Good morning :-)

LavenderLavender Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Good morning everyone!

My name is Lavender, I am 16 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I've been a huge fan of Michael Jackson for my entire life, but I've always had my doubts regarding his death. Now that I've read everything on this website, I'm starting to question this story even more.
Soo I'm very curious about what I can find on this forum, so I'm just gonna go and check it out now. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
Questions are welcome, ofcourse!

Comments

• Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    WELCOME!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Lavender, there is a lot to read on this site. You will be busy for some time. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hi and welcome Lavender...love your name.. We welcome anyone with a clear head and fresh mind, and who is not yet in a straight-jacket...No doubt, you will be in one soon <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Welcome to the big family.....you will feel at home here..it's all for L.O.V.E xoxoxo
  • LavenderLavender Posts: 5
    Thank you all very much for your kind messages!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Good thing my summer vacation just started, I have a lot of reading here to catch up on. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome! So glad you are here! Hope you have a great summer vacation! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you very much!

I do have one short question.. if I upload an avatar it says something about an attack vector.. anyone knows what to do?
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi Lavender welcome to the forum.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    come on in.

what made you doubt the death or circumstances?
    I guess something just told me that it wasn't right. When I see how his family (father and brothers) are dealing with this; his father promoted his own record label (right? it was something like that) shortly after Mike died and his brothers are all over the world hosting talent shows. Simply making a lot of money. So I just found it kinda strange, and then I found these theories about Mike not being dead.. so that just kind of fit into what I was thinking.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hello Lavender! What a beautiful name! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I'm glad you've come aboard! Something you should check out on this site is the posts by TS <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

They're very good.
  • Hi Lavender - I love the name,
    I have the same problem with my avatar - the only one it accepted was the sunflowers that was a sample picture that came with my computer - I don't know if that helps? Enjoy your summer & happy reading.
    Lots of love x
    ^Hmm ok then, let's see if I can make something work <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you all very much for your kind messages!