissibility Rulings 5/4/05

Rudy Provencio continued, 5/4/05

Trial Motions 5/4/05

Authentication of Evidence and 1118 Motion, 5/5/05

Wade Robson Testimony, 5/5/05

Brett Barnes’ Testimony, 5/5/05

Francin Contreras’ Testimony, 5/9/05

Gayle Goforth’s Testimony, 5/9/05

Violet Silva’s Testimony, 5/9/05

Ramon Velasco’s Testimony, 5/9/05

Joseph Marcus Testimony, 5/9/05

Joseph Marcus Day Two, 5/10/05

Joseph Marcus Testimony, Day Three, 5/11/05

Macaulay Culkin Testimony

James Van Norman’s Testimony, 5/11/05

Discussion Re: Viewing “Living With Michael Jackson”, 5/11/05

Cynthia Montgomery’s Testimony

Jeff Klapakis Recalled

Joy Robson’s Testimony

Proceedings 5-6-05

Chantal Robson’s Testimony

Marie Barnes’ Testimony

Karlee Barnes’ Testimony

Court Proceedings 2, 5-6-10

ason Francia’s Testimony

Kris Kallman’s Testimony

Adrian McManus Testimony

Ralph Chacon’s Testimony

Debbie Rowe’s Testimony

June Chandler’s Testimony

Motion To Dismiss

Wade Robson and Brett Barnes Testimonies

Azja Pryor Testimony

Jay Leno Testimony

Chris Tucker’s Testimony

Jury Instructions

Prosecution Closing Argument

Defense Closing Argument

The Verdict
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The time has come for me to say goodbye, I will miss many of you, and have been blessed to have been friends with some of you in private message even if for a short while, you know who you are, you are, and will always be my friends, thank you.

I am very sorry that your decision is to leave founding your beliefs on that blog and not this one bringing light to what happened to MJ and all of his life through the mire.

However, just one thing: MJ was free of all charges by a court of law, and second, MJ did not sleep in bed with boys, children used his bed and he slept somewhere else and his room is about 200 sqm plus, parents also stayed at Neverland.

I can´t find for you a pic of Michael, during bad era, painting and colouring a pice of paper in his van. He is on his knees, a very sweet pic btw. Michael did not have a childhood and to bring a friend with him would be a normal thing. Sleeping or playing does not mean Sex.

LunaJo67 in youtube has great videos. May be those should come your way now and compare them to the last blogger you talked about. I am sure your view will change once again.
  • Off topic i know but may i ask what's wrong with users bringing this 'gay' subject on here? "michael was gay...michael was a pedophile"....wtf.....after all we're here for the artist it's not like we're sleeping with the wrong guy and we have to discover the devil in our beds...wtf....okay back to my cell...
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This user is just ridiculous. Can't believe you call yourself an MJ fan, and you think he was guilty of the charges that basically destroyed this poor, innocent man. I think everyone else has responded to everything, except one thing: Michael was fond of women. Brooke Shields, Diana Ross, Princess Diana... hello? There's more too. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Ignorance. -_-
  • Why does it matter? he can be gay also...who cares? it's his feelings body...love and all...why is it that we care? it's not like we'll marry him!
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    I can't believe she just said that <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Here's a suggestion. Read every last page of the transcript, look at the evidence provided, read every last testimony, and THEN come back. Michael was innocent. Period. End of story.

I can't believe she just said that... on a MJ site. Why would you say to this to a group of MJ Fans, unless you wanted to start trouble?
  • themjkiss If you can lurk in
    Perhaps you need to do a little more reading.
    Like the Full Court Transcripts.
    However you have to be committed to finding the TRUTH of the matter.
    It takes quite a while.
    You CAN do it....I did.

<!-- m -->http://deargavinarvizo.com/category/court-transcripts/<!-- m -->

Opening Statements

Martin Bashir’s Testimony

thanks for link. this could take a while. i had to start with debbie. will read more when i am fresher. it has been a long day.

Anne Kite’s Testimony

Davellin Arvizo’s Testimony

Star Arvizo’s Testimony

Gavin Arvizo’s Testimony

Steve Robel’s Testimony

Paul Zelis’ Testimony

Fritz Coleman’s Testimony

Kiki Fournier’s Testimony

Ruby Wolff’s Testimony

Shawn O’Grady’s Testimony

Jeffery Ellis’ Testimony

Conn Abel’s Testimony

Proceedings Regarding 1108 Evidence And Motion For Mistrial

Blanca Francia’s Testimony

Jeff Klapakis’ Testimony

Cynthia Bell’s Testimony

Janet Arvizo’s Testimony

Brian Barron’s Testimony

Timothy Sutcliffe’s Testimony

Motion For 1108 Evidence: Sneddon, 3/28/2005

Motion For 1108 Evidence: Mesereau, 3/28/2005

1108 Evidence: Sneddon’s Rebuttal, 3/28/2005

1108 Evidence: Judge Melville’s Ruling, 3/28/2005

George Lopez’ Testimony, 3/28/05

Ann Lopez’ Testimony, 3/28/05

Bob Spinner Recalled, 3/28/05

Proceedings Outside Presence of Jury, 3/28/05

Steven Moeller’s Testimony

Motions 4-21-05

Discussion Re: C. Montgomery, D. Rowe, et. al, 4/25/05

Hamid Moslehi’s Testimony

Kassim Abdool’s Testimony

Craig Bonner’s Testimony

Discussion Re: Admissibility of Books

Craig Bonner Recalled II, 4/29/05

Harry Koons Testimony

Rosibel Smith’s Testimony

Ian Drew’s Testimony, 4/29/05

Beverly Wagner’s Testimony

Craig Bonner Recalled, 5/2/05

Paul Zelis Recalled, 5/2/05

David Saunders Testimony, 5/3/05

Jeff Klapakis Recalled, 5/3/05

Craig Bonner Recalled, 5-3-05

Steve Robel Recalled, 5/3/05

Duross O’Bryan, 5/3/05

Rudy Provencio’s Testimony, part 1, 5/3/05

Admissibility Rulings 5/4/05

Rudy Provencio continued, 5/4/05

Trial Motions 5/4/05

Authentication of Evidence and 1118 Motion, 5/5/05

Wade Robson Testimony, 5/5/05

Brett Barnes’ Testimony, 5/5/05

Francin Contreras’ Testimony, 5/9/05

Gayle Goforth’s Testimony, 5/9/05

Violet Silva’s Testimony, 5/9/05

Ramon Velasco’s Testimony, 5/9/05

Joseph Marcus Testimony, 5/9/05

Joseph Marcus Day Two, 5/10/05

Joseph Marcus Testimony, Day Three, 5/11/05

Macaulay Culkin Testimony

James Van Norman’s Testimony, 5/11/05

Discussion Re: Viewing “Living With Michael Jackson”, 5/11/05

Cynthia Montgomery’s Testimony

Jeff Klapakis Recalled

Joy Robson’s Testimony

Proceedings 5-6-05

Chantal Robson’s Testimony

Marie Barnes’ Testimony

Karlee Barnes’ Testimony

Court Proceedings 2, 5-6-10

ason Francia’s Testimony

Kris Kallman’s Testimony

Adrian McManus Testimony

Ralph Chacon’s Testimony

Debbie Rowe’s Testimony

June Chandler’s Testimony

Motion To Dismiss

Wade Robson and Brett Barnes Testimonies

Azja Pryor Testimony

Jay Leno Testimony

Chris Tucker’s Testimony

Jury Instructions

Prosecution Closing Argument

Defense Closing Argument

The Verdict
  • thanks for link. this could take a while. i had to start with debbie. will read more when i am fresher. it has been a long day.

suspicious mind....
    You are most welcome!
    if you meant that for me.
    It took me over a week to read it. LOL
  • thanks for link. this could take a while. i had to start with debbie. will read more when i am fresher. it has been a long day.

suspicious mind....
    You are most welcome!
    if you meant that for me.
    It took me over a week to read it. LOL

oh God it will probably take me forever <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The problem is most people don't have the time or won't take the time to truly investigate, and so wish to come to their conclusions quickly or based on hearsay and loudmouths. It's seems the masses and media are pretty overwhelming in their condeming, and you have to be a strong independent thinker, not caring what the majority think in your pursuit for truth. I think that theMJkiss is simply weak-minded, easily persuaded and simply has not put the time into studying Michael or the facts. We just have to let him/her go--it's sad. Thanks Runfayalife for your link and info. I myself don't see a problem with occasionally discussing the gay/pedo theme if new members are honestly having doubts, as I have in the past. But it is annoying and goes back to unpleasantness, and I think redirecting him/her to the right places to reeducate is the right approach. Maybe she will come back informed and happy to join us again some day.