Hi, with L.O.V.E. from The Netherlands

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited November 2013 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone from everywhere,<br /><br />Since months now I'm reading with increasing interest this board. I beLIEve since day one since June 25th 09. <br />Many questions I had are answered on this board, many of my hunches are confirmed and some doubts I had now have disappeared because of this board. I'm glad you're here <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->. I hope I can join the family. We can share our thoughts. I have to tell you that my family and friends are non-belIEvers and I know it's impossible to turn them into beLIEvers. I think that if someone has doubts and is trying to find out more about the hoax, that the Michael Jackson Hoax Forum is the one who can give sufficient info. Keep going MJHF team! It's all for L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />

Comments

• Hello everyone from everywhere,

Since months now I'm reading with increasing interest this board. I beLIEve since day one since June 25th 09.
    Many questions I had are answered on this board, many of my hunches are confirmed and some doubts I had now have disappeared because of this board. I'm glad you're here <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->. I hope I can join the family. We can share our thoughts. I have to tell you that my family and friends are non-belIEvers and I know it's impossible to turn them into beLIEvers. I think that if someone has doubts and is trying to find out more about the hoax, that the Michael Jackson Hoax Forum is the one who can give sufficient info. Keep going MJHF team! It's all for L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E.

Shoshannah
    welcome to this crazy family!!.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    glad you took the step and finally joined us.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    huggs n keep the faith
    suzz
  • Hi Suesuzzfaithkeeper,<br /><br />Love your name Sue. <br />Thank you for your kind welcome  <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Love to study this forum. <br /><br />With L.O.V.E.<br />
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    welcome a board on the hoax train <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> i am a dutchy to...
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    It's all about Love! WELCOME! Have fun!
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    HI! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    happy you here ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Hallo en welkom hier van een medelander <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Groeten Mattie